Beginner advice thread

ok. i just got into college and im kinda getting worried for my future. how do yall know what cypto to invest in before it blows up? should i just stick to vanguard? how do i even buy a cypto?

thamks biz les get rich

Attached: 1561231826481.png (657x527, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Learn to read a chart kid, just buy whats going up, you could had bought link at 50

fuck off

Same situation. Still setting up my payment methods and all that, I'd rather just know how to buy rather than what to buy.

where do I go to invest? how do i avoid loosing all my savings? where can i get the news early? thamk

exactly... im too retarded to actually do a google search lol

If you're new just start buying BTC semi-regularly when you have money. Shitcoin hunting will ruin your ability to concentrate on school.

whats a btc? art school is boring and im stupid anyway

Buy bitcoin tomorrow when it drops to $9.2k

buy high
sell low

how do you know if itll drop any lower?

Visit bitcoin.com to lean the basics and make your first buy with CC and make yourself a paper wallet so you understand private and public keys

Attached: SmartSelect_20190630-182320_Brave.jpg (1026x1904, 469K)

I'd gladly help you and give you some advice. But you're a lazy ass dumbfuck and I'd gladly punch you in the dick

Invest in kneepads

Buy link
/Thread

This

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410

20 and 10 % incentives with 21M cap 9M in irc

wake up frens

Attached: hmmmmmmm.jpg (657x527, 53K)

oh yeah my bad sorry shoulda just googled it
what crypos have had a steep drop lately but are steady now. is that the right way to look at it? they most likely get back up eventually right?

Cheap PoS nodes to turn rewards into BTC for future HODL

If you love trading robots like me split it but always HODL some BTC in a ledger you forget about.

trade and stack it

Hello my first post here
I want to try this buy and sell thing but i don't even know where to start and looking on the internet is only confusing me
I'm not looking for experts advices (for now), i just want to know how to start
I mean, do i need to download an app? Subscribe to a site? Do i need a bank account or the credit card will do? Is it safe? Please help
Yeah i have no shame

register to a exchange of your liking.

get some crypto somehow by airdrop/mining etc

or buy through Coinbase (visa) :P but yeah.

Look for high fee, that could eat up your plan.

Thanks!

Use cash app not coinbase. Coinbase has high fees

Yes.

So any suggestions on what app?

Is cash app an actual app or a term?
Looking it on google i only found an app to exchange money between friends, i'm missing something?
I got my eye on huobi and xtrend, are those any good? Thanks again and sorry if i'm taking advantage of your kindness

So I've got a job question. Where do I get/make a wallet? And who is the one who does that. Like is there someone in charge of giving people crypto addresses? I only use coinbase so I I ok not really know how to do a lot. I want to get into buying non coinbase cryptos but I don't know where or how

P2P exchanges
(e.g., LocalBitcoins, Bisq, HodlHodl, Paxful, etc.,)

BitQuick
Bisq
CGem/CryptoGem
HodlHodl
Instashift
Koinex Loop
LiberalCoins
LocalBitcoins
LocalCoinSwap
OpenBazaar
Huobi OTC
Paxful
Remitano
Wall Of Bitcoins
WazirX
Giottus

Note: If you use one of the above P2P OTC trade "matchmaking" services, please trade with caution and do your own due diligence.

this maybe

you can use my last spot for $5k free VTC
valsto.org/invite/3AW14rKySW

Exodus wallet.

Again look for fee (game changer)

>how do i even buy a cypto?
YOU don't

you don't belong here.

Attached: 1561901142990.jpg (1023x693, 100K)