based i am making hella lot of cash brothers yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh

YEEEEEEAAAAAH BOI

$1 HOT INCOMING

shut up idiot, are you trying to fuck your own bag up? Let the timeline flow

>$1
yeah too soon

niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Love these green candles!

Expected this later this week, but ok with this as is.

I moved half my stack to Binance a few days ago but didn't sell yet thank god

Linkie here. I’ve seen this piece of shit shilled here every day since I’ve been here for two fucking years and always ignored every thread. Just checked and it was the 2Nd largest gainer after link

Finally I’m taking a look. Why the fuck does the chart look so fucked up? Up down up down what the fuck is going on

It's probably the most beautiful chart in crypto. Zoom out.

HOT, LINK and BNB were the best gainers of 2018. Fuck chinks though BNB can go right in the trash

>he doesn't barcodes

2 years huh?

Low sats. Look at the ETH chart

Basically imagine link getting a working release, that's the kind of increase holochain and orion protocol will see

I swear to god, I always thought it was a scam. I saw it every fucking day and my eyes always glossed over

The graph literally looks like a fucking barcode that’s a good way of putting it. What the fuck is going on? Is the supply that fucking enormous that it literally is trading in increments of sats?

holochad we are mooning

just fomo'd into that giant green dildo and picked up another 4M of this shitcoin. as an oldfag and ICO LINKmarine I have long had a hunch that this will be the next chainlink level project.

good move. don't underestimate what is happening here. the numbers have spoken.

Attached: 333_555.png (1231x889, 349K)

I will give you a gift;

always buy the barcodes

everything is Fibonacci

Resistance levels

Damn it, me too. Was gonna move some Eth over as well. Fuck, I always miss the timing on Holo. Always pumps after Link (probably cos half the Holo holders are Link holders from Jow Forums), should have been quicker.

Is this comfy or what?

Attached: IMG_20190701_001058.png (1080x669, 76K)

There was a huuuuge pump a while back. Following that was a correction as is expected. Had a triple top and just completed a double bottom. Price is low and price has gone sideways for a while.

MACD has crossed over on one day too. Lagging indicator, but a good sign to see.

Attached: HOLO Pump.png (1920x1080, 200K)

based. NKN is going to absolutely explode in July. the only 3 coins worth holding are LINK NKN and HOT.

Got a measly 33k hot because I made a stupid fucking decision and tied my shit up in coinbase before buying the bullet on VPN. Just stay low 10 more days baby.