Lmao, the same retards who never bought eth, neo, xrp or link etc. under $25,000...

Lmao, the same retards who never bought eth, neo, xrp or link etc. under $25,000,000 Market Cap are the same retards who have seen VIDT shilling here recently and immediatly discredit it without doing an ounce of actual research.

Before you ignorantly fud this post, visit the fucking website for 5 minutes... ill wait.

Interested now? Ok, DYOR faggot but here is a good guide to follow:

- Team Investigation, check out the players, are they legit?

- Business Model, how can this product expect to gain value?

- What does the token do and why would it increase in value? Why should you hold it?

Now forget about all of that and pretend this is an actual scam, the market cap is so low THIS IS WHERE YOU WOULD WANT TO ENTER. Dont be fooled by the charts because this coin has only been trading for a few months. It appears to be "the top" but you're fucking stupid and wrong. Look at ANY coin that has been around and has seen 10,000% gains. Look at the first few months of their charts on CMC They all look like this...

If youre still not convinced then fuck you and literally stay poor because you will never actually fucking make a dime in crypto if you cannot wrap your head around a really fucking great buying opportunity. Your fellow anons have been throwing you bones about this for over a month now, do something about it for once in your pathetic life.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 2.19.49 PM.png (2450x1386, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amspecllc.com/verify/
bloomberg.com/profile/company/0131731D:US?cic_redirect=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can hear then crying allready.

Mimimimimimi is there still time to buy at 2$

I sold VIDT at 16 cents and I dont regret it, token not needed your shitcoin will come crashing down overnight

Bump.

This can pump sure, but the risk reward is still fucked

This is not a great use of blockchain or a token

fuck off with this

What the fuck retard? It cant crash down iots literally at the bottom of the barrel just starting out its journey. My god youre stupid.

shittiest fucking coin i ever seen. dutch don't know shit about blockchain.

Found the retards.

Cope harder street shitters

Link was shilled for 2 years before this run (which isn’t done).

Your shitcoin will not do the same. Even it it does a mini run it will not be for a long time. Fuck off faggot

Wow cope, sorry for your loss

Hahaha you literally think LINK is "the one and only", how fucking new are you summer fag? I bet you dont even have any money to buy anything so your just sour. Also, pic related (thats today btw)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 2.43.34 PM.png (736x2204, 308K)

You’re a fucking retard. Been here for too long. So I know a shill faggot when I see one. Dig a hole you filthy nigger and bury yourself alive

I bought this just to make money a few weeks back. then I spent an hour watching an interview with the devs. I'm done selling this coin until decemberish. This is a legit coin. They're one of the only ones who could fund raise during the most recent brutal bitcoin bear season. The devs are super tight with their money and don't spend it all on shit like swag and sleek office rentals to try and impress secretaries. They constantly over deliver and EVEN if it's a scam after all they're very competent about it. This market cap is peanuts. You've got bullshit like bitbean sitting at a 5million cap.

I cringe so fucking hard when I heard you discord trannies compare this absolute SHITcoin to ETH or LINK. this is a niche use case in a competitive market and the token is completely not needed. its on the level of Bounty0x. I've been here for years and have seen these pnd shitcoins come and go dozens upon dozens of times. this will be no different. you are all going to get rekt and within 3 months this coin will never be heard of again.

how could you not regret 3xing your money?

holy fucking cope. I bet youre in tears

Notice how in every one of these threads there is no actual information? Notice how when you look into it for 5 minutes, you realize there is 86587 other tokens doing what they do already? Notice how they have a literal army of 12 year old indian kids spamming it 24/7 on this board, who they pay in curry?

If this isnt enough to convince you its a sham, then you deserve to lose your money.

Swing trade it, but hold at your own risk

ive been here for years and none of the coins youre comparing it to had actual customers generating actual revenue.

what other coin is validating thousands of real world documents per day? Must be that imaginary one above rank 17 on stateofdapps

sure you did.

it would be like selling neo at 0.16$ but you are larping anymway

Attached: 848_vidtisnotforstreetshitters.jpg (423x765, 70K)

You don't need a bunch of shitcoins to validate documents, that's the bottom line. This is like 2017 when random scammers were just making up bullshit applications of blockchain tech to make a quick buck. Remember Bitcoin Red?

coins never need to exist. but do amspec and airbus give a fuck? they dont even touch the coins retard. Kill yourself

are you mentally ill or something??

it is used by companies. are you just ignoring it or are you retarded tell us?

amspecllc.com/verify/

bloomberg.com/profile/company/0131731D:US?cic_redirect=true

no they buy the serivce and the coin is like their stock. and they buy it back from market with their earnings.

must be extremely hard to understand this simple shit.

HLODing both HOT and VIDT bags for a week. Feels fucking great.

Attached: 1556451658400.png (777x723, 541K)

Can someone tell me in what exchange I can get it?

IDEX or hotbit.

> Can someone tell me in what exchange I can get it?

Is this bait or do people really not know how to pull up a token profile and get this information 10x faster than asking for a spoonfeeding...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 3.03.55 PM.png (1516x622, 104K)

I suggest IDEX personally

don't buy this piece of shit you will hate yourself

how does it feel knowing that you missed out on an x3

Wake me up with VIDT hits $1.

Attached: 1443207414878.gif (400x225, 946K)

Attached: giphy.gif (287x240, 1.89M)

It's just another Jow Forums p&d. Don't say we didn't warn you. Im dutch and all the articles you guys post make it seem much more greater than it actually is lmao.

>it is used by companies. are you just ignoring it or are you retarded tell us?
>hey why are you hating this barter store grug? it's got customers why would they accept cash if you can barter your hide and strawberries that maybe a few other grugs want? grug no understand

Such a load of shite you would want your head examined to “invest”

Exactly..These VIDT shills are like zombies..no decent info just "buy now 5x soon" "binance listing next week". There's a plague of them on here recently

That’s because the project has been talked to death on here and is so simple a five year old can understand it. DYOR

already got in and out retard..was in at 28k. Not gonna be left holding this pile of shit

So let me get this straight, your dumbass sold this gem at 12 mmcap before buybacks and burns and before the tier 1 exchange? Wow cope dude

yeah exactly..I got in at a 1.7 mil cap and got out with lovely profits. Anyone buying this right now needs their head checked. The relentless shilling on here is only gonna take you so far

We're not fomoing back just so you can dump on us yourself. Should have gotten out at the top.

these VIDT shills come across desperate as fuck man

Yeah, that was one reason why I sold. Too many threads, reminded me of the time I got dumped on with FTM pre-Binance.

Absolute brain dead fudders who “sold the top” and watch from the sidelines

>implying a non-Asian/US coin can EVER make it to the big leagues

LAUGH
MY
FUCKING
A
OFF

Yeah exactly the same recipe. At least FTM had some elements that were shillable. This shit is just another silent notary. lol at these retards who actually believe this is going to be listed on binance

So many fudders jerking it to Sergey and their stinkies

Link = dead, VIDT = x10 EOY

Damn you guys should really call up Amspec and Airbus. I mean you’re kind enough to warn us, someone has to tell them!

>volume is all on a chink wash trading exchange
yikes. you guys have no idea how hard you're going to get justed

There's literally no hope for you guys...Good luck

thanks I would buy 100k now but I have already bought them at 0.06.

have fun buying at 20$ then

Jeez it hurts my head to read these bullshits FUDers, who can't do any research. This is a legitimate company with a lot of potential. Billions of dollars are lost thanks to fraud, which VIDT can have a big impact on. And those that say that other blockchains can do this... what about the constant ethereum or bitcoin "copies" that pop up and get shilled like crazy..
Grow a pair and read a little. Research will show you this is a great team, a great company, and a great investment. GTFO salty fuders who regret not buying a few weeks ago.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x488, 679K)

>Damn you guys should really call up Amspec and Airbus. I mean you’re kind enough to warn us, someone has to tell them!
The biggest whale (who VI-D had to beg to) can dump 1% of his stack every day and take this coin to 0 in less than three months. Enjoy!

buy the dip :o)

Try harder

My dumb ass bought a ton at 50 cents and I feel like shit

I don't know whether to give up or buy more
Help me bros

No it's utility token that carries metadata for the validation. Client pays a stable fiat fee whereas vidt amount gets adjusted accordingly.

It's a utility token. VIDS in 2020 are shares.

Stay poor.

already got in and out guy..Thats what you're meant to do with these, ride the waves. If you honestly got in at 6 cents sell everything now. Dont be an idiot and hold this all the way back down

Dude this is going to at least 5 dolllars, hold for a couple months

You honestly think that this project is only worth 12 mmcap? That’s retarded. It’s not even on a major exchange

t b h one look at your picture was enough to tell me it's a scam

1 and 3 can be done through ipfs + posting hashes on ethereum; and indeed, several companies have done it. there's even a primitive version of the concept on bitcoin

companies serious about it don't market a shitcoin to the public, nor do they tie an unnecessary token to the model. they work b2b and use fiat/btc/eth

Shit dude, I don’t think anyone’s ever thought of that....wow you must be some sort of genius. Who the hell is running Amspec? They should probably hire you immediately

>Try harder
Yes, try harder to refute my point. VI-D buys coins from the whale and had to beg him to not dump...so fast.

weak fud the whale cant sell until December. this is why you will always be poor pajeet.

> Wow sirs this token is going to revolutionize file sharing and anti fraud on block chain.. Buy because buybacks and token burn
Seems legit

Great fud, keep it up

Dude this isnt going to make to 1 dollar never mind 5. If BTC shits the bed like it looks like its doing right now everything is coming down with it

Taking a screenshot of this so I can repost next month when we’re above a dollar

is that your best shot, trying to imply i'm dumb to cover your inability to answer? ouch. you better be a bagholder and not a pro, else they're overpaying you

Screenshot all you like man. Look at that chart. This shit is going fall off a cliff in the next few days..-50% at least

literally bought at 5c and dumped most between 40 and 45c...thanks biz I made back all of my bear market losses plus a nice profit kek

didn't read. buy the dip, faggot

Attached: FYAEK4C.gif (500x282, 910K)

bought heavy bags at 20c. sitting comfy until binance.

Attached: unknown.png (333x227, 146K)

Cool, then the second whale will.

I still have a small bag in case it pops off more

It amazes me how some anons are autistic enough to spend this much time fudding a coin, makes absolutely zero sense