RLC is being suppressed

RLC is being suppressed.
Whales know oracle hype will be real.

Attached: MqsmXuRq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/rlc-token-state-of-the-exchanges-a2554a242d42
youtu.be/nMlpTgxKtAY?t=1515
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Devs are aware, and have basically said they are sick of it. Will take action if necessary.

medium.com/iex-ec/rlc-token-state-of-the-exchanges-a2554a242d42

"As a closing note for our users, the iExec project has never been so confident in its future development. Although we don’t comment on the price of the RLC token, we wish that it correctly reflects the maturity of the iExec network. If the gap widens too much, we reserve the right to take any action that would appropriately reflect the bright future we envision for the platform and its tokenomics."

This token could literally moon any day, w.o any notice

WHEN 10$? By V4 December?

I need 100$ so bad

I think thats modest desu. $20 is less than half of chainlinks current marketcap

kys Gilles we are not paying for your trannies anymore

Someone give me a quick rundown on RLC so I can decide whether to invest time researching this. I'm looking to offload my stinky linky and so far I've been going with VIDT but I see this being shilled a lot.

RLC is link 2.0. Decentralized oracles with off chain cloud computation. 1/10th the total supply of link. Team is all PHDs and they have some great collaborations / partnerships. Ubisoft and intel, to name a few.

The shilling must stop you dumping this shit V4 again Gilles. There is no network usage other than french electric co. rc cars.

Yeah if you count the total supply. But everyone just looks on CMC which counts market cap from circ. supply only. Normies don't understand it, they just visit CMC and see what ranks how high. SO 10$ RLC would be at half link's mcap based on cmc.

It will come and it will be big, if only you knew what is coming, they need the side chains in v4 to launch it big. And pls remind me what usage chainlink currently has? Oh yeah that's right.

The CL devs hold 60% of the supply, and could literally dump their bags on us whenever they choose. Whomever thinks what you’ve stated is a newfag

Hold tight boys, this is going to moon hard

That french electric company is a 40 b dollar company, transjeet.

How is it different/better than link?

Gilles you've AIDS and no one cares of your bullshit, except those fake IPs with which you interview yourself in all the threads.

You're doing this constantly, even before v3, you were telling that the coin was going to $30, it dumped hard (more than 50%) and every moron who listened to you lost a lot of money.

Decentralized oracles isnt their bread n butter. Off chain cloud computation solves the issue of moving large amounts of stored data, while still being able to utilize the security of the block chain. They’ve done use cases with medical data, and the ability to “rent” out this info for research, medical records, etc. Thats just the tip of the iceburg...its really some ground breaking shit

>be transjeet, the tranny obsessed indian faggot
>actually think gillies, a PhD / CEO of multiple companies, sits on 4 chan all day making fun of an autistic faggot

The.absolute.state

> Useless fancy words for a total vaporware, they make them up at every step, nothing real
> Decentralized bullshit, AI(ds) powered, GPU dildo computing, anal Fuel for computation, Cloud fart storage, dApps for tranny dating
neck yourself Gilles, you've AIDS

> french rage screaming
Yes Gilles, you've Aids and you're broken because of your tranny addiction, sorry for that

>partnerships / collabs w Intel / Ubisoft / IBM / ali baba cloud
>vaporware

Pick one, transjeet

How come their roadmap doesn't show anything after May of this year? What do they have coming up that's going to pump the price?

You're truly sick in the head, seek help.

Roadmap is going to be updated this week

> Companies hire iExec to clean their WCs
> Gilles tells anyone (using medium) that those companies are buying/supporting RLC
> Gilles quotes Gilles medium articles on Jow Forums in which basically we find out that he has AIDS and he needs money for trannies

Everything you touch smells dick Gilles

You keep repeating the same stupid shit over and over. We get you tried to swing trade V3 and got burned, but jesus christ dude, take your meds, HOLD and wait until it goes back up again. FFS

So everyone knows that you're a scammer and your trannycoin is going to 0.

Source?

This kid is one of the most entertaining things on this board. What a fucking trainwreck

Gilles Fedak iExec Ceo sucking cocks during a tranny Orgy is one of the most entertaining things on this board

Attached: GlRlXpo.jpg (1280x1391, 583K)

Can I buy this thing as a yuropoor from Bittrex at this point?

Yes

this shit is being supressed holy kek

Oh transjeet is in this thread? Who would've thought. I bet that fag is actually the whale suppressing it.

Yes, apparently some fuck stick moved 1.5 m to binance and has been selling every minor pump.

LoL, but not a chance that autistic retard has the bags to do so. Then again, it is clown world, so who knows.

When?

> Gilles arguing with himself
> No whales, just devs dumping on the investors to get free money
Your liver is exploding Gilles, sorry, no one will pay for your trannies anymore.

I'm about to dox you transjeet

Attached: 1_JUxulGjx9kaol2lgGbwu8w.jpg (500x333, 38K)

Last week i believe

YUP

Tbh I’m not too worried about it. Once the volume picks up a bit more he wont be able to suppress it anymore w.o risking losing his ass

I'm not worried either. They'll get bought out if they time it wrong. Volume is picking up. Oracles are going to be huge and considering LINK and RLC are the only 2 oracle coins means RLC will go 30x easily

I hold 25K RLC and I hope you are correct, but I'm getting sick of people tossing out numbers like this that they pulled out of their ass

it's not really out of our asses, it's based on how high link went and how low rlcs mcap is

> Gilles interviewing himself in every single rlc shill thread
Neck yourself cocksucker, no one is buying your scam anymore, no parties no trannies.

Attached: 1558047075089.jpg (1653x2341, 549K)

The only poor white guy sucking cocks here (for real) is you, Gilles.
This pic was leaked from the last v3 dump party

Attached: glls2.jpg (1818x849, 452K)

that's sergey's dad, you can tell by the small arms

That's you Gilles, look carefully

Attached: fedak.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

nah, gilles hair isn't grey enough, it's definitely sergey's dad, you can tell by the small arms

It was just different light, Gilles Fedak definitely sucks cocks

Transjeet is this all you do all day?

You know, Gilles is paying us to do this and keep some interest in this dead trannycoin, i'm pakistani.

Nobody knows gilies here you indian tranny lover.

quality discussion boys!
chart looking good anyway, bought some bags

rlc threads are always a shitshow because of this trannyloving faggot

In their telegram iexecucks are claiming the iexec doracle dapp is better than the entirety of chainlink. LMAO you fuckers are delusional cultists

thats cause it is nigga

Attached: 6464665.jpg (720x1280, 129K)

How about not paying him any attention faggot?

I assure you: Gilles contacted our agency and asked us to do ths, we are creating some fake flames because no one is interested in this shitcoin.
Tranny parties pics were real, Gilles provided them to us and asked explicitly to be exposed.
It was an advanced social marketing technique he said, we are laughing a lot every time we post them.
The fun fact is: the only news you will hear about this shitcoin will be news tranny pics Gilles Fedak is leaking.
I am a pakistani shiller but i doubt this will generate any pump.

Transjeet samefagging. You are cute kid.

this is nonsense
if you pay for api access you can do whatever you want with the data. the api provider doesnt own the data
stop with this FUD

They can't, since all french are intrinsically cocksuckers and tranny lovers they enrage a lot, that's the funny part.

But still this trannycoin is going to 0.

FRENCH TECHNOLOGY, in pakistan never the poorer buy anymore fucking french cars.

And the nice part is: I'm a young pakistani and I'M PAID by french to shit on them.

This is the absolute state of french cuckholdry.

I LOVE YOU FRANCE!

Holy shit, this is some next level autism lmao

Unironically bullish af

youtu.be/nMlpTgxKtAY?t=1515

>Let's say Standard and Poor's isn't running a Chainlink. Let's say there's a third party developer who has a resale agreement with Standard and Poor's and they wan't to resell S&P data...

Oh shit, you have a resale agreement with your node API provider, right user? Right? user?

Don't tell me you're going to be providing some free weather data endpoint for $30 of profit per year.

Oh that was... that was your plan? Oh ok...

> Fresh ip detected
Kys Gilles, you have AIDS and your trannycoin is going to 0

exactly

Based // checked

> normal threads: everyone is insulting everyone
> Rlc shill threads: "everyone" is agreeing with "everyone" and asking more and more interesting question

You're fake and smell of dick, Gilles

RLC and LINK are a team bro, lay off

Attached: 1534803314085.jpg (306x306, 20K)

This is a shitcoin

ok whale that is suppressing it

nobody is selling data. We are selling a service of data transfer.
You can't sell Ubuntu, but you can charge a deployment/maintenance fee as an IT service provider.

1/10 FUD.

congrats on making yourself look dumb

You're selling shit
And stealing money from people

the only one suppressing RLC is Gilles aka Gilles the cuck aka Gilles the tranny lover

Jack of all trades master of none

>normie saying
it's the master of everything

>come back 4 hours later
>transjeet still here spreading curry

.....You know your rage just bumps the thread, right?

Whales cannot suppress the price of a coin they can only artificially raise it.

Attached: pr18441DV11xvq568o1_1280.jpg (853x1280, 261K)

>sell downward
>buy oversold dip
>repeat forever