How do I distract myself from the LINK dump?

How do I distract myself from the LINK dump?

Attached: 1483806685162.jpg (854x481, 108K)

Why would you distract yourself from a great accumulation opportunity? Sell high, buy low.

What dump?

I called this descending triangle yesterday as whale botnets painting the chart.

It's broken out several times only to be brought back into line on binance, then coinbase follows suit.

Whales had their sell targets at 2.70 for the coinbase pump. They are desperate, if they don't score a good buy in before the next news they are fucked.

Should I dump literally all my BTC and ETH into LINK right now? I'm so tempted.

But I have no fiat and its low, and as soon as I sell to buy lower i will still lose out on money because it will suddenly pump before I get back in

conference tomorrow user. this usually happens right before an announcement.

It dumped after sibos. Is that what this pump was all about?

What conference?

high risk, potetntially HUGE returns.

Attached: 1536935467510.jpg (720x720, 32K)

What's the bottom?

Attached: 1561860866721.png (2048x1996, 3.66M)

Yes

I'm gonna play vidya.
If it keeps dunping tomorrow I will avoid biz and come back in a few months.

you saw this coming and already sold right?

It 1000 EOY anyway who cares if it dumps a little

~3$

2.8 then chungus

no. the pump was about google, oracle, and a few dozen other companies announcing they are integrating chainlink into their platforms. pump was delayed due to binance kicking out burgers and then unleashed once it got listed on goybase and all the reddit and twitter normies could actually buy it

what? who gives a shit
don't tell me you bought above $1

>no. the pump was about google, oracle, and a few dozen other companies announcing they are integrating chainlink into their platforms

Honestly, there's no point in selling. Might as well pack up your bags if this project can't pull an etherum since it's going to be a long time before another one can match that; likely until the next cycle. Except gains are decreasing more and more each cycle. By a lot. Those who were here for the first bull run managed to 1000x's their investment with BTC; in the one after that it was merely by 100. Now people are predicting 10 at best and that's about as well as the most heavily pumped shitcoins have done so far. If this fails the days of 1000xs are truly over.

If that's the case I might as well kill myself. I'm not fucking wageslaving for 30 years in this economy.