I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO WORK TOMORROW!

I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO WORK TOMORROW!

Attached: 1539654080632.png (628x719, 347K)

have fun wagie, ill be sitting here tomorrow with 10+ hours of sleep and a portfolio full of green

Attached: 1559235865365.jpg (225x227, 21K)

learn to grind or you'll never make it

I worked 74.5 hours last week and I already have 12 hours this week it isn't even Monday

Meanwhile all my hard work is being deleted because I put my paychecks into shitcoins that are crashing

It was 95 degrees and humid today and asphalt hits the ground at 300 degrees

Attached: IMG_20190630_102108697.jpg (3264x2448, 1.16M)

Attached: 1439455828385.jpg (375x375, 11K)

jeez dude why

I just want a few acres and a house in the woods :(

Fuck just keep the faith, you'll make it man

Get out of shit coins dude they are going to zero.

What the fuck am I supposed to buy I have mere wagie money if I can't get a 100x I don't even have a chance at escaping this life

thingken of callin in sick

I have never known joy my entire life, only struggle. But I refuse to break.

you're not allowed to escape. You have to keep working so mr. goldstein can live his life of luxury.

where's neetposter to bust my balls

Checked
I'm an Ausfag and am typing from work. Once our Linkies hit $10 - I'm out
I hear you bro - I've been all in on LINK for 18 months - shit gotta moon

I am also wasting my money on long call options.

At least I don't just buy lottery tickets like everybody in my entire state.

>tfw work as a fucking gas attendant getting paid $10 an hour just to put a pump in a car
god bless oregon

holiday where i live. gonna sit inside, blinds closed and stare at charts while losing my mind

TRADIE ARE YOU OK? WILL YOU TELL US THAT YOURE OK?

gaaaAAAAyyyy

but it's canada day tomorrow fren
no work woohoo

Attached: 1558841129852.png (785x757, 126K)

get a neeter job

i was you user.
it will end someday and you'll still be alive

Attached: 1441929156668.jpg (511x512, 73K)

I respect the grind user

Didn't have shoes until I was 10. Got a job at 14. Was still underweight from poverty until I was in my early 20s. No woman has ever loved me. I do not know what family is. I have trouble making friends. My life is garbage. I just want the peace of having a small cabin in the woods. I can't ever relax because I know if I don't work now I will be immensely fucked later. Life is hell.

At least I can probably KO you with 1 punch

At least next week should be a normal 40 hour week for me (knocks on wood three times). No exams either.

Bitcoin, nothing else. Not risky according to cryptofags buts it's all you really need for the next 10 years

It is what it is, death and life are not balanced and our agony will never match our end product. At least for 99.999% of us, and even then, those that have made it have a good chance of not enjoying their victory in full.

If it goes to 5k I'll pull the trigger on 1

I just really want link to get to a point where it has support at $10. Then all my anxiety about waging will be gone.

life is suffering and budda knew it 2,5k years ago

It's not ideal but it is the truth.

go and be a monk when u will have enough of this shit

at least that's mine plan Z

Make sure your laundry is nice and folded wagie I want you looking your best when you do my bidding

This is the worst part about the weekend, you work Saturday only to have Sunday off before you know you have to go back to wagecuck the next day.

Attached: 1557978243786.jpg (250x203, 5K)

Dude you shouldve been putting it on VIDT

lmao, non ironically same

At least I get the day off tomorrow

>working 70+ hours per week
>only goal in life is a cabin in the woods
why are you even gambling then? assuming you make 10-15 per hour you are making 50k per year at that amount of hours. you can easily get yourself some acre in the middle of the woods and the materials for a cabin with that amount of money.

Because every day I wake up cursing and screaming and I just want it to end sooner :(
What exchange to use

imaging living such a degenerate lifestyle that you your body needs to sleep for 10 fucking hours

And also that is merely the costs of the land, once youve got it, money is required to maintain it therefore I need a better plan than simply saving up for a couple years

Don't go. I had a job at mazda and was fed up. Just stopped going. Fuck it.

I drink 6-12 beers every night and I only sleep 4 hours, and I work outside in extreme environments

sleep=gains dyel

Attached: 1546415862915.png (368x346, 193K)

living off the grid in a cabin is supposed to a relatively self sustaining lifestyle. you have the natural resources to maintain your own food, water, and repairs. basically the only thing you have to pay is property tax which would probably be like 100 a year

>Have off tomorrow because I’m a retail wagie that works irregular hours every week
H-Haha

Attached: 6BDBE441-2A2F-409B-BA6A-65851CC5CC42.jpg (413x308, 42K)

same dog. I fucking hate retail

You would be surprised the random costs that present themselves. You must always prepare for the unexpected.

As an alcoholic tradie that works 60+ hours a week I'm glad that my schedule is a real simple "always".

>cutting your actual waking experience of life by nearly half
this will objectively never be a good thing

you're just a lucker, every body is born different. you probably have superior genes or some shit, idunno. I have to do so many healthy things to reach the sweet spot of 3 hours per night.

No I wish I could sleep 12 hours a night. But instead I'm a degenerate that survives by suffering more than others. I don't fucking like it.

Do you look at a ripped person and think "wow theyre lucky"? You motherfucker it is hell to get to that point its not fucking fun or easy. They have that body because they were willing to do what you werent.

JUST WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS BRO

>about to give my 2 weeks notice
Wish me luck fellow wagies.

>working 70+ hours a week so the government can steal half of your income to hand over to shaniqua and Maria and their 8 kids
lmao

Does crypto allow you to dodge taxes

Please and thank you

>be me
>am now basically neet
>have one class for the rest of the semester starting tomorrow
I salute to the wagies.

Attached: 2jlz4f.jpg (719x738, 43K)

i dunno about all that man, i feel great all the time. i leap out of bed every morning at 4AM or whenever i want after a mere 3 hour nap. before cutting out fapping/coffee and shit i would sleep 9 hours and still be tired and depressed all the time

Yeah im a degenerate alcoholic and serial masturbator and thats just now, i used to have many more vices, caffeine was easy as hell, 600-800 mg a day and then 0mg and not a single problem with it, same with nicotine and weed. Alcohol is a different beast. I dont think ill ever defeat it.

and no when i looked at a ripped person i think "that's a lot of work" im not some fat acceptance faggot

to quit drinking you have to be able to feel calm/happy without it, using some other method, i used to be an alcoholic and thats what worked for me

Good. Im glad you realize that. I encounter people every day that envy me but dont realize im just a fucking slave.

I focus every day on beating it. I hope one day I will. Today I did not.

C O P E

cope with what? the thought of essentially cutting my life by nearly half terrifies me. you cannot "enjoy" sleep, you enjoy the aftereffects of sleep. during sleep you may as well be dead, lol. jokes on you bud.

I have night terrors and they are preferable to being awake

I want to die lads

yup
live in eu, just move to portugal or germany. imagine paying taxes on crypto.

get some help man, jesus

Fuck you pussy

Those are the only places you can avoid taxes for crypto?

Feels good making 10k+ per month working from home putting in maybe 2-4 hours per week. Make sure you punch in on time tomorrow wagie.

Attached: 19847569.jpg (853x1280, 180K)

Starting my first office job tomorrow, what should I expect Jow Forums?

WTF? job??

Sub $1k portfolio comin thru

Same here man, hoping to go back to college,get some experience in horticulture so I can trim bushes for £14-20 per hour instead of washing dishes for £8 per hour.

Laying on her back for people to enjoy her high class beef curtains.

Shit shit and more shit, expect to be making coffee and tea for all the "team leaders" who think their alpha.

I did this when I was in the military. You'll slow down.

Lul

Boredom and forced conversation. Enjoy!

I run a Minecraft server

Do you work in a southern state?

Tighten your sphincter and STFU

Attached: 20190623_214048_HDR.jpg (4656x3492, 2.24M)

Link goes to $100 we won't have to brother patience

Buy BTC, live in poverty for a few years, don't ever spend money on any altcoins, and if you already did, immediately sell whatever is ever mentioned on biz

Get a better job, and one that allows you to set your own hours. It won't be so bad then.

>work saturday.

fug that shit. my manager was like hey do you want to work saturday. I was like fug no bitch.

I'm salary and only get half of what i would be making hourly after 40 hours.

I would literally be working for half pay after 40 hrs.

I can't believe I fucked myself so hard with bullshit.