Old School Link Marines

This thread is for those that have been in since the ICO/Sibos days and have big comfy as fuck stacks aka FUCK YOU stacks.

This current run has been very nice for all of us. I'm more than positive most of us took profit during this run. There's honestly not a reason why you wouldn't at this point since we've 10x-20x already.

So the question is, how many LINKIE's did you sell during this run? I've sold 2000 linkies at an average cost $3.75 average cost.

Attached: chainlink-696x449.jpg (696x449, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1o5o2m6Stg&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck chainlink and your pajeet stack

Been there since those days. How much do you consider a fuck you stack? Didn't sell any because why the hassle.

Same. Selling ten percent at $10 just to have some neet bux to ride out until the true singularity

this

but 50k is also acceptable at this point.

Sold 50% of my stack around $4. Now I have about $150k in BTC/ETH and $150k still in LINK. The way I see it, if either of them goes another x10 from here then I get to retire.

It was hard at first, I've been rationalizing to myself why it's worth being all in LINK for going on like 1.5 years now. But like you said, I'm 12x on initial and only a fucking retard wouldn't start selling off when they are this far ahead.

Not selling until it’s a top 5 crypto ... so none

45k stack

Attached: shakeyshakey.jpg (640x480, 97K)

are you me

100k puts you in the top few hundred wallets.
Anyone with over 1k links who holds through the singularity will have fuck you money.

Kill yourself. Fuck I hate other Linkie so much.

OG Link marine here, didn't sell a single one to you virgin whale fucks and never will.

Remember with the BTC and ETH initial runups, it was the smart traders who made small gains and the dumb traders who made FUCK YOU tier gains.

I sincerely hope you kill yourself sometime over the next year. The burnt leftover Link left in your stack alone would be worth it.

Attached: 1561493214936.gif (275x275, 2.69M)

Smart move on lowering your risk by spreading profits to BTC & ETH. Your ROI might not be as big if you kept it all on Chainlink, but it's riskier.

I've slowly been doing this as well, but only 0.5%-2% at a time.

Our ROI might not go as high if

i felt nothing during this whole run up
I did nothing but post on biz and follow link's progress for the last year and a half while my life has gone to shit around me. I won't go into detail but I'm pretty much at rock bottom, deeply in debt, and lonelier than I've ever been.

I was driving yesterday and started to cry. I fucking made it. I bought when everyone else was selling, I believed when others didn't, and I held strong when anyone with a lick of sense would have cashed out and paid bills. I fucking made it. I'm not even thinking of selling now.

Missed LINK but want to be a billionaire? Checkout IOTX

Attached: The-Top-25-Billionaires-in-the-World-Compared.jpg (890x501, 126K)

LOL
Never fucking selling.
Well, I guess my staking rewards will be sold.

This is just pathetic. The other day Linkie swingshits were shitting on reddit for falling for the diversification meme and predicting that they would get too scared if Link become too large a part of their portfolio, and now here you two transexuals are doing the exact same thing. Nervous jittering because it went up and now you want to diversify into two ancient shitcoins.

Literally kill yourself, you don't deserve to make it. Just sell or burn your tokens already and buy boomer stocks you low IQ shits.

Is an 84k stack whale status?

Feels good being up 2000%. Comfy. No dump can shake me.

Attached: 1561774204839.jpg (600x801, 122K)

It didn't used to be, but I guess it is a small whale now.

am i old school if i'm a december buyer? i've suffered too

I had 39k link all-in. I dont have track of how much I sold for but I started selling at 1.5usd to the last big spike to 0.0160gwei (4.95usd) yesterday. Now I have 28k link, 0.7btc, 20eth and 11k usd on my bank account which I will use to pay debts, quit work and focus on school my last semester.

I dont plan on touching these linkies until 10usd, then I will sell off 3-4000.

We've come a long way from the toilet memes.

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (1080x810, 840K)

16k linker reporting in, sold 0 this run, if you were here and read everything for the past two years you are a COMPLETE retard for selling now

Attached: 1515189903605s.jpg (246x250, 9K)

I've been holding since ICO not selling a fucking drop. Hit nearly $750K on this last pump and I fucking deserve it for all the risk I've taken, all the research I've done, all the fud I debunked and just my pure resolve to hold. IT'S FINALLY OUR TIME.

Most anyone would tell you this is a "smart" move and in any other market they would be right. But this is crypto and you are going to regret selling early. You will still make it, but you will always wonder what if.

t. someone who sold BTC at $25.

It's enough to set off a whale alert if you move it all to an exchange so I guess congrats.

This. Nice stack btw.

>all the fud I debunked

Based and a true Link marine. Honestly fuck FUD'ers and fuck people who just let swingshits FUD. True Link marines HODL, debunk FUD and shill and inform people about chainlink whenever possible and don't discriminate to who they shill too because pumped bags are pumped bags.

checked

absolutely this. idiots don't realize that link will moon alongside btc and eth and it has more upside for gains. there is quite literally very little risk being 100% into link, if you're considering hodling at least till the end of this halving cycle.

I sold 750 linkies for bitcoin. I want to spit on my own face for being such a cuck, but I couldn't help myself. I'll buy back if it dips to a point where I make at least 10% profit in sats.

kek EVERYONE HERE IS SELLING.

This dump is gonna be spectacular when even muh link marines are sellin

Yup. LINK will at worst hold its sat value as BTC moons like it always does. That puts us around $33 for LINK when BTC hits $100k (which it will do by or shortly after the next halving). But more than likely we have more big news from MS, DocuSign, SWIFT or someone else we don't even know yet and we go to $50-100

I have no need to sell any of my link so I'm just holding comfy

>took profit
What dont you understand about "Never Selling".

40k linklet checking in. Not selling any until 25.

I bought 25 stinkers During the last bullrun and held all throughout just because of memes, bought more after a pump from .80-1.5 and then back down to .90 a few weeks ago and then more after all the news. Just a 2.1k stacklet but I’ve technically held Link for almost 2 years now and feel like a retard for not buying more. Can probably accumulate another 1000 stinkers by August if I play my cards right. On a positive note I have almost 3 BTC.

pretty much this. I feel like I "know" too much to part with them at this stage. I just regret not trusting providence and doubling up to 80k when I had a chance. Still going to make it, but shaking the slave mentality is a life's work.

When I first learned about link, I didnt believe it was going to go to even $10 because all these people were talking about their 10k-200k stacks. I thought there was no way it would go to $1000 or all these people on biz would get insanely filthy rich.
Then, these past few days, people are popping up saying they sold and there were whale alerts sending to binance, etc.
It was then I truly believe $1000 was possible because most people, even the whales will dump on the way up. Only the strongest hand will be able to sell at $1000.

I have faith and I will never sell my stack. Going to bed now and buying more when I get my cash in a few days.

I miss the more well researched posts from before. The people who found mention of smart contract in Klaus Schwab's book or those who went through a 2hr lecture by Sergey in a NYC basement to find the exact moment where he says he is working with Microsoft (this was pre ICO).

We are overrun by plebbits

same, user. I'm too risk adverse from having a family with strong financial backgrounds who know risk aversion to maintain wealth. Only putting in a low % of your wealth (10-15% max) to avoid losing it all in a high-risk market. I'm still doing pretty well but I could have been in 100k+ links if I had taken higher risk like I probably should have last summer

I have the standard 10,000 suicide insurance stack

This, I am done accumulating and have a top 600 wallet. I except to rank up and be in the top 500 at least within the next year purely because of dumb faggots getting weak hands and selling off large portions way too early.

yup, it's how every stock that shoots up in value works

this. I'll probably sell initial investment at 25 bucks which would be like 1/1,000 of my stack. pretty good feeling to have!

If you miss people digging deep for good information and sharing it, why don't you be that person. How are you any better sitting there with your hand out asking for other anons to do the research?

ITS BEEN WELL OVER 700 DAAAYS

4K linklet here. Not touching my stack until around $25+

That's a Make It Stack™ in 2023 marine

I'm not selling a single fucking link under 1000 USD

Based. 15k here and it's amusing seeing people selling significant portions so early. PSD2 absolute final deadline in September, Sergey himself said at the Gonser fireside chat that derivatives will be using link FIRST insurance later, this year, and staking isn't even live for the public yet.
The best part about holding through the 2018 slow dump is that I feel very little when it moons or dumps now, and at average buy in of 30c I really don't care if it drops to even sub $1 (very unlikely).

Attached: 1533245433332.jpg (2740x388, 257K)

>OG sibos marine
>selling
Get out.

Attached: 91BAFF2B-3214-4025-AA32-6D1E19F7D17D.jpg (800x800, 117K)

He’s pointing out something brainlet nulinkers like you probably don’t know.

I made literally 150K in the last few weeks which is more money than I've ever had access to in my life. (((Mortgages and loans))) excluded.

I feel the same as I did in 2018, watching it go up by 4K.

God the Link community used to be so good back then. That pic is totally correct. Now Link is full of cancerous faggots swinging and self sabotaging and people are FUDing Jow Forums legitimately not just reddit anymore.

I've been browsing since 2009, and I cannot wait for Link to take off so that I never have to come back to this fucking website ever again. This will be the last of it. I've already stopped going to Jow Forums, /v/ and /tv/, now I just need to stop going to Jow Forums and I will once Link moons. But considering all the FUD, I feel like I should just leave now. I am fucking done with this shitheap community. But I realize that I will miss out on news, developments and breadcrumbs too in the meantime. Not sure what to do.

there are still plenty of good people here, just ignore the faggots

Attached: 1561169666472.jpg (614x408, 54K)

I was block 469 bb, don't worry about me

Yep, I noticed a sharp decline in post quality as from August 2018 onwards as we approached 60c. After about January this year link threads became almost unbearable but I'm so addicted that I still have to read through every one each morning and night lmao
I try to make some good posts but it is usually useless. Like you I quit Jow Forums and Jow Forums due to the overwhelming negativity but I'm gonna stick with biz since I know we still have some smart people here.

Attached: 1551241041413.jpg (2686x466, 375K)

Pic related is the only rational statement regarding chainlink at this point that anyone could make for the long term
Trying to predict daily or even weekly price movement is for retards
Betting on chainlink in the long term is a sure thing

Attached: 8309C0A0-36D8-4B27-BCAA-32A45AE93718.jpg (1657x698, 178K)

s’true
Anyone “taking profits” right now is actually taking millions of dollars of losses in the future.
It’s just that the effect has a time delay so you won’t feel the stupidity of your swing linker ways until years later, much like the btc and eth holders who sold at $5 and $10 hahahaha
Look at them now
Absolutely in shambles

Attached: 361AD10C-8DB1-4E58-B3AC-0341571AE083.gif (400x246, 489K)

I understand there may still be smart people here, but once Link reaches $12 I am a millionaire, though I am not selling till 1k and only a portion of my stack there too. Once I have made it, I don't see why I would continue to come here. What is the purpose? Once I have a node/all my Link in a pool earning income, and a comfy 1MM cashed out for real living, I want to actually live my life, achieve my goals, travel and do things. It's been a fucking decade that I've been coming here every single fucking day. I turn 27 soon. I've been here since I was an underage b&. I feel like I have grown out of this shithole and it's time for me to leave. I already no longer identify with what seems the majority userbase of incel neets here. I grew up, had sex, got a gf, a job, disposable income and now all I need is financial freedom so I can quit the job. I have nothing in coming with faggots on this website anymore bitching about women and leftists and getting mad over representation of minorities in video games and movies. And I have no interest in shitcoins either, literally all in Link and always will be.

I've been selling 1% at each dollar increase

Lol

Good job. You have immensely changed the course of your life and you probably can't even comprehend the severity in which it just happened. I know that is happening to me.

Attached: 06-noah-taylor-preacher.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 116K)

Reddit is here
>pic related
We’re flooded now by the middling intellects that are referred to as the rabble
They’re smack dab in the middle of the bell curve
They’re herd and sheep animals and their herd like mentality and consensus based feminized mindsets are the reason why we will be wealthy while they continue to ask why they never seem to be able to get anything going in their lives.
We’ve been refugees from them all our lives. And yet they keep following us because we’re the cooler more creative sexy crowd and they have no originality of their own. They can only be users and consumers and are therefore doomed to a life of subsistence living

Attached: 74C860E4-E662-47B4-A8B9-3280BEE8AF91.jpg (800x600, 58K)

I fud link because it's legitimate centralized vaporware that only got pumps cause Google and Oracle collab. Fundamentally, the tech is shit and will never get developer adoption. It's obvious just looking at the numbers of devs actually using Chainlink when it was on test net. Compare it to the numbers of real projects test net numbers like ETH or EOS. I am a dev myself, Chainlink is centralized and useless for any potential use cases I might have for it.

lol i wrote that post and I'm still here. Still spoonfeeding newfags and trying to be helpful, never fudding. Chaotic Good.

>some will never learn

Attached: absolutestate.gif (220x165, 353K)

LINK could easily deflate back to $2 and sit there for a year while we wait for staking, collateral, and reputation to get implemented and for big customers to onboard. Meanwhile BTC could easily make a run for 100k. Or the opposite could happen and BTC could go to 0 and LINK could rocket to $1000 by EOY. If you think you're sure one thing or the other is going to happen, you're deluding yourself. This space is total chaos and if I have enough money that I can diversify into two 'fuck you' sized stacks of LINK and BTC rather than just a single 'double fuck you' stack of LINK, it would just be retarded not to.

No matter what happens I will always hold onto at least 10k and I am just as over the moon about LINK's future as anyone. But I also acknowledge that shit happens, black swans happen, and if you're in a position to derisk/diversify without dramatically affecting your longterm prospects of making, you'd have to hate money NOT to do so. That's where I found myself with LINK hitting $4, so I followed through and sold half.

I haven't made small gains, I've made 'buy two houses' gains. It's retarded not to diversify now. And remember, LINK has a long ways to go to catch up to the hype it's earned itself. It is an ETH ticker right now. They need to develop staking, rep and collateral to give the token actual value. I could see fall and winter being a steady bleed to $1 just as much as I can see it pushing LINK to $10, $20, $50. All outcomes are still in play and you have to be blinded by money not to acknowledge that.

chek'd n kek'd

Attached: 42424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424.gif (256x256, 3.45M)

You don't know shit buddy

42 i thought you had left us
post esoteric rosicrucian mysteries to prove its really you

Attached: 1561745385203.jpg (1024x1024, 633K)

Happy for you user. How much are you up. My life is not in a bad place right now but I felt a similar sense of dissociation this past month, and especially the past few days. My net worth has increased by 500% in two months. It's like with lottery winners, they always thought they would feel happy but instead they report they usually feel numb. It's just too unreal to accept at first, that the shackles are really coming off at last.

Man same here. I thought there was no way this would pop because every other bizreali would have massive stacks, but I was wrong and now they’re loaded

>>>
namefag fuck off

Tales of my demise have been greatly exaggerated
Let’s just say an (((accident))) happened to our friendly neighbourhood doxxers
>pic related

Attached: 6D37C107-0FE3-4E5E-8CEB-A2D46E6784A2.png (1022x666, 1.22M)

Very based

Based and Checked. Link will be 7777k EOY.

Attached: yep.gif (534x338, 1.45M)

I sold ZERO. What part of I'm not selling until the May 2020 halfing do I need to reiterate. Did I stutter?

I
Am
Not
Fucking
Selling

TIL I have a fuck you stack.

Converted 835 link for 10 eth. I rember when it used to be 1400 link for 1 eth. Link is love. Link is life.

Attached: 85100C47-66CE-46D9-9B77-A9A4D5950960.jpg (800x800, 61K)

Been here. Sold none. You clearly forgot the golden rule...LINK marines never sell

Attached: 5063B514-D7FA-4A57-AC51-752EEA2C3BF4.jpg (1280x822, 529K)

I already no longer identify with what seems the majority userbase of incel neets here. I grew up, had sex, got a gf, a job, disposable income and now all I need is financial freedom so I can quit the job.

Seriously
Since when was Jow Forums loser central
Isn’t it great to be highly successful and share that joy with other successful bros?
Why do the smoothbrains come to our joy and excitement and money making party and immediately fling shit and piss and then strut around saying they could have had the better party
How do they not see that is crab mentality

Attached: ADE3BE48-07ED-4E1B-8ADF-B879E603DC02.png (1000x1369, 1.62M)

If our stacks end up being worth millions in the near future do you think it will be more profitable to run a node, or sell your Link and buy a high yielding dividend etf? (5% yield on 1 million is $50,000 a year)

Based and madeitpilled
It is better to be a bit less filthy rich than to stay poor forever

Oh they’ll learn
They’ll learn the hard way
Filthy redditors and haters

Attached: E236CC7E-AA1B-4177-81E6-DD2558F55E18.jpg (500x1406, 184K)

Shit returns. Fuck the boomer market. Make your first million in link. Make your second million in real estate.

Attached: 3BA4BC30-2912-493F-953C-96AE7C309ADE.jpg (200x364, 38K)

For the lads

youtube.com/watch?v=o1o5o2m6Stg&t=1s

Attached: 988.jpg (1020x1020, 757K)

How much link is needed for a node ?

Probably running a node since your linkies will still appreciate in value for years to come.

Attached: drywall-kyle-i-give-this-meme-a-9-11-57820711.png (500x816, 204K)

Cucked and basedpilled

I’ll not take profit until minimally $1000 at this point I’m just in for the memes I’ve watched my stack swing wildly so many times I don’t fucking care about price or even making money

Can’t wait until LINK subs 1 so I can grow the stack off the cuck-linkers

Attached: 1561944909924.jpg (4128x2300, 1.7M)

There will be no one to stop us this time.

Attached: DDBAF960-561E-4401-A9C2-4FA215894166.jpg (1200x1200, 763K)

No you're absolutely retarded. We are slowly entering bull and link will not be left behind.

Look at all the shitcoins/scams that mooned in 2017 purely because of the general market conditions. You mean to tell me that the shitcoins currently in the top 10 will somehow pump during this bullrun but link won't?
Diversifying is good if you're a *real* whale, otherwise fuck off reddit.

Attached: 1561864340898.jpg (500x323, 33K)

wheres the original thread for this