BAT + Reddit

It’s happening!

Attached: DAB619E0-A79F-4337-B9DA-CD624853199B.jpg (240x240, 4K)

manipulated shitcoin, this won't pump BAT at all
if anything plebbitors will get butthurt over Eich's social commentary in the past and social media brigade for the banning of BAT on reddit because
>muh faggots

***FUCK YOU***

there are so many tokens out their with actual potential to change the world i dont give a shit about your tipping token

lmfao no there are not, brave, despite being a manipulated shitcoin, is maybe 1 out of 4 ERC20 tokens that actually functions and has a purpose besides stealing eth/btc from idiots

list some of the retarded niggershit you "invest" in, that is going to change the world

Thanks, user. I was able to drop my BAT bags off this latest 7% pump based on a rumor.\

Finally free of this shitcoin. Never going through this hell ever again.

I'm going to now buy me some of that heavily shilled VIdt I keep hearing about, I pray I don't get cucked again like with BAT or ONE.

Attached: van-gogh_00_bat.jpg (966x1272, 611K)

This. Platformfags will get fucked this wave of crypto. Next golden run will be centered around projects that actually provide business value
>BAT
>VIDT
literally the only two

>not holding BAT and VIDT to profit off the coming total rearrangement of the digital economy

Well, you'll still kind of make it at least.

I'm going to start tipping r/gonewild hoes and hope they start asking for BAT tips in their post. Bats gonna moon along with muh dik.

makerDAO objectively provides value and has a use case

>uhhh what do you mean I need a wallet for these BAT things? you mean like I have to order one off amazon???
>ew gross I'm not going to give my info to some weird website, just to turn these BATs into money
>just visit my patreon for access to my premium snapchat ;) xoxoxo

Based. I just went all in 80-20 on VIDT and BAT today, everyone else with a decent idea can't get any damn hype and I'm not missing out on these moons

Attached: all smiles.jpg (379x568, 116K)

Positively patrician.

I still believe in BTT.

Paid devs in Cali, Coin burns, mainnet hasn't launched yet, practical use case, and CZ isn't going to lose money on an IEO.

>Oh you're not using the Brave browser?
>It's only the hottest most secure and fastest browser out right now
>That's okay, I'll be auto contributing $20 worth of BAT a month to you anyway
>Don't worry, it'll be there waiting for you when you get around to signing up a as Brave creator

We did it, Reddit!

>BAT moons 0.01%

Attached: reddit BAT.png (1245x683, 76K)

BAT will never, ever hit $1.00 or beyond no use buying it.

BAT just made the STEEM platform irrelevant.

BAT literally partners with Reddit and we're barely in the green

>you now remember BAT dumped off the Coinbase listing
>you now remember the ~200 people that bought out the ICO control the price and dump into big news

BAT and Brave might be the best project in Crypto but BAT is going nowhere fast. Won't hit $1 until next year.

Attached: BAT.png (301x285, 20K)

This; BAT often has hugely bullish news but it doesn't do anything price-wise, to the point it's genuinely funny. If some other coin announced an official partnership with Reddit its price would go ape shit.

>t. 73k BAT holder

Attached: Dyu0XwmV4AE_cpC.jpg large.jpg (759x1024, 207K)

I will buy some BAT simply because I like Peter Theil and the value of attention.
Companies are making billions and trillions off of your attentions and manipulating the NPCs...
Studying behavioral science for a while really redpilled me. Groups can be influenced easily without their awareness, almost like mind control.

JULY GONNA BE BAT MONTH EZ GAINS STARTING TODAY

it's pretty frustrating desu but I'll just fucking hold...

we did it Reddit!

Hell yeah. Glad I didn’t sell when I bought at 13 cents. I’m gonna make it boys.