I was a non-believer. I did my research and now I am blessed with vidt tokens

I was a non-believer. I did my research and now I am blessed with vidt tokens.

Now I am part of the

VIDT GANG
VIDT GANG
VIDT GANG

Attached: 95B7370E-42EF-4353-A2C1-F8257C7BE335.jpg (284x305, 22K)

WELCOME FREND! You are in for a great ride and will make it

$30 when

I'M NOT DONE ACCUMULATING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK

nice VIDT ID, you are going to make it

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY VIDTLET

I'm gonna buy back in at $0.20

Daily reminder to not lets redditcuck in, Jow Forums shall have all the bags.

Got in late but I'm still nearly 40% up.

Dont be like BILL

Attached: DS9Kqn8X4AAI_8R.jpg (750x759, 70K)

5k viddies today. Am I in

$1 executive lounge

VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG VIDT GANG

you'll have 50k as long as nobody FUCKING SELLS UNTIL $10
WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU HEAR ME
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY?
DO NOT PRESS THAT SELL BUTTON!

ah so you buy back in 2098 when humanity died?

should I sell half my link stack for more VIDT?
leaning towards yes

Never sell link even if this isnt your normal shitcoin

This.

Invest a suicide stack.

Attached: screen-3.jpg (540x405, 22K)

100 VIDT for the first one to make a VIDT gang song as good as the walton gang by Bizonnacci

How many VIDT for one suicide stack sirs

1000 VIDT TO MAKE IT

Heard minimum 2500. I'm close. Started on 1462 and been able to swing up to 1916. Starting to get momentum though so I won't try again until we get a massive fucking dildo that won't have any choice but come down 10-15%

Theres literally no way that will happen. Ill make sure of it

Why does VID need a blockchain instead of a database

you are an absolute brainlet, but hope on the train theres still room for one more ... just thank all vidchads afterwards

trustless verifrication of documents. Who the fuck cares if its all based around you trusting the guy verifying the doc. Are you this big of a negroid?

>Validation can take place in two ways: validation by a certified V-ID employee and self-validation. The first way is presently used for V-ID’s client base. The second way, self validation, is under development and planned for release Q4 2019.
>Self-validation
>This method allows an employee of the issuing organization to validate files at any time. First, an employee of the publishing organization is appointed to become a Validator. This person’s identity is then established on site by a V-ID agent and V-ID-appointed notary.
Where the fuck is the trustlessness?

lol nigger do you even blockchain

In the second part scheduled for release you absolute nigger cuck.
Youre part of the reason why this planet has gone to shit, scum negro.

I have $7500 what should I buy VIDT or ONE? shill me now

>This method allows an employee of the issuing organization to validate files at any time. First, an employee of the publishing organization is appointed to become a Validator. This person’s identity is then established on site by a V-ID agent and V-ID-appointed notary.
This is the second part.

VIDT easiest choice of your life, they have confirmed clients and revenue ... most of these shitcoins with a $10B in market cap have literally zero business upside

Pretty much this.

VIDT is the next moon mission DYOR

Vidt

shut up negro. Youre just gambling my hard earned tax dollars away. AKA your unemployment benefits