Ethereum Classic

My waifu

Attached: ETC Anime Girl.jpg (718x369, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/ethereum-classic/eth-to-be-tokenized-on-ethereum-classics-blockchain-2dd566889735
medium.com/@virgilgr/special-projects-announces-donation-to-ethereum-classic-cooperative-e3bc28c95d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bought this shit before you started posting you cucks started posting ching chong wifes.

Attached: 1526064712063.png (1000x916, 27K)

But sandpie, why are you so mean!

Attached: ETC Girl Cheer.jpg (740x640, 334K)

Attached: anime.jpg (858x421, 151K)

Are you sure it isn't this?

Attached: ETC Real Life.jpg (640x960, 70K)

Tips for nocoin fags like me?
Of course BTC hogs all the limelight.

Ethereum Classic is going to be the first crypto to have both decentralized oracles and smart contracts integrated

Think about it, Ethereum Classic (smart contract) is the computer hardware and the command prompt. Most people struggle to use the command prompt.

Now imagine the oracle function of Ethereum Classic as a built in OS. Why do you think people use Microsoft Windows or Mac OS? It is built in.

Don't forget that Ethereum Classic also can create ERC-20 tokens like Ethereum. So image the Ethereum Classic oracle acting as an operating system for these ERC-20 tokens

If you need help understanding anything, just send me a message

Attached: ETC Real Life 2.jpg (465x700, 58K)

Imagine thinking this weebshit is gonna make anyone buy ETH classic..

why did etc split from eth? isn't it justlike one autistic incel developing for it?

It was ETH who split the chain ETC is the original chain that still have the DAO hack

what's the dao hack do? it's a bad thing right and the reason the blockchain split? why would you want to keep the dao hack? what purpose does it serve?

Attached: 1487152537334.jpg (640x448, 54K)

>What is Ethereum Classic?
It is the original Ethereum blockchain that did not fork. Think of Ethereum Classic as BTC. Think of ETH as BCH

Basically a bunch of people put money in some obvious scam where you put money into this exchange machine to get some tokens. The exchange machine got hacked and stole a shit tone of money. ETH wanted to give people back their money, but this means that their crypto is immutable and centralized. Ethereum Classic keeps the original blockchain with the all the transactions since when Ethereum was first founded

Attached: ETC Real Life 3.jpg (341x507, 26K)

My bad, I mean that ETH is mutable which means it that transactions can be changed and censored. Ethereum Classic is censorship resistant

>X3 slower than normal ETH

Lmao don't buy

Wow I didn't know that. Why is ETC currently worthless compared to ETH? Is it because Vitalik runs it and people believe in him?

And how exactly does ETH give people back their money? How can transactions be changed? How does that work?

True it is the fundamentals that are going to cause people to buy Ethereum Classic.

I mean think about it, the first crypto to have oracles and smart contracts integrated

Attached: ETC Real Life 4.jpg (900x1350, 311K)

If that's true then why is everyone in ETH? What does ETH have that ETC doesn't? Doesn't ETH2 make ETC irrelevant? Will ETC ever have PoS?

It kind of seems like ETC is an older abandoned version of Vitalik's project, while ETH is the latest and most updated, advanced design.

Ethereum Classic is lower priced at the moment because it is under valued. What happened is ETH highjacked the Ethereum name. When you say Ethereum, do you also say Ethereum Classic? No, people don't people like to shill things they understand

ETH gave people their money back by creating another crypto and pretended that the previous transactions for that entire time period never happened

Think of Ethereum Classic as BTC. Think of ETH as BCH

Attached: ETC Real Life 5.jpg (480x720, 180K)

>ETH gave people their money back by creating another crypto and pretended that the previous transactions for that entire time period never happened
that doesn't really sound centralized, sounds like a reset which involved creating an entirely new fork and crypto not something that will ever happen again .

when i say ethereum i think of vitalik, since he has nothing to do with etc it's a red flag.

Every chain is mutable with consensus, that's the whole point. The same can be done with BTC if all the miners go along with it, and Monero forks all the time to change mining functions with total community support. ETC is just a shitty testnet for ETH.

Yeah that makes sense.

>If that's true then why is everyone in ETH?
Everyone is on Ethereum because it has the name recognition. When you say Ethereum, do you say Ethereum Classic?

>What does ETH have that ETC doesn't?
It has newer upgrades, but Ethereum Classic will get all the new upgrades that ETH has in September. Think of ETH as a testbed and ETC as getting all the stable features at a later date. ETH is going to be tokenized on the ETC blockchain. They are still friendly with each other and keep contact

>medium.com/ethereum-classic/eth-to-be-tokenized-on-ethereum-classics-blockchain-2dd566889735

>Doesn't ETH2 make ETC irrelevant? Will ETC ever have PoS?
ETH is going to proof of stake for its innovation. However, ETC wants to keep the original blockchain as much possible. By adopting oracles in its code, it can better accept correct information for its smart contract functions. Think of lightening network, but for smart contracts

>ETC is an older abandoned version of Vitalik's project
No it is not, the Ethereum Foundation (Vitalik's group) donated to help Ethereum Classic
>medium.com/@virgilgr/special-projects-announces-donation-to-ethereum-classic-cooperative-e3bc28c95d0

Attached: ETC Real Life 6.jpg (599x900, 68K)

>ETC is just a shitty testnet for ETH
Ethereum Classic's being the first to integrate oracles with smart contracts does not sound too bad. Most of the in tech and crypto, being first is best because of name recognition

Attached: ETC Real Life 7.jpg (800x1200, 618K)

interesting. maybe i will grab a few

ETC was 51% attacked a few months ago. Why would anyone trust an oracle running on ETC?

The crypto is still alive, wouldn't that mean the community is so strong that they still have faith in it?

Ethereum Classic will be used because it will have the features or ETH and Chainlink. Also, it is an immutable and decentralized blockchain/oracle/smart contracts platform. It will be trusted because they have a unique process for running an oracle that relies on multiple sources to feed into an oracle to verify information to then send to a smart contract

Attached: ETC Real Life 8.jpg (650x975, 161K)