Why don't you have a stack yet?

So what if it's at 50 cents, the marketcap is STILL at 14 million dollars so there is still a lot of room to grow. ARE YOU TOO CHICKEN TO BUY IN? BOK BOK BOK BOK BOKAWWW!

Attached: 3r195rnffsi11.jpg (800x541, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gf_kRE4MJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it will correct sooner or later. no point in buying something that just did x10

STFU you discord shill. If I wanted to light my money on fire I'd hit up a strip club while piss drunk

>3 month old coin
>it will correct

user i...

it moved too much in a short term.

Just like LINK am I right?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

This. Stop shilling VIDT, it's going to come down a lot and faggots are going to get burned buying the high

can you share a discord link?

Buying the dip. Verified a bag holder had weaknesses hands with my eyes.

just dca your way in faggots, this shit is only going up

It's just 15M market cap. This is almost a zero risk investment. A real project with real life usage,can't go wrong. This is heading to the 100M plus market cap.

no. link followed the market for 2 years and it's upwards movement was steady for months. The big increase happened because of coinbase.
This went x10 in a couple of weeks.

I think this will dump hard this week. Definitely profitable mid-term, but not the best time to buy rn.

I dumped half my stack. Got in with 3k that grew to 20k... just took out half of that. I'm estatic.

Keeping my other 23k for long term.

>ark
stay poor vidiot. we have a buyback, burn, and Q3 listing soon

Translation: took out 10k euro's, leaving 23k VIDT for long term

Grats user. That's a comfy prospect.

LMAO. The chicken sounds shill. That is something I would do.

What I would not do is buy shares in a highly limited business model, with no clear advantage over established projects on BCH and ETH and Factom which do the same thing.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190630-084635_Brave.jpg (1070x1192, 195K)

This.

Vidt is a SCAM COIN. Meant to dump solely on your “business” board. It only takes two second to look at coin market cap and see this is ONLY $13,000,000 market cap aka nobody even knows about it or wants to buy it. It’s going to zero because there is no use case, this will 100% exit scam on you. IDEX isn’t even a real exchange either! How do you even deposit ETH to trade? Oh wait, YOU CANT.

bought 200, how do i grow this shit

Good luck validating hundreds of documents one-by-one every day with those methods. V-ID has API's to bulk process that shit for you so you don't have to visit shady websites or make manual TX's.

I don't know if Factom offers similar services though, but there's room for more. V-ID obviously has better marketing.

Attached: 10D431C9-4652-440E-8235-E649F7F45F2F.png (300x218, 42K)

Ok show me how to deposit ETH on idex and I’ll buy some

nice LARP

you know what meta mask is? you send from there to the eth wallet on idex balances page...
user, come on man.

connect your metamask and buy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gf_kRE4MJU

Jjajaajajaj it takes 2 fucking seconds to make an idex acc and put ether into it, you are beyond retarded. You're probably one of the people who saw everyone say to get into VIDT at 0,10c and ignored them. you could have had 4x gains in a matter of weeks.

This is why you don't make money with crypto.
Keep telling yourself you're "smart money".

i dont know why you would need a hurrdurr blockchain solution for VERIFYING FILES KEK
JUST USE YOUR FUCKING EYES
holy shit crypto gets dumber every day

Attached: 1536741861548.jpg (640x633, 42K)

cringe

It's already corrected multiple times

based

hHAHAHAHAH

Thank You user, I get paid in a week, please keep fudding

Attached: 1554197340342.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

> not being able to figure out idex

user, I...

Attached: 0477528B-A26A-428D-9B89-7D52F06FCC31.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Attached: jxk8dkj2_17py972_1prhgat.png (590x236, 44K)