How long till people realize Chainlink has close to 0 users and a marketcap of $4bil?

how long till people realize Chainlink has close to 0 users and a marketcap of $4bil?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 10.13.08 PM.png (380x254, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/bitfwd/how-to-issue-your-own-token-on-ethereum-in-less-than-20-minutes-ac1f8f022793
ourbitcoinnews.com/is-holding-onto-chainlink-link-a-good-idea-apparently-not-and-heres-why/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i say end of year

Google as a user outweighs that

You're bad at math

Oracle as a user outweighs that.

How long until people realize that all Chainlink FUD begins from less than 50 single people?

c o p e
Google is not a user. The blogpost and tweets make that extremely clear. Same with Oracle. Their collaboration doesn't include either these companies using Chainlink for any of their flagship products.

you forgot mention that chainlink is still just erc20 token

im getting bitconnet vibes

is chainlink biggest scam in crypto history

>Chainlink has close to 0 users

Lol what a dumbass. I don't even own Links but spreading this kind of bullshit annoys me so much.

how long until people realize it was made in under 20 mins? lmao
medium.com/bitfwd/how-to-issue-your-own-token-on-ethereum-in-less-than-20-minutes-ac1f8f022793

>Oracle and Google use Java
Java 1000k EOY

It's actually just ERC-10 as of last Friday. Sad, really.

it is actually a fact that it has no real users, you are a brainlet

nice try chainlink shill

chainlink is erc20 token with zero use case

News outlet and journalists keep reporting on “partnerships” with Google and Swift. But if you actually read the source for the “partnership”, it’s just a blog post by Google Cloud that promotes their own service (BigQuery) and shows an example about how Chainlink users can use Google Cloud if they want. In no way is Google partnered or planning on using Chainlink themselves.

ourbitcoinnews.com/is-holding-onto-chainlink-link-a-good-idea-apparently-not-and-heres-why/amp/

Lurk more newfag. Its already been downgraded to ERC-5 by the SEC. Moodys released their report and its only gonna be corrected downerwards.

This. No other token is so actively fudded, and at key times like when it's pumping.

WHO researches a token they never intend to hold?! I haven't read up on VIDT, or ONE. I DON'T OWN ANY! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME LIKE THAT?

it's happening tonight!

so if I understand correctly, you cannot counter my arguments with facts to show Chainlink is not massively overpriced, the only thing you can do is call it "fud".

All pricing on unfinished projects is speculative.

Now you answer my points ;)

Nigga you keep runnin yo mouth people find out shut the fuck up

How long until the discord fud group gets sacked for poor performance?

>Flagship products
Do you even understand what these companies do? This board has gone downhill with all this low IQ garbage posting.

> p-please sell me cheap link bags sirs I didn't listen for 2 years
Post translated
Sage

This is really shit FUD material

i dont know. i keep being amazed that this thing keeps going up. its a main net with no users, a couple of nodes pining each other the price of eth. aparently thats worth 1.2 billion dollars.

You crazy man, if we wanted t, we could name plenty of currently running products that use Chainlink. Like we could name a lot. Like right now, right this minute. We could name one, we could man, dont push me.

anyone who fuds or thinks somebody is fudding chainlink at this point is a complete brainlet.

How long until OP realizes swinging his link was a bad idea and decides to swing from a rope?