FTM Market Cap Homework Help

What market cap would FTM need to reach a value of 30k sats?

Attached: 1561759037966s.jpg (250x322, 19K)

approximately $2.50 per token and a marketcap of a little over 5 billion

30,000 Satoshi are currently worth 3.3339$

Total supply 1,987,133,655 FTM

1,987,133,655 x 3.3339 = $662, 490, 4892.4

shit that is possible during a bull run...

I pray it does user

Attached: IMG_0249.jpg (900x1600, 134K)

for a better understanding

Attached: Screenshot (136).png (2903x1579, 264K)

i-is that a dude

Does it look like a dude

those arms/hands honestly do look like a dude's

i hope this shit moons hard i need to get out of here my parents are already complaining

Attached: 1555499515708.png (901x676, 1.22M)

if in doubt, get the fuck out. you can catch HIV just looking at actual homos.

It's 2019 its getting really hard to tell

Im pretty sure its a chick

hahaha

FAACTS betta safe then sowwy

The arms are photoshopped, you can tell.

If Dubai is a nothing burger is there any more hopium?

Mainnet

mainnet is a sell event, always

great tech but what are the tokens used for?

At this point.
I feel like crypto should be looked at like a share of stock that can be traded without the need for a broker.

I know someone may have a counter argument for it but if i want to buy something with a share of apple stock it would be hard as fuck.

How the hell is Dubai a nothingburger if they’ve moved most of their development team to Dubai? How bout be fucking patient and look at the partnerships with fusion, coti, and what they’re doing? You people either have no idea or you are fudding this still like a mothefucka.

because there was supposed to be a Dubai announcement in June but they delayed it, that's why people are concerned

>those arms
thats gonna be a hard pass from me

I know. They said after Ramadan though. I’m just saying it’s a damn good sign that most of the company has moved to Dubai. It’s speculation , yes, but ... I’m buying every dip is all I’m saying. I’ll go back to letting the fud continue. Shit, I’ll join in.

>the mainnet of all mainnets

how many you have? only 110k here trying to get up to 150k at least
personally I think this can hit $10 if everything goes right in a bull run, $2 at the very least

DELUDED

$2 would only be a $4b MC, if BTC hits at least 50k that's absolutely nothing

Except when its not..

Fantom will do 4billion even with bitcoin at 15k imo.

this isn't 2017, LINK has existed for 3 years or so and just reached a 1bn mcap. there is no new money flowing into crypto just whales bulltrapping and bitmexing retail plebs. also most of the mcaps/volumes is fake > tether bubble. stay deluded

you guys sound like numale tranny faggots. i am dabbling in crypto since 2014

>i am dabbling in crypto since 2014
Why do you sound so poor than?

>this isn't 2017, LINK has existed for 3 years or so and just reached a 1bn mcap
yeah because we were in the middle of a bear market faggot, it's why I said "in a bull run"
if we were in a bull market link wouldn't have taken nearly that long to get to a 1bn MC
the next bull run is going to be bigger than the last, if you can't see it when it's as plain as day then go ahead and miss out
also this, if you've been in crypto since 2014 why are you wasting your time fudding a coin with a $40m MC?

fud? Im in it kek
38k FTM and counting

where did i sound poor? my average buy in price for bitcorn is $146 and $16 for ETH. i laugh at plebs who still think we will get another 2017 run. it's over BTC was on normie TV, that's why you are here the rest thinks it's a scam. check cmc.io if you want to see the real values without the washtrading most is fake

Im screening this LMAO

ATH for BTC is 21k we are at 12k
If you really don't believe the market will grow again you must be talking out your ass. kek

Such a POORFAG it hurts

Attached: Crying.jpg (800x679, 105K)

i made it several times over with BTC, ETH, and assorted shitcoins. i am NEETing it up now living off the capital gains (index funds), also moved to asia.

you wouldn't believe it but there are still a few rich fags on biz ($5MM+ net worth), most have left though.

female to male

youre so wrong it's painful, gonna screencap this to make you look like an absolute fool

Whats your link ftm split like? Trying to figure out a good mix.

POORFAG

Attached: normie.jpg (800x850, 62K)

user I'm not talking about you I'm talking about the user you're replying to

Reading these brainlet pajeets make their prediction about the shitcoins they’re holding reminds of me of those old reddit post of people that got rekt back in 2017.

>Ooooh Nano is going to $300 dollar bois

>Base on my TA REQ is gonna be $100 dollars

>NEO is going to moon and replace ETH trust me

Fuck this is a sell signal if anything.

oh...
carry on

shitty fud.
dump your 1k bag faggot

>reddit spacing
reddit faggots were making those predictions on coins with multi billion dollar market caps, Jow Forums is making these predictions with coins that have less than $100m MC (ftm, qnt, vidt, lit)

>Nano
Fair... BUT what about the people shilling LINK in 2017.

Were they wrong? (rhetorical question)

Stop FUDding faggot

One more time for the people in the back

Attached: black-women-church.jpg (519x260, 26K)