Thanks to Jow Forums coins such as VIDT and LIT I want to give Jow Forums a gem before it gets on actual exchanges...

Thanks to Jow Forums coins such as VIDT and LIT I want to give Jow Forums a gem before it gets on actual exchanges. Here is BSOV btcsov.com/
>Deflationary coin
>21 million total supply
>easy difficulty so far for mining
>easy and instant to setup miner
>very early
cons:
> unaesthetic website
> only tradeable on fork delta

Attached: static1.squarespace.png (400x400, 19K)

Anything with "Bitcoin" in it turns out to be a dead shitcoin. No thanks

All in Top 100

Bitcoin Cash
BitcoinSV
Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Diamond

Even Bitcoin Private went to a market cap of 1.5 billion.

You must be new so its ok.

based
user this is your chance to get in real early in a project where all you have to do is mine or buy on forkdelta. You spend 20 dollars on this and you can probably 10x it

I mined some BSOV just Incase this does pull a bitcoin private. I couldn’t live with myself knowing I could have been so early and missed a ride to the moon.

How much should I pick up

What is the current market cap?

VIDT and LIT are both very obvious scams. How new are you exactly ?

Yes indeed user VIDT and LIT are scams

Attached: 1561228098513.jpg (1939x1939, 372K)

current marketcap is hard to determine since its only in one exchange and its very early so I would tell you to mine it instead
yeah might end up being treasure in the next couple months
mine as much as you can easy to mine

Its only a week old if not a few days.

I'm new to the whole mining thing, but you're supposed to burn ethereum as gas in a bidding war with other miners in addition to your computer and electric bill just to get a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a penny coin? I don't get the appeal here. I'd rather just HODL bitcoin or link and not lose money by the second.

I got 250 BSOV in a day and a half with my 5 year old laptop, didn't burn much ETH. I think that's worth a buck or two on forkdelta but I'm holding. It's leftover ETH on my metamask wallet, might as well let my computer work for me.

I'm only doing CPU mining as well, since my GPU sucks (can be configured in the .bat file)

What's your CPU? I have an 8-core Ryzen. And how much ETH did you burn for that 250?

5 year old i7 mobile, cbf. Idk I'm not at home right now.

alright user you caught me in a good mood
difficulty is still not that bad since it is an early coin and you wont burn as much gas for mining. Not only that if you succesfully mine a block you get 50 BSOV. To get around 10k BSOV from minign takes around 60 dollars worth of ETH.

Attached: 1561943017714.png (973x631, 126K)

Alright, I'll drop $5 into a new wallet and give it a shot.

Thanks!

I started an hour ago, and already got 850, I'll probably mine around 10-15k, let's see if this makes it to a buck per coin.

BSOV definitely has the potential to go past a dollar. The token burns make this a deflationary bitcoin, I can see the masses flooding to get their hands on some. Time will tell.

managed to mine 2.5k for only about 10-15 usd

What were your gas settings at? Default?

gas was at 7 with max at 8

You can look on etherscan to see how much gas/gwei the other miners are using and adjust yours accordingly.

You will make it.

This is gonna moon so fucking hard when it catches on. Theres only a week or two left at most to mine easily with any type of computer. Glad I mined myself a few thousand.
Btw anons, come join the telegram t.me/BitcoinSoVCommunity