I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEME

I thought u guys were fucking joking about LITION. I actually thought this was the next discord tranny pump and dump pajeetcoin because of the threads here. Have you guys seen the whitepaper? Srsly read it, bullish AF

lition.io/docs/Lition_Whitepaper.pdf

how this has a $8 631 686 market cap and is still flying under the radar is beyond me

Attached: LIT.jpg (1000x500, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s been right in front of your fucking eyes for months and you’re just now starting to catch on? lmao stay fucking ignorant, biz.

Attached: 435545AC-5337-4FA7-AEC0-81EE29CA3AD2.png (432x421, 146K)

Checked and based.

Attached: 539773C5-2713-4E5C-98E8-1F2563745F2D.jpg (1000x995, 198K)

just read it. it has a checkmark on "ability to delete data", which means its a centralized piece of garbage

>not a discord pump and dump

there is a discord and believe me, those people that accumulated at 5-10 cents are gonna dump the whole thing once it reaches a certain amount within the upcoming weeks/months.
Call me a larper, fud, whatever, but your post REEKS of newfagness, just be aware this is an anonymous website and they have dozens of people from the discord constantly shilling for it. I should know, I was the group but got kicked. GOD I wish I had taken some screenshots

> believe me guys

There are literally pump and dump discord trannies for EVERY SINGLE COIN and if you think you were pet of the only one, you’re literally a dumb cunt.

HAHAHAHA

>>GOD I wish I had taken some screenshots, now I'm going to go out and tell all these anonymous people that this is a PnD out of the goodness of my heart

Honestly made me laugh out loud. Copy pasta to weed out new fags is always funny when you’re on the winning side

>The Blockchain Standard Infrastructure for Business
>Bringing Blockchains into Mainstream Use
oh wow
just bought 100k

this is the same group of fucking nigger monkeys who used run ddos attacks on low mcap sites when they were being shilled just so they could accumulate and spread fud at the same time

its crazy to see what this place has turned into

>calls others newfags
>doesnt instantly realise that OP is part of the discord group

Read through whitepaper. Meh. Deletable data. Who cares

> OMG my teenage Anarchist values don’t align with this project, it’s garbage

lmao stay dumb kiddo

Holy shit this is a lame shill attempt. Look at the circulating supply vs the actual supply. Your token wont be worth anything

Theres literally a schedule, its like vesting options.

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OKeX
No wonder you're poor

I'm having trouble deciding if this is SAP's pet project blockchain play that they would love to sell to their clients. (Aka a new product for their slow, Fortune 500 clients when blockchain strategy is suddenly the must-have in corporate strategy a few years from now... SAP and Lition to save the day, turnkey solution right here, we will help you implement it for millions, sign right here)

OR this is potentially on the scale of Neo or other public protocols.

I think it's probably the former, which would mean a market cap potential of $200M-$2B or so... but if it's the latter, it could be $2B-$100B eventually.

Obviously, either of those ranges would mean succeeding massively in their intended strategy. I just can't figure out what scale they are playing on.

so what? even if they have 10% of the supply no one wll notice, and we will buy their tokens. The project is solid therefore this is not a fair pump

you guys are going to cry for getting burned on this one again

Don’t know if you’re applying reverse psychology to trick newbies or just autistic

Low fud

just bought 15 eth worth. can't wait to get screwed again, thanks Jow Forums

the whole discord server is in this thread buddy, don't bother trying to reason with them

They'll accuse me of spreading fud because they know I only get my inheritance at the end of the month, but Iet's call a spade a spade here and admit those people are out here to steal our hard-earned money.
Heck I can recognize a snake when I see one and that's exactly what these people are
If you want my advise go all-in on Chainlink. Easy 1000$ end of the year

I’m in the discord for LIT and for VIDT, they are advising us to FUD until 100m MC. This is pretty standard because accumulation takes time and you know, the whole point is to have enough liquidity so the entire group can profit. Nobody is going to dump a sub 25m market cap, low liquidity shitcoin. It just makes no sense, they actually lose money the order books are so thin.

Nice try tho, retard.

If you're indeed in that discord tell Eric to go fuck himself please... lil prick

fucking larpers ... disgusting

I hate it when i stare at a logo and dont think to look into it and buy. Glad I bought in but i could of a week ago. Fml.

>could of
>britfag

I read the whitepaper for lit and vidt and decided to buy v-id. I think the use cases for the whole energy sharing economy is cool and sci fi but isn't going to be big for a while, at least as for affecting cryptocurrency markets. This is the main use case as the product exists now, although it speculates of other future uses. A lot of "what ifs" have to happen for this to really take off, in my un-expert opinion. I did read Jeremy Rifkin's last couple of books and he outlines just how this energy sharing economy will work and how the architecture is being built now but it just doesn't seem to be the type of thing to become mass-adopted and and in high demand for while.

The use case for v-id was a no-brainer and has a much more immediate impact. I can see this type of blockchain-verified document system becoming a standard practice in countless fields (I work in a law firm and the entire legal world has been converting to a more paper-less ecosystem over time, especially as the older crowd dies off it will pick up pace, and the entire field of e-discovery would benefit from this tech.)

ITT: all LITION discord trannies trying so very hard to get more of you retards to buy this coin so they can dump it on your heads

Wow, this is actually high level fud, props to you user

For anyone reading, the energy trading system is built on their sidechain technology. The energy system is only one use-case of this technology. Essentially, it was a test run of the underlying tech.

The energy trading part is nothing, literally just one use case to show it works. Deletable data makes it legal for European banking use cases. That’s why the syndicated loan was legal and why STO’s will be legal. Going to be a top 20 in the blink of an eye.

Energy sharing economy is already a big deal here in Scandinavia. Not our fault you live in some Afghani cave system, Mahmoud.

Where are LIT memes? Compared to LINK this looks like poor scam when it comes to meme economics.

low tier fud, you most certainly did not read the whitepaper before posting this garbage comment

you newfags are a real piece of work doubting the high iq of Jow Forums'ers. FA on another level and eliminate BS filler reddit is famous for, this is a silver spoon and you still end up poor. wow

They won’t get big till we hit the 2nd page of cmc

It is still sub 10 mc its a fucking no brainer

I still have 5 days to wait until my money clears on coinbase to send to idex! I WANTED TO BUY $1000 of Vidt and $1000 of LIT 3 days ago!!!! WHY LIVE!?!?

Attached: pink-wojak.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Ill crank up the old photoshop tonight

Thanks fren, better memes are a necessary track towards moon

Attached: 1562082403748.jpg (781x500, 81K)

I think it will be 50 -100 bucks EOY in the best case scenario.

Attached: 1561989288999.png (793x500, 560K)

You understand this gives it GDPR compliance and therefore opens it up a to a huge number of clients?

Imagine if we have 17' tier altmania again. we will all make it

if you're concerned about this, you just have to stop being retarded and not use a blockchain in the first place

the absolute moronic state of bagholders here

professional meme makers are already all in vidt

Attached: photo_2019-07-02_22-30-04.jpg (800x608, 82K)

Its a very young project and has only recently started really getting some attention. Memes will come with time.

VIDTIOTS eternally BTFO

to deposit BEFORE any fomo, now you know

Deletable data is necessary for GDPR compliance