Coinmetro

Don't mind me, just casually creating the first, legitimate STO market in the world.

coinmetro.com/blog/twic-summary-june28/

"Kevin just returned from a trip to Montenegro, where he moderated and sat on panels at the Futurama summit. While there he met with the president of CMA (Capital Market Authority), who offered to help develop a regulatory sandbox for CoinMetro. This will allow us to operate an MTF and CSD under the CoinMetro brand, creating the first and only legitimate STO market in the world!

In other news, Kevin acquired an IBAN last Friday which will allow CoinMetro to accept 33 different currencies (including USD, GBP, and more) by the end of July. You can expect manual transactions in the next 2 weeks, followed by more automation like virtual IBANs over the next 6-8 weeks, and puts CoinMetro on the path to a real multi-currency debit card."

Attached: 1558088117025.png (628x528, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tA14_lmnRHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shhhhh

But everone says the exchange sucks

brainlet here, what the fuck is an STO and why should anyone give a fuck about the exchange that freezes everyones funds

It kind of does, to be fair. Low volume, buggy interface... however, the future potential of Coinmetro is massive.

Attached: 1448894597.jpg (1000x964, 155K)

Quite a foreheady fellow this Kevin is

"STO" stands for Security Token Offering, which is kind of a meme because there is no such thing as a "security token", only tokenized securities. The point is, this new sandbox will allow Coinmetro to on-board companies looking to raise a moderate sum through the sale of securities (equity or debt, basically), which is huge since no other exchange is doing this.

And yes, similar products already exist but those are either a) specific to a certain region or b) only available to accredited investors. This is in contrast to Coinmetro, who will be able to accept money from all over the world and through retail clients, not just accredited investors.

30 levels of KYC hell awaits newcomers. Seriously us Burgers are asked to provide seamen and fecal samples to prove our identity.

This won't recover until september atleast but just in case why don't you just shut up? I want the august dump to be stratospheric I need to load my stack far more. Remain silent please.

Attached: sOjyMQz.png (790x442, 505K)

Yeah i use it for Fiat ramp to buy Eth. Its very laggy for me. Idk maybe i have shit computer

Wow he went to a meetup for a cartoon show clap clap clap

shhh I'm still accumulating
you are an idiot and small correction, it is just one simple blood sample every 6 months

Remember to use signup code "Salt" to be entered into the XCM crypto raffle

shut up and do as you're told, goyim

>this won't recover until september

who knows

It is laggy, as I said the exchange is buggy and a work-in-progress

fuck off Salt, get out of my thread reeeeeeee

Customer service is tip top tho

this is the real thing that's gonna cuck CM
the worst thing is when your account gets screened by compliance, pray to god you don't need to withdraw or deposit for a week otherwise you're fucked

no one likes KYC but it is what it is

It's alright. No worse than early coinbase t b h. It's just we've been spoiled with Binance which is absolutely not noob friendly but fucking awesome for your knowledgeable crypto trader.

Anyone who did little research on this one knows it could either blow or flop, Which is your guess guys? And if it's blow what's your expected price EOY? No 60c 2 weeks bullshit.

>And if it's blow what's your expected price EOY?
Are we assuming bitcoin recovers? If so, easy $3. If not, anything over $0.6 would be amazing.

Some ICO levels had a mandatory staking period and they required KYC for unlocking, but since then the KYC had been tiered and is much easier to pass.

I'd rather do the KYC than use a shady exchange that exits scam after a while

Have used the exchange trading XCM but haven't encountered any issues with lagging. Maybe you can give a specific example of lagging or bug.

The progress of this project is great.
Tokenized securities that will allow you to purchase Google, Apple, Amazon stocks on this exchange without the need of a broker, new listings and possibility to buy all of this with 33 currencies is just the proof of a great project.

It's all at a discount until we get listed on CMC and Kickstart our marketing campaign.

>It's all at a discount until we get listed on CMC
Agree 100% with this. We should recover to ICO levels once CMC listing which right now is an easy 200% gain which is exactly why I'm still accumulating.

The interface is pretty bad atm imo. But they are in the middle of a redesign.

Ignore everything else if you must. Fucking margin trading with alts. New alts being added every few weeks. Tokenomics come into real effect soon (every transaction auto-buys small amount of xcm). Buy this shit.

no one likes KYC but coinmetro is the worst. I've been trhough 25 crypto related KYC's and a few non-crypto. This is going to hurt sign ups

When did you do the KYC?
It's tiered now, so 1st and 2nd tier don't need source of wealth data if I recall correctly.

What KYC part put you off?

Enjoy the added risk of surprise account freezes when you deposit a few bucks

completed the 6th level a few weeks ago but I hold XCM so i need the source of wealth tier too

rofl. either this is fake or you are just too stupid. can you tell me what your exact problem was? I did several exchange KYCs and CM was the most chilled one. and this was before the three KYC tiers, which made KYC much easier. in addition the 24/7 instant live chat will help everyone asap.

reminder about it being 100% slav scam
youtube.com/watch?v=tA14_lmnRHE

Never ever had this problem and I deposited 10k.

I've deposited and withdrawn many times and I've never had any issues. That's not to say that it doesn't happen, it obviously does but I think the issue is overblown

Attached: 1448894582.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I've done a bunch of KYCs and never have I had my funds frozen after doing KYC. That shit sucks and if they don't fix it they're going to make a lot of bad impressions. It's not even like they freeze you for an hour or two, it's literal days, imagine trying to buy a dip only to find out that you can't because you didn't follow some questionnaire you filled out weeks ago perfectly, shit like that is going to cost people thousands of dollars or more.

Well, not adhering to what you've previously stated in a questionare is certainly questionable behavior from Coinmetro's point of view, wouldn't you agree? As such, it wouldn't really be particularly odd for them to take an extra look and make sure nothing suspicious is going on

then go to the coinmetro telegram and @kevin_coinmetro and tell him your story. this will help much more than crying on an caucasian goat lovers image board.

The precedent is set, and the chances of it happening to any user is higher than say Binance, polo or bittrex.

Not saying this shit doesn't happen on Binance. You do see reddit cry threads from time to time when it happens. But the hit rate is a tiny percentage out of Binance's millions of users.

Compared to this slavshit exchange which only has low 4 digits of active users, the hit rate is abnormally high as proven in the regular telegram complaints

im on level 7 fuck your tier 3. Fake? get the fuck out of here shill. The adults are talking investments

fuck you. They need to be better. There's 50 crypto exchanges better than this shit. Competition for a CEX is too high

the 24/7 livechat are glorified receptionists who can't do anything. They're just there to create an illusion of 'fast, quick service' without actually solving shit

Everything is always redirected to tech or KYC team and only when its not the weekend

Sure, I don't dispute that but I would argue that Coinmetro's regulatory-friendly attitude forces them to adopt more strict AML policies than most crypto exchanges currently out there, especially Binance.

For sure, there's lots of room for improvement. Hopefully their policies and the system they use to enforce them will become more refined as time goes on.

And yes, there's no real reason to use Coinmetro right now over other exchanges except as a fiat-gateway. Even then, there's other options. My point is, as I discussed previously in this thread, Coinmetro will be the only exchange in the world to be able to offer tokenized securities. Add on that the TAM, ETCF, multi-currency debit card and more. At that point, they will have a unique use-case that no other exchange offers and that will bring users and volume.

Now, if you're just interested in the exchange itself then it doesn't matter, just wait until that moment comes. However, since the value of XCM is tied to the performance of the exchange, I do think it is a solid investment to buy XCM at this point knowing the future potential of the exchange.

Isn't Abra DEX offering tokenized securities to non-burgers?

I bought in pre-ICO and I've been stuck in KYC for 17 months now. I'm a pre-ICO buyer. I'm a big twitter shill and an early investor. But 17 months stuck in this bullshit. My funds have been frozen for 17 months and every time I do the KYC it gets rejected again. Support just keeps saying to re-submit it. Its too risky. Don't buy Coinmetro. There are plenty of other really hot, way less risky buys on IDEX.

Never heard of them. And to clarify my previous post, while Coinmetro might not be the *first* to offer tokenized securites, my point is that they will be the first to do so on a global scale and not just limited to accredited investors.

6 posts by this ID
what are you even talking about? just finish your SoW and stop complaing about a simple upload. took me one pdf and a few hours. no fucking problem. maybe because I'm not such a delusional crybaby brainlet like you.
>adults are talking investments
indeed. serious adults talking shitcoins investments on biz. are u real life?

c'mon, just tell him what your KYC issue is / was.
>They're just there to create an illusion of 'fast, quick service' without actually solving shit
are you kidding me? multiple different problems I had got solved within in minutes thanks to the live chat.

Had my account frozen it’s real

0.60 $ two weeks
Praise Kevin

Last AMA was fucking class. This gonna make me so much moonaire

3 will make me top 1% of wealth relative to my age so probably wont happen. Sorry guys my luck fucked it up.

inshallah

Where do you find that info?

also, how much XCM to make it?

But they failed that hard with that much funds..... they are dead since opening end

>legitimate
But lets Burgers known trade unregistered securities
This won't end well
Inb4 >MUH NOT IN US JURISDICTION

>Burgers known
*known Burgers

This issue wouldn't even be a recurring point of criticism if wasn't not happening so much on the regular,

but it is and ball licker bagholders are always first to brush it off as yeah muh regulation or muh binance whataboutism

the kicker is that this shit is already so visible and constantly brought up even with such a SMALL userbase, do these slavfucks have what it takes to handle real traffic?

or will they again resort to the tried and true bashing of their richer competitors using their regulation boogeyman story

The government of my country does studies about wealth distribution and income yearly.

>a recurring point of criticism if wasn't not happening so much on the regular
Yeah right. It is so visible because (you) and that other "6 posts by this ID" fag are spamming their "account suspended" meme in any other new CM thread. Also Chainlink is only a two man team, nothing else than a glorified JSON parser, and Craig Wright is Satoshi.
>regulation boogeyman story
called it what you want, but binance is closing for burgers and have to setup a burger only exchange with limited shitcoin support, plenty of exchanges remove tokens due to regulations, everyone is now asking for KYC because of regulations, go ask some New Yorkers about regulations, and so on. if you don't see it I can't help you anymore.

>source of wealth data
What the fuck is source of wealth data?
No fucking way I'm registering for that shit.

>I do think it is a solid investment to buy XCM at this point knowing the future potential of the exchange.
What's the tokenomics? Is it a fee discount token or profit sharing?

Nash DEX is releasing end of month and they'll offer tokenized securities, and fiat, and it's impossible to have your funds frozen. There won't be a customer service number because you won't need it. Even if the entire exchange crashes, and your tokens are in teh smart contract, you can go on Github and unlock them.

>Offering securities and fiat without strict as fuck kyc.
Ok.

>Yeah right. It is so visible because (you) and that other "6 posts by this ID" fag are spamming their "account suspended" meme in any other new CM thread.
>Coin Metro KYC fud is just two weaponized autists spamming every thread to try and get cheaper XCM.
Makes total sense.

It's the same KYC as any other exchange. Nothing like "source of wealth data"; and I haven't seen one single complaint from anyone who registered with Nash for the token lottery or the beta.

How much is a make it stack op and what are the price targets? I wanna buy in but I feel like it’s dumping August when the final vesting period is over.

If you're stuck in KYC for 17 months, it's YOU that's the problem. I passed kyc in 15 mins the first time, then again in 15 mins when I had to redo it.

No it's not questionable because you can't possibly know what the future holds and at some point your planned behavior is going to change. Imagine making some sick gains off of some other crypto and saying 'hm maybe I should put some in xcm' and then you go to deposit and it flags you because you couldn't possible know that your shit would go 4x to 10x and now the amount of money want planned to deposit is now greater than what you said you would deposit or you trade more times than you said yo would trade because you didn't know the volume on X pairing is shit so you need to go to a more liquid one like btc/euro to xcm/euro instead of just going btc/xcm in 1 trade.
Even if you update your KYC questionnaire you'll still get frozen because the compliance department is slow as hell and they don't work on weekends. This shit is unacceptable and it's going to drive away business.

I already got my problem resolved the issue is that it should have never happened in the first place and the wait should have never been so long. They need to fix this while the userbase is small because if the exchange grows and this shit happens to more and more people they're not going to stick around and they're going to tell other people not to use the exchange.

The name is trash sadly. What do you think when you hear "Coinmetro"? Somewhere you can buy crypto currency ? No, it sounds like a kids game at best. They need to do a complete rebranding.

double trips confirm

itt burger problems

u guys are cucked beyond recognition by your own gubberment

who cares lol

Anyone who wants to make money with this

this. The name is absolutely ridiculous and it will make me never use their platform. They need a rebrand or else no one will ever take them serious. Don't they know branding is everything?

Maybe fart-smelling snobs care but the fact of the matter is people will come if there is a service or product that they want but can't get elsewhere.

I personally don't see the issue, it's not great but not terrible either IMO

>binance
>coinbase
>bittrex
>kraken
so which exchange do you use because they all sound like faggotry nigger meme names?

Attached: 1521661852200.png (856x846, 85K)

Unironicaly Coinbase is where it is because of branding alone and brading played a big part in Binance rise to the top.

Wetehr you like it or not branding matters a lot.

The gist of it is, each transaction fee is payed in the underlying currency and thereafter converted into XCM through a market buy order upon which part of the fee is then burned (1-50%, the exact is determined by an algorithm that takes several variables into account). So more volume = more fees = more buying pressure on XCM and add on top of that the constant burning. They've also said they plan to add more use-cases to XCM but as of now, those are the current planned tokenomics.

Everyone's "make it" number is different but I personally would say at least 6 figures

I understand your frustration but if you tell them that you're planning to deposit 2000 EUR a month and then suddenly deposit 10k, that's obviously suspicious because it goes against what you've previously stated. They need to know where that "extra" money suddenly came from to make sure they do proper AML.

Are their AML policies too strict? Perhaps, who the fuck knows but Coinmetro's whole shtick is that they're regulatory-friendly and compliant. Their systems will also get more refined over time.

Kevin is such a retard, he runs his business like a kids high school project. For a guy who supposedly has years of experience, he doesn't seem to know much

unironically what is the problem with all these autistic fucks in this thread? just go to telegram and cry as loud as you can and Kevin will still respond to each and every stupid question or claim patiently. he even helps solving some real issues people may have. can't recall any ceo who is so close to his community.

Yeah? Maybe you follow this advice Anyone who stalked for half a day the tg channel or watched one or two AMAs knows that you are full of bullshit.

Hope they don't add anything until the weekend. I am having some financial hard times right now and want to buy some XCM

ok. and don't forget to use ref = salt when you sign up

>Kevin is an excellent liar

Looked at the simple version of the CoinMetro exchange. Retard friendly. Noice!

Based and redpilled

Bump
Good thread

Q: What’s the plan for XCM/XRP pairing?

>A: Not yet, pushed out some pairings that were asked for by the community, and not really seeing the volume on them.

fucking linkies with their 0 volume

European interrail is called railjet. You literally cant make a more pajeet name.

They just need to list holo and nano or some bullshit token like that.

Can someone explain why i'm charge 1% instead 0.1% when i'm trying to XCM? it's such a bullshit

What is that Kevin doesn't know?

Can you give an example of a lie?
Did CZ ever lied?

Easy when only 15 people use your exchange

trying to what with XCM? Sell, buy, transfer?

It's a hole community that helps new joiners in Telegram + 24/7 support on coimetro site.

Here is your (You)

Attached: 58384203842.png (541x800, 488K)

Actually he responded to some of my questions on Sundays in several occasions.

You can join the telegram group and see that he is actively responding on a daily basis.

Trying to buy some, didn't have this problem with any other coin

Probably just a UI bug but contact live support just in case.

What pairs are you using? EUR/XCM, BTC/XCM ?

Do you have fiat/crypto funds on the exchange or are you trying to transfer some to the exchange?

Place a limit order to buy. You will not pay fee if you do so.
If market buy it will charge you a fee.

classic Coinmetro afternoon thread. well done everyone.

Why do coinmetro threads pop up only when it's dumping? You faggots scared?

What was the ico price