Reddit's Wall Street Bets: Like Jow Forums Found a Bloomerg Terminal

Wow! Is it really like Jow Forums?

Attached: EE4E67B4-276C-4D6E-AE72-52EB3130C44B.jpg (640x946, 171K)

of course it's not

It was, until Jow Forums inevitability reinvents itself to keep distance between the ever looming threat of becoming mainstream. This is a website for misanthropic incel hipsters.

Can I say nigger there?

Kek. They wish, they're a bunch of kikes playing the good goy. Buy my boomer stocks goy, they're good for the economy goy, that's it, just work for 50 years. Lmao

You literally don't know what you're talking about, wallstreetbets doesn't buy and hold the underlying stocks like boomers, they fuck around with leveraged derivatives, options, and exotic volatility strategies. Basically Bitmex on roids with equal amounts of pink wojaks.

of course you can !

Attached: 1517682034593.jpg (720x918, 52K)

Fucking go back

You’re not welcome here.

I've unironically been here since before reddit even existed. You are trying too hard to fit in by blindly hating everything reddit. It shows you came here after 2014.

I like wallstreetbets, they are the cool part of reddit.

reddit is alright
redditors aren't

The cool part of reddit was MDE or frenworld but they keep banning any sub that starts to become actually fun.

Jow Forums: "Normies"
Hipsters: "Mainstream"
Ok good to know cuz their discord voicechat has too many smug fags

wsb was great but it has become more normie tier in the last year or so.

No it’s just obvious that biz has gone to absolute shit in the past few weeks much like pol went to absolute shit when TD invaded in 2016.

>inb4 biz has been shit since 2017

Oh yeah I forgot about the mde sub, they started a lot of the memes used on Jow Forums

It's just a bull market. Interest in crypto is correlated with underage shitposting and inversely correlated to thread quality.

You have to go back

No u

Attached: A266A8CF-4F89-40D6-8F59-189D98EF9A3C.jpg (500x614, 102K)

It’s not just a bull market. 2017 was bad but it seemed like people just migrated from other boards. Now the influx seems uniquely reddit tier.

WSB is an almost useless subreddit, but I don't think I've ever seen a worse financial resource than Jow Forumsinvesting. The most dangerous people aren't the people who know they're stupid (WSB), the dangerous ones are the ones that think they have it all figured out because everyone around them is saying the same thing and preach their ignorant consensus as if it's an axiomatic law of the markets. I wouldn't be surprised if Vanguard and Fidelity just have shills sitting on Jow Forumsinvesting all day flooding everyone's brain with pig shit and trying to funnel all their money into mutual funds.

jelly poorfag

Hmm, sounds kinda like here with everyone shilling link and VIDT and whatever other worthless shitcoin with no use

Return whence thou cam'st

I worked at vanguard for a bit

They have a literal waiting list

You can’t call them and say ‘hey I have a couple mill I’d like to wire over’ and get it done - flagship (1-5 mill liquid investable) has a two month delay for on-boarding new funds

One of their internal consultant principals gave a talk and at the end of it, he goes ‘but I could be completely wrong and it wouldn’t matter because a billion will walk in the door today’

They couldn’t give a fuck less about shitty reddit

Go back summerfag nigger, dilate.

Why do boomers get so excited over a literal fucking index fund?

>the dangerous ones are the ones that think they have it all figured out because everyone around them is saying the same thing and preach their ignorant consensus as if it's an axiomatic law of the markets.
Always my concern with ChainLink. Nevertheless I have 50k USD worth of stinky linkies.

Reddit is terrible because of the vote system.
t. Came here from reddit (not going back)

The reddit UI overhaul is so flat and polished. All the charm and character of a porcelain toilet. It's like they lifted their entire design aesthetic from watching zogged up Kurzgesagt videos and killed a six of Sōylent before starting a website. What a horrible place.

Attached: 'optimistic_nihilism'.gif (960x540, 1.5M)

Bingo - at least for flagship it was all 45-65 year olds, think accountants, lawyers, dentists etc

The passive index investing style makes perfect sense for them though - they have healthy careers with strong earnings expectations and don’t need short term gains so they sock away 40k a year and over a few decades it really adds up

The generational gap is that millenials have much diminished career potential due to boomer fuckery and need to take aggressive risks, like crypto

because they have enough capital that they don’t have to rely on moonshots to make it~