APOLOGIZE

OFFICIAL : TOMOCHAIN on binance dex.

TOMO dex coming, privacy, sharding, more partnerships. Also TOMO is partner with LITION in case you didn't know. You fags thought all these months were just a larping shill.

Since my first post at the dip at 0.15 cts

1st january: 29 cts
1st february : 31 cts
1st march : 51 cts
1st april : 56 cts
1st may : 62 cts
1st june : 59 cts
1st july: 62 cts

Now trading at 66 cts.

When will you realize that it's a future giant ecosystem in ASIA, why don't you buy the next south east asian ethereum while you still can?

Attached: photo_2019-07-03_20-07-20.jpg (1200x628, 54K)

I think that the next step, after this easy listing on the dex, will be a listing on the cex. Tomochain's team seems to know where she's going

Agreed. September i believe. Meanwhile more news to come and stacking still pays 9%!

It’s a matter of days, before a listing on Binance Cex...I have never seen a better community in crypto ! And tomo team deliver step by step...it’s just the beginning.

5$ Eoy.

Mark my words

For me it's around 6%, you choose lower MN ?

Binance cex soon!

Binance Dex is just another achieve goal...

The best crypto gem!

Highly undervalued...

It will do a link for sure.

Everyone should buy under 1$

9% for me ;)

Many coins were vaporized by the bear market. This was not one of them... Never fell below ICO (in btc or eth) because everyone holding it knows it's legit, now it's all up from here.

And staking is actually a piece if piss with their app and gives returns within an hour. A boomer could use their app.

Compare this with Tezos where you would be waiting 40 days +.

If the dex is decent I'm going all in.

Attached: tomo.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Oh, and spend 10 minutes reading about TomoX and TomoZ/fee-by-token if you want to see why this will moon hard.

One of the best perf during the bear market
stake (9%) + CEX soon.

it varies from 6 to 10%. But yea i go for ower nodes as im not a whale. I advise fags with 10K+ to go for higher nodes.

That's actually what makes me a believer. Even at the worst of times this stayed 3x in ETH from ICO. You'd expect people to panic dump at this point and be lucky for ETH gains, but no. Everyone held.

It's finally one of the most serious and successful projects I've ever experienced in crypto which is incredible, they know how to work well with passion and proceed carefully at each step of the construction of a realizable and evolving ecosystem, I advise all this gems for 2019 and especially 2020 Tomochain will register in the long term and come to explode in the eyes of the world. START Trading to TOMOB on Binance DEX 8 july, soon on the CEX...
Who still said it's a shitcoin? a little serious!

The return is still better than a Bank account

Yea..and trust me, upcoming partnerships are fuckin legit.

what you see on the pic is just the base of the future ecosystem, with interchain process coming : binance, ocean, nash...

Attached: photo_2019-07-03_00-32-59.jpg (1280x913, 92K)

Why?

Wait & see

Tomo is focus on the asian and japan market, but when they work with Europe it's just Lition and SAP

Don't wait till Olympics Game and the Japan Content Token (soon on the tomochain) to take the train frens

Simply got you could get unvoted if your nodes is ut of the race. Only the top 150 nodes are running...that's why it went from 16 cts (launch of mainent) to 68 cts.

It's also worth noticing that 50% of the supply is stacked...half of it!! if it's not an optimistic configuration for you then leave the crypto game.

That's just incredible what the tomochain team did. Next NEO ? No. Next ETH ? Yes.

Just another shitcoin.

Zil rekt fag ?

Does anyone know more about the future privacy function?

Nope but catched other coins that pumped hard these days. DYOR.

That Tomo is going nowhere in the short time.

I've been posting about Tomo for at least 6 months, but no one ever replies. Legit hidden gem; they just need to clean up their marketing to not sound so chinky, and pajeets need to stop their obvious shilling in these threads.

Missing tomoglobal.org

That's the missing piece for TOMO. Western VCs teaming up to finally improve communication and BD in the west.

they started meeting and talking to Mitsubishi a few weeks ago, but idiots like you don't do research

30$ during the next bull run

Damn you fucking pajeet go shill elsewhere, leave Jow Forums.

i understand your frustration

They replied; they said "viet shitcoin" or "just another eth fork." We warned them. They also said Chainlink was a json parser. Poverty and ignorance go hand in hand

scam token ran by chinks. literally why?

Get something with real content like ZIL which actually is doing something.

kek

you might wanna chill bro, what is it, haven't accumulated enough ?

Some of these pajeets need to stay in telegram or go make a reddit account or something. Biz is turned off by your retarded moonboy posts.

This kind of moonboy is useless here. He is not bringing valuable information.

Obvious zil rektitude

The launch of ZIL's mainnet is a stunning failure. The price of token is in the lowlands. This is incomparable with Tomochain's success.

This is the ant shares of 2019, don't miss the choo choo train to financial freedom

been balls deep since September. I don't even care about the dips because this team constantly works and delivers. Stake your tokens and chill, this one will be a fun ride.

Based investors. Yea mitsubishi is in the tank..dyor

I know bro, don't pay attention to him but toward interesting post, those are the posts we look at first because of the number of response

Not even close, never touched that scamcoin.

Then share useful information. And stop making that cancer spread from telegram.

So DYOR idiot

already did, so now fuck off you whiny bitch

ahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Like the feeling of Anquan's Dong raping your zillies?

I did and bought LINK and FTM a while ago.
What have you done since ? Oh you are ball deep in that stablecoin called tomo.
I may invest when there will be signs of moon.

Dex, privacy,sharding,partenership with JCT and jap big brands. What else do u need?

A little easy to say that AFTER :) tomochain is planned on the moon soon, talk about project that does not deliver half of what tomo ... tomo will finally enjoy a real exhibition allowing everyone to dig the subject and see what it brings from REEL in the world of tomorrow ...

I'm in FTM, LINK, LIT and TOMO for a while. Sold FTM at Binance listing, rebought over past few days. LINK is a hold. LIT is being sold now.

TOMO is the golden goose in 2020.

So we have time to accumulate and make profit on other projects.
Tell me more about sharding, it wasn't postponed without release date ?

Sharding will be rolled out when the network needs it. At this moment there is no need for sharding yet. As more dapps, transactions are on the network tomo will be ready af.

Oh I just saw they will be on Binance DEX sooner than planned before...

Listing July 7th

It was postponed. I have doubts it will come at all. At earliest in late 2020 imo. But sharding is irrelevant, the network needs way more adoption fir, its bandwith is not even close to being used at this point.

See all these ghosttown mainnets launching with 10000 quadrillion tps and two actual transactions after a week.

Was done by the tomoglobal.org guys. Just wait till you see the backers/partners soon. One name in particular will explain why Binance is hurrying up the DEX listing. ;)

Thank God based CZ is absorbing the pajeet shitcoin market into Binance. Maybe ETH can actually start to be used for things other than ICO scams

Under 1$ it's free.. tomo is a hidden gem.. Am all in Tomo.. community of tomo is the best one .. and the team is very serious and professional and work very hard ..

Enjoy realizing that your ETH bags only got pumped in 2017 because of ico scams

Ok you have my attention, Binance is hurry up that listing ?

My advice is ignore the pajeets who are probably just Jow Forums larpers fucking with the Tomo people in here. Check out the project, read about TomoX, learn about what fee-by-token will do, check out the organization they've built and decide for yourselves.

Well, Lition applied for DEX listing before TOMO, have more votes, more comments, yet TOMO is getting listed before they even get their confirmation.

Why do you think that is?

no need for SHARTING

All the validators voted yes for Tomo :)))
11/11

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-163250_Gallery.jpg (997x859, 676K)

How do you obtint that ?

Binance chain explorer ;)

Amazing project with great partnership.
I wouldn't be surprised to see it on binance cex before EOY

2000 BNB listing fee and every coin can be listed on binance dex. Don't know why Tomo team ask community to swap Tomo to TomoB?? Another lock strategy?

People who post in these threads should be required to post timestamped photos of their arm.

All in since last May. Legit held onto this coin like a motherfucker. Amazed it never dropped below ico

1000 bnb ;)

Good thing I have almost no ETH and most of the ETH I do have will be getting dumped the second I get it back from the Edgeware lockdrop.

Probably a good move. Eth is just another chain now, with more mindshare but open source doesn't do much to protect that. Link has more of a chance at monopolizing a niche in the ecosystem, maybe buy that if you don't like Tomo

>thinks tomo is a shitcoin
>thinks hes gonna make it

kek you absolute idiot. if you aren’t a millionaire from link then i don’t want your opinion. go back to plebbit you jeet

Glad to have my bag ;)