VIDT

>He missed the dip from $0.24 to $0.16
>He missed the dip from $0.40 to $0.26
>He's missing the dip from $0.53 to $0.38

Attached: viddy.jpg (530x530, 22K)

>He's not waiting for the dip from $0.38 to $0.14

>There is no dip back down to $0.14

I want to buy back into VIDT, but have had to stop myself a few times. the chart doesn't look good, it's the same thing that happened to CHX. I think this is going to dump for the next week and probably bottom somewhere between .0008-.0009. sorry guys, it's just what I see.

i bought all the bottoms and the tops

REN has been blowing through HNS for weeks, this market the useful tech falls upwards.

put orders in at 110vits

chart is bullish as fuck right now lmao

are you fucking kidding me? there's nothing bullish about it at all. volume is dropping too. give it a few days and see where it lands. most definitely hasn't bottomed yet though.

Where do I buy vidt anyway

Attached: 17179536642_b0e1064b2e.jpg (500x393, 68K)

LMAO the chart looks like shit. You'd have to scroll down to more than half of the sell order book just to get back to what the price was two days ago.

Less than 60 ETH dump to 0.0011ETH. Or less than 20 people selling about 3 ETH worth. Coin is dead.

binance in 2 months

it already completed its dip of 50k sats and is holding strong support at the old ATH, nice bull flag and big announcements on the horizon, everyone accumulating, dumb money sold and the orders are thinning, buy orders slowly rising, only way to go is up

Disagree desu. But I'm cool with that. Letting what I bought right now ride since it's still around 3x, waiting for my new fiat to come in to see if we can confirm some reversal on the RSI. Right now tho, it's in a similar place to QNT.

LIT is about to dip even harder too. I like all three, but charts aren't looking great...give it another week and all of them will be creeping back up. biz won't buy then tho

Agree that the charts aren't bullish, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is near the bottom. No real sell pressure. People don't think it's dipping much farther. Don't think it's rising soon either, but meh

Far from dead, and the top VIDT holders know that. Keeping an eye out for the reversal and then I'm doubling up. Keep treating coins like sports teams homie. Or take the emotions out so you can make it. up2u

>dumb money sold
You mean 3 of the whales that bought in before you even heard of VI-D. Or perhaps the people who took profits and are now putting into in another coin that will do 5-10X. Instead of having their money sitting stagnant for the next three months. Only way to go is down to 0.008ETH where it will cycle between 0.0010 and 0.0007 and slow bleeds until the shill squad picks it up again like they did with FTM and LTO.

>VIDT is dead a month before binance listing
"No"

>Keep treating coins like sports teams homie. Or take the emotions out so you can make it.
Nice projection. I'm looking at cold hard numbers and doing risk management. You're holding and doubling-down in face of evidence.

nobody knows if there is a binance listing or when it'll get listed in binance.
All they know is that some vidt got deposited on binance.

VIDT got deposited and the team is planning on announcing a major exchange listing this quarter. It's all but there, I dont know how you can look at that and poopoo it

no other coin will do more than vidt. because no other coin even has real world use or partners like vidt. but are retarded anyway

binance probably invested in it and received the coins

that's fair, not dumb money all in all, but this project is so strong and has a long way to go. a lot of top wallets are holding and the top whale has an agreement to hold onto all of his shit, this is a special opportunity, it wont sit stagnant for 3 months especially if the listing announcements come soon

those 3 idex coins are all good holds a month out regardless of what everything looks like now. we were due for a correction big time on VIDT but I think we have an exciting month ahead

I sold 25% at 0.0017ish, not the perfect top but where it felt right. Waiting to buy back and add more. You're talking about holding "in the face of evidence" but I acknowledged the charts not being very bullish. We bottomed out on the RSI I trade on, last couple times that happened we reversed fairly quickly. If we don't show signs of reversal, I'll take my money out and still be green. No reason to panic on a coin with potential. Thinking it's going to 14 cents with everything in store for Q3 is goofy af.

Attached: vidt061219.png (337x50, 3K)

Also this, the top whale has an agreement saying he csnt sell until eoy which seems perfectly planned considering they're going to announce a big exchange listing q3. It's all falling into place idk how you can FUD this coin as dead for snt longer than a month or 2 tops

fuck scammer, stop shilling this scam
reddittors already have been dumped on, if you bought in the x2-ish and now you want ''more'' is your fault.
We are moving to the Lit and Fantom pump

>lit
>pump
user I have some terrible news...

lol, this project doesn't even need a coin.

he is a larping fag.

>REDDITOR DETECTED

>>He did not sell from $0.24 to $0.16
>>He did not sell from $0.40 to $0.26
>>He did not sell from $0.53 to $0.38
you're here
>>He did not sell from $0.37 to $0.28
>>He did not sell from $0.27 to $0.11
>>He did not sell from $0.11 to $0

apple doesn’t need stock either

Explain to me how you think their product works

he doesn’t know either. he is just a screaming kid in his moms basement

There’s people who invest in other tokens besides LINK?? N-N-Nani?!

>If we don't show signs of reversal, I'll take my money out and still be green. No reason to panic on a coin with potential.
Fair enough. Makes sense. It's good that you already took 25% profit, less risk. At least you're open to selling to lock in your gains.

>no other coin will do more than vidt. because no other coin even has real world use or partners like vidt.
Flexacoin has actual real world use for normies and giant partners and an excellent team with a proven track record. It has no potential for a 10X, but if it's incorporated into Shopify and payment apps... There are always other opportunities out there.

I thought you were talking about VIDT until you said:
>It has no potential for a 10x

Shoo shoo swing trader pajeet

Attached: 1551208313832.jpg (888x894, 261K)

Go learn how to read PA idiot. These are two opposite fractals. Sell before it falls from 12k.

JUST GOT DOWNGRADED TO ERC-10 WTF

VIDT will be the last 1000x.

adding to my stack as we squeak with this dip

I think the tokenomic of the buyback mechanism and the purpose of the buyback reason itself are odd. Why would they buy the vidt token with the clients' FIAT when they already had the cash from them? Are they using that money to pump niggers to fomo into their token and then in a sense multiply their revenue from their clients? If that's the case then it's just a manipulated boomer wild west tactics.

you just gonna keep spamming this post?

yes because it utterly btfo's your shitcoin because not one of you discord trannies has an answer to it

>I think the tokenomic of the buyback mechanism and the purpose of the buyback reason itself are odd
sorry but the coin, which purpose does the coin absolve?
It has no purpose, why should it increase in value? Because of speculation?
Without USA money?

We aren't obligated to have "an answer" to "what you think" you seething mongoloid animal.

hitbtc. just be prepared to be fucking raped by their withdrawal fees.

>We aren't obligated to have "an answer" to "what you think" you seething mongoloid animal.
because you don't have one

>the coin has no purpose
Yeah that's why multiple companies already use the service in house and the validation wallet is picking up volume ahead of schedule right numbnuts?
Do you think VIDT is the only coin with burning and buyback mechanisms?

which purpose does the coin absolve?
the verification is paid in fiat
no answer

Read the fucking tokenomics

you fags say this every time and the tokenomics don't answer SHIT

Isn't it cheaper to use VIDT to scribe something onto the BTC/ETH blockchain than using either's respective coins? BTC will fuck you in the ass on fees alone.

I'M FINANCIALLY RUINED

?Maybe because you're a fucking retard?

Attached: 1510878957320.jpg (236x248, 16K)

I am an investor, I want to put money on this coin. Why should the coin appreciate in value?
''tokenomic''
Tokenomic of what? The verification is paid in fiat, with fiat devs buy the coin and the only coin burning happens ONLY between the two dev wallets
This is what retardeds don't understand

You're not an invenstor who wants to put money on this coin.

Your're either a human garbage who can't even DYOR for 10 minutes and crying like a fucking child for spoonfeeding or a street shitter pajeet swing trader discord tranny fudder.

Shoo shoo faggot.

Buy hold and relax fren. Stop asking so many questions like a nerd. VIDT will be $5 by the end of the day.

>t. telegramy tranny

Ask yourself this lad, do you really understand the use of VIDT or are you just confident because you bought early and made some gains?

THE FUCKING COPE

$1 EOW

Shoo shoo

Attached: 1550921835715.jpg (581x767, 92K)

>Buy hold and relax fren. Stop asking so many questions like a nerd. VIDT will be $5 by the end of the day.

this is what has been told also about many other pump and dump coins here
Not buying your bags

>Not buying your bags
What if I say pretty please with a cherry on top? I need to pay for my reassignment surgery. If you buy my bags, trust me, I will buy it back from you a week from now. Promise.

Where did all the fud go now that it bottomed and started reversing????

>>Reversing
>>lmao

The botom will be 96k

it's a scam

Sold my bag at $0.32

Give it back

Attached: 1549764105213.jpg (115x125, 2K)

it resembles the classical biz pump and dump

I'll pass

You already posted this "fud" on every other thread nigger. Sorry you missed 0.0011.

facts they are not fud
Tell me the purpose of the coin

You folks are gonna have to pay me $100 each on my stack. That’s all I’m going to say about the fud. It looks extremely desperate too on such a small cap coin. Which says a lot