Just IMAGINE saving fiat in a bank

>just IMAGINE saving fiat in a bank

Attached: SmartSelect_20190703-113644_Chrome.jpg (1181x893, 348K)

Based Trump

Attached: memetic_futurism.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

>BTC will be worth 250k EOY
the bad news is. Bread will be 1000$ too.

Well I think my entire fiat is going into crypto

A strong dollar would make America the empire forever without using a single bullet. People lack long term sight

Where else can I save it?

>Trump advocating printing more money
...what the fuck is wrong with the Republican party and why are they taking this lying down?

People who voted for this idiot need to be castrated

Its maga country now, faggot

except i don't see how things are any better myself as a poor person. i mean I'm sure life for the rich has gotten easier but most people arent rich. i know myself had it easier during the obama era. i cant even get food stamps now. and the only jobs ive been able to find are just wage slave shit. and yes i have a degree.

China already dealing with Hong Kong storm, soon enough the rest of their slaves will rise up and dismantle the country bit by bit and they'll be hiding in Africa as we pick up the slack

He has to do it. The only way out is to abuse reserve currency status by printing the fuck out of USD and spending it to make US production capabilities minimally dependent on other countries. Has to happen before the rest of the world ditches USD for crypto.

They can print as much as they want, nobody is going to invade them

Based. Thanks you Trump for saving the world.

Attached: 777.jpg (600x703, 60K)

BRD 1k eoy is did. Coinbase listing soon.

*Fud

>Well I think my entire fiat is going into crypto

Isn't crypto just one massive propaganda scam without substance controlled by a kleptocratic oligarchy?

>except i don't see how things are any better myself as a poor person
That's because you're a poor person. You will be miserable no matter what. It's more than a mindset. It's genetic. It's a curse. Some people are just cursed to be forever poor and they can't ever seem to get ahead.

I need to renegotiate my employment contract and ask my employer to just start paying me in BTC. Thanks, Trump.

>let's hyperinflate our currency to oblivion to keep pace with the collapse of third world europoor countries
Unironically based and accelerationistpilled

that's exactly what started the pump on April 2nd, some employer decided to pay wages in Bitcoin and other altcoins

ddddrrrrruuuummmpppffff

what's your degree in?

i hope youre registered to vote, comrade

Attached: bernie2.jpg (1200x800, 747K)