I am financially and emotionally ruined

Bought this shitcoin at $0.35 yesterday cause you guys told me it was continue going and now I have 20% less money

Attached: índice.png (318x159, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lition_Block/status/1146685239588204545?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get rekt

Thanks for buying my bags

Bwahahaha ofc it will go up forever just wait a day. Buy the dip

I sold at 0.35. I sold you my bagshahahahahahhahahahahaha

It’s a scam token with scammy leaders. Hyper inflation will kill it. This coin is going to -80% ico price in no time. ((The “eyes” are within the beholder))

Give it some time, don't be scared homie

Ignore the fud, $10 EOM. Check em

hahaha you got dumped on dude. Harsh realities of buying alt coins instead of sticking with the big boy aka Bitcoin

This is supposed to be a long term hold. Who the fuck cares about 7 cents? I know it adds up, but imagine if by the end of this year lit went to $5 (completely plausible with its small market cap and solid underdog reputation, you would not be complaining about a small dump if you are in it for long term hold. It's a gamble but so was btc and eth back in the day. A lot of the alts are a gamble but this is the only way to really moon: buy into something undiscovered and wait for it to fly.

This. Do you know how many 40-50% price corrections LINK had before it blew up? Or any other coin for that matter?

honestly dude, just buy some VID. it is arleady up 34x and will probably go 100x by the time it lsits on an exchange next month.

Attached: vidinstagram2.png (361x641, 396K)

You need to go back.

Im too late lol

I've been here since 2009 faggot.

twitter.com/Lition_Block/status/1146685239588204545?s=19

Here comes the pump lads

haha "b-b-b-b-but... b-b-b-b-but *swallows boogers* b-b-b-b-but not the entire bank!!! *sob*"

A lot of Jow Forums are actually pretty good at choosing winners, but then you have people like (You) who are too stubborn to ever make it lmao.

They are kinda trying to make it sound like they've got a deal with a HUGE 1 TRILLION DOLLAR$$$ BANK when they've only got 2 branches of that bank

Piloting project

Checked and verofied with my eyes

Attached: IMG_7315.jpg (1000x995, 198K)

well faggot if you are gonna whine about losing 20%, you're not gonna make it in crypto.

kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190704_102209.jpg (613x442, 64K)