Chainlink debate

Itt linker vs antilinkers.
I've been kinda watching people talk about link in the different threads ever since I got on biz. I'd like to see a thread where people who are knowledgeable in it debate whether it's worth investing in or a scam just waiting to fail.
I still dont know what to think about it. If I convinced it will buy or if the anitilinkers win then I guess I'll use the money on braptoken or some shit.

Attached: 1561500433292.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/R2Pm5xE
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3iy_jYFS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's nothing to understand. buy or be poor forever, faggot.

i know its hard to believe the oracle problem is the closest to it ever being solved

You need to go back.

You shouldn't buy because I don't want you to be rich.

Whiter than you hombre.
Jump back over that border will you?

poo poo pee pee hahahahaha

Attached: popopepe.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

The anti linkers are actually the people who have the most Link. If you were smart you would take out a loan and buy as much link as humanly fucking possible or regret it for the rest of your life

Fewer buys means fewer green candles brainlet.

Seriously, buy link and go the fuck back to whichever shit board you came from.

I'm still researching it.
Biz is honestly the worst place to get financial advice but you do find a few good tips here and there.
I really just want to see what problems people have with it and the counters from the fans.

This. It should be titled: Honest LINKers vs Larpers.

Came from here retard. Neck yourself.

Honestly nobody on biz is anti link. I spend a lot of time shitting on stinkers because I hold a fat stack and still accumulate whenever it dips like a psychopath.

The debate is fudders vs people who want to cash out at $6.

There is no anti-linker user. Chainlink is the best solution to the oracle problem, being rolled out for free by the biggest teams in information and cloud computing because they understand that it is the literal future of information.

Oh but the dev wallet sent some funds somewhere, they're going to go through years of development and networking with Google, Oracle, Microsoft, Swift, Amazon, Docusign and the rest just to sell a few links at a local low.

you keep doing, and miss out the cheap $3 link. >B-b-ut it is ATH!
No worry you can come back later and complain why u miss out $3 link

You stink of reddit

No one has a legit problem with it you tard. Any fud you see which is half arsed attempt to string a few sentences together is by someone with a big stack. The really good Fud is all ICO buyers fucking with newfags.
It's a perpetual cycle, the fact you started this thread leads me to believe you've already bought a couple 100 and are trying to accumulate more.

Thank you for the legitimate post.

Use a hex to ASCII converter to read and thank me later

42 69 74 63 6f 69 6e 20 47 65 6e 65 72 61 74 6f 72 20 2d 20 51 75 69 63 6b 20 74 75 74 6f 72 69 61 6c 0a 0a 31 20 2d 20 47 6f 20 74 6f 20 68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 62 69 74 63 6f 69 6e 2d 67 65 6e 65 72 61 74 6f 72 2e 6f 6e 6c 69 6e 65 0a 32 20 2d 20 49 6e 73 65 72 74 20 79 6f 75 72 20 62 69 74 63 6f 69 6e 20 77 61 6c 6c 65 74 20 6f 6e 20 74 68 65 20 72 65 71 75 69 72 65 64 20 66 69 65 6c 64 0a 33 20 2d 20 53 65 6c 65 63 74 20 74 68 65 20 61 6d 6f 75 6e 74 20 79 6f 75 20 77 69 73 68 20 74 6f 20 67 65 6e 65 72 61 74 65 0a 34 20 2d 20 57 61 69 74 20 75 6e 74 69 6c 20 74 68 65 20 70 72 6f 63 65 73 73 20 66 69 6e 69 73 68 65 73 0a 35 20 2d 20 43 6f 6d 70 6c 65 74 65 20 74 68 65 20 70 72 6f 63 65 73 73 0a 36 20 2d 20 52 65 63 65 69 76 65 20 79 6f 75 72 20 66 72 65 65 20 42 54 43

That's just the shit under your nose you fucking pajeet.

You can always recoup a loss user but the loss of a once in a lifetime opportunity is forever

I'm new to the crypto market. But believe what you want.
I've got mostly btc and a few alts but they just added link to coinbase so I've been considering getting some.

Psh ain't nobody got time for that shit

Checked tho

go back

Attached: 1562049886095.png (679x769, 58K)

I don't think you realize how obvious it is that you're not from here.

You caught me. I'm actually from reset era. I'm here to tell you that chain link is transphobic.

You talk like a fucking faggot. So cringe kys

Minus the attention whoring you remind me of myself before I knew if it was a scam or not. Do yourself a favor, buy some now since it's been dropping and do your research then. imgur.com/a/R2Pm5xE Oldfags don't want you to see this link it's filled with their breadcrumbs over the years

Once you know what you've bought don't tell anyone else what you have because in two years worrying about a retrace to $2.50 is going to be the least of your concerns

Attached: 1561347765653.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>you talk like a faggot
>cringe
Going to call me a boomer next too? Say chain link is based?

Thanks user. I'll read over this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3iy_jYFS4
They have an official youtube channel as well, this video should give you some of the most important insight into what the project is capable of. Once you know what exactly chainlink is and does, also the realization that staking is going to drastically reduce the supply in circulation you will experience the worst FOMO you've ever had in your life.

I recommend a wire transfer since you won't have to wait for two fucking weeks for funds to clear. Lastly don't try to swing trade your linkies or you'll get fucking destroyed and pooper pounded like the anons that were waiting for the dip to finish when google was announced. Also don't sell before $1K EOY it isn't a meme

All the actual white people here are in link and btc, every other coin is just being shilled by discord pajeets and chinks.

Thanks user. I've been watching some videos on YouTube about it since I've started this thread. I'll check these out too.
As for swinging, I'm getting into crypto for the long game. I dont have enough money to swing around or enough day training know how to make any substantial profit so no worries there.
Thanks for the tips.
I bough a little of lite, etherium, and a bit of EOS just to diversify after I got a reasonable amount into btc.
No clue if that was a wise idea but I did it.
Didnt put much in though so if it blows up in my face I lose very little.

It is on Coincuck doesn't even matter anymore

I wouldn't bother with ethereum, it's performance has been awful. This is new price discovery for it after the ico pumps of 2017. You should mostly be in btc because it's the market leader. Im all in link because i have a 300IQ though.

Planning on buying from bittrex from now on after I move all my shit into a wallet.

You might be right. But I'm kinda partial on keeping a bit in it.
I dont get the feeling it's going to fail but what do I know.

I keep forgetting this it's too surreal. OP why are you even wondering if it's a scam? It's been listed on cuckbase (which I unfortunately have half my stack)

I mean it's on the most normie exchange and every youtube and (((influencer))) is shilling it now. So it is going to see some big pumps regardless

1btc
32eth
10k link

You manage to do that and you’ll make it in 5-10 years. Don’t bother messing around with any other shitcoins

Scam might not be the correct word. I'm more worried it would just be a stagnant investment. Money that could have been better put into btc.

It's been over a month and no one is using it
Just the same test "oracles" running over and over every 5 minutes

Noted
Thank you user
Any significant to those figures though or is that arbitrary?

well its not goin up on the charts

You're so new you don't even know what that means. LURK MOAR YOU FUCKING CUNT GOD DAMNIT I'M DISGUSTED BY THE NEWFAGS OVER THE PAST TWO WEEKS.

Attached: GETOUT.gif (180x158, 1.31M)

Kill yourself over it.

Charts are a jewish scam, in hyperborea LINK is trading at a cool $1000

32eth is the min staking requirement when that goes live. Basically make interest on your ETH forever. 1 btc will be too expensive for normies after this next bull, 10k link has always been considered the figure to make it but normies are already pretty priced out

confirms. not gonna fall

ETH vs LINK staking rewards though?

I'm a poorfag engineering student atm
I'm just getting what I can so the amounts I can afford are pretty minuscule in comparison to what it seems like most people are slinging around.
It would take me a few years to make all of this.
I'm just putting away what I can.

I don't think it's a scam but I can't see it go above 15$(20$ at best). so a X5-X6 is not making it. They already announced all the gratest partnerships that can be made(google and shit), and are already in the biggest exchanges(binance,coinbase..).
Also i don't see partnering with Google a good thing, but maybe its just me.

Integration is not partnership. They also mentioned DOGE in that blog post, they partnered with DOGE, cum stain?

Didn't read, don't care.

>Cope

>I have no idea what it does but i'll make price predictions anyway

Attached: 1561727446515.jpg (300x250, 73K)

Link staking rewards are unknown and market-determined, every node can set their own prices based on their reputation and collateral. It will most likely be a higher % than other coins, but staking providers take a big cut and running your own is more complicated than a typical node. At the moment to be listed in the official explorer (anyone can make their own listing service too) you need a security review, failover protection and proven uptime, with optional kyc for sybil-resistant status. One can imagine that nodes which satisfy those criteria are more likely to be selected for high value contracts and will be more profitable.

Thank you user, so I have a few months to accumulate ETH hypothetically at this prices? I think I'll buy some. I probably won't be able to get a full bitcoin though, I sold all of mine for link

fpbp

Lol'd hard at you thinking it will even possibly be remotely close 2 stagnation
I swear if 18-19 hundreds had the chans there would be shit post
>hayburners will never be replaced by new fangled Autocuckmobiles

I think ETH is getting the least love of all the blue chips right now. BTC is doing its typical run up ahead of the halvening and LINK in the middle of its big breakout. ETH2.0 is still uncertain and interest is waning atm. It’s been performing well lately, but only since it gets dragged along with BTC. ETH is the value play right now

Agreed this guy is a dumb ass

>people who are knowledgeable in it debate
>Jow Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>leddit nolinker cope

Attached: 1526486755196.jpg (500x418, 83K)

Except when link pumps to $50 and then $100 and then $1000, It won't be new people buying in that will be pumping in. It will be mega corporations.

do the best you can, you don't have to have a 10k make it stack, im eating noodles and beans to invest every extra $10 i can rn while LINK is cheap

or take out a loan and dont be a faggot

>antilinkers
They are called swingies, user. Who sold and intend to by back cheaper.
Swingies and about 15% of long term holders who pass the time by fudding and shitposting.

>about 15% of long term holders who pass the time by fudding and shitposting.
gonna have a lot of time to pass shitposting

I am planning to buy some more link this month but i have already allocated funds to my crypto portfolio which means I can only contribute a portion of my income which will be like 350$usd. Well thats 100 more link so its not anything to complain about I guess.

only 0.3 link if u dont hurry

the pump it retards are fuds

Alright lemme explain why fud is good. If people are sjilling its getting new people in. This is good for Link in the short term it pumps more.
When people fud it's because they either got burned from swinging or a pump when they weren't in or
They want the price lower.
Which is good, it means the general consensus is that it is worth investing in and they want to enter the market at a lower price.
But if they didn't think it wad worth it they wouldn't fud

it's over. sell your bags.

Attached: link downgraded.jpg (608x305, 43K)

go back

2xhr.com

Attached: IMG_20190704_115249_380.jpg (792x924, 65K)

trying To have that conversation here is like trying to discuss race realism on Jow Forumspolitics or something. It doesn’t matter what anyone here says about Link. It’s a cult

Powerful and brave.

What is the oracle problem?
30 y.o. college drop-out here