A mission to accumulate every devery ever

Team never cared about listing the token and pumping price. This has only made it easier to accumulate large amounts of EVE. But that time is now coming to an end, fellow anons.

It's simple strategy OGs don't tell you: spend a year or more grabbing a fat bag of an active project with no hype but great fundamentals. Then watch it go 100x. No stress, just patience and discerning shitcoin senses.

That's why the community is now taking over. We are in control of marketing. We are in control of the supply. We handle the shills. We add to the tech. We drive the usecase.

Unlike every other project that has been a pnd with actual pajeet squads unloading their printed money, EVE will grow organically. And it will happen quick. It's already started but you cannot see it yet unless you look in the right places. Critical reasoning was never the strong point of Jow Forums.

Everybody wants to build on Ethereum. Non-proprietary tech has been an immediate leg up in adoption. This has been trialed by billion dollar companies, the UN World Food Program, and the usecases keep growing. Open source, bitch.

We have shilled LINK for over a year. Get in now or stay poor.

Attached: photo_2019-06-27_22-11-50.jpg (649x1280, 71K)

Mission accepted. Pack your fucking bags children we are literally going to the fucking moon.

$2k volume today up from $300 a few days ago, we're on our way up boys!

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW MUCH EVE FOR HER????

Attached: EVE0101.jpg (600x600, 94K)

What exchanges is this on? I remember looking into this a week or two ago.

IDEX

Join the revolution at DeveryTrade and connect with a bunch likeminded autists

Only 7k for her. She is a mid-tier selection.

when binance

A little birdie told me BDEX is in the works.

DeveryTrade is the new official telegram chat

Legit work behind this

Imagine missing this obv moonshot and instead buying something thats mooned for the last 3 months

PAJEET SHILL THREAD DETECTED

I dont know any pajeets that understand this, let alone try to shill it on fucking Jow Forums.

Join the DeveryTrade TG and you'll find that it's actually a bunch of software autists who have been nerding out on this for the past year, just waiting for the moment that the Makery app is on available to everybody.

DYOR. Make your own decisions. But the protocol speaks for itself.

Please join us and see the light. You don't have to stay poor, user.

Wow my typos actually do make it look rather pajeety. Fuck it.

We're all American and Eurofags. Our goal is to offload on sandscammers and normies in about 6 months.

I thought that the DEVs exit scammed ... guess they actually are pulling this off... prob dog shot but what the fuck

I'm building my markery.io Pepe collection as we speak

Attached: received_2505024686214958.png (2550x1321, 72K)

No, there was a bunch of FUD circulating a few months back. Everyone was hella bearish after China shut down the JD.com accelerator.

Every project they're partnered with is now listed on Binance DEX. What do you think the logical next step is for this token?

I'll give you one hint:

Attached: EXCHANGES_ CAPTAIN EVE_preview.jpg (359x356, 25K)

Fucking 2018 projects are going to dominate this upcoming bull run

---------------------ATENTION---------------------

To ALL ANONS that opened these 'EVE babe' threads

All these are made by EVE bagholders who own 'Devery Trade' telegram channel

They post EVE logos on 'babes' so you buy this scam token that is 1.5 year on IDEX only without any volume

Then will drop their -30x ICO (17 cents) heavy ass bags on you

Instead check Devery Official channel t.me/deverychat

And see see how scammy this project really is, censorship better than North Korea all the way

---------------------ATENTION---------------------

Attached: 1534165473446.jpg (2215x1656, 643K)

Based and copepilled

Mission is a go for launch.