4$ waiting room

What can I get for you today user?

Attached: F3710FBB-B141-48D0-A1BF-AE07DE5DDC93.jpg (498x617, 54K)

I NEED YOU TO CONVERT MY 7000 BTC INTO LINK ASAP

Slavery with extra steps

Mac sauce on the rocks

take your protein pills and put your helmet on lads

I will have... a Big Mac

Attached: 1561849002578.jpg (960x574, 36K)

I need at least 6 dollar LINK for 1 LINK = 1 Big Mac

Is this finally our breakout? The fireworks show?

where’s my fucking triangles and shit? i need a technical analysis nigger now!

2 for $5 at my mcdicks.

Lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4TH OF JULY PUMP THANK YOU SERGEY

what is going on?

146 LINK right now, btw
I dont think I am making to 1k, lads
feels bad

That's a downpayment on a house

A NZ house or american house?\
NZ houses are expensive as fuck

How the fuck is link still above $3?

you lucky fuck, I should leave mountain jewland behind me

Because we aren't fucking selling, obviously

Attached: 1560391523368.jpg (382x437, 122K)

NY houses are pretty expensive too. Dont waste it on that though unless you're making a rental, just giving you an idea of what you can do with it

Convinced my dad to buy LINK today, he bought $10,000 worth. Me and my pops are going to make it together and we will be drinking monster energy together one day.

Attached: 1530831431752.jpg (690x588, 79K)

Like boomer, like zoomer

I was convinced it would drop back down below $3 to accumulate more.

Geez, maybe because the network is growing with each passing hour?

Do you retards not realize the price is swinging between 3-4 and staying that way? Next time bitcoin pumps it will drop, then when bitcoin dumps it will pump.

If you weren't retarded incels you would be making a lot of money right now like I am.

Based, father/son wholesomeness

Who is bitcoin?

Your dad is a linklet lol

IT IS NOT FAIR I TRIED TO SWING FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, I TOOK MY LINK OUT OF MY COLD WALLET AND SOLD AT 29K WHY IS THIS HAPPENING MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: out.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

I have about that muchbibplannon buying all the way to bout 15$ so that should give me enough time to get 500 to 600 hopefully just keep buying when you can

Damn son, it's almost as if Chainlink is the first viable product that allows blockchains to interact with information in the outside world. One could even say that the Chainlink network is growing each and every minute that passes by, with no signs of slowing down.

Attached: 1510465447350.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Domp eet

bull trap

Press F for Faggot

Attached: 1510507705015.jpg (400x386, 25K)

The market doesn't give a fuck about shit like that

jesus i was so close to doing this, thank god ididn't or i'd be swinging from a rope

Dw I lost 4k LINKies the first time I tried to swing last year and after that I never tried to swing trade again. Consider this a very important lesson

Good, that means LINK is still cheap. Because once they do start giving a shit, the price will rise. Why the fuck would you want to buy something AFTER the cat is out of the bag? Are you fucking retarded?

>Selling at literally the lowest point since coinbase pump

user, this is gonna take a while to process but you can't just swing at any time and take profit. You need to suck it up and say "Well, I missed the boat on that one. I'll think about it again when the price is higher/lower"

Selling the dip is not swinging, it is capitulating and buying back in higher.

AKA losing money lol

Attached: 6ZO0Aq2.jpg (1416x1738, 580K)

>buy link at $x
>sell link at $x+10
>repeat

Attached: tfwtoosmart.png (2048x2048, 557K)

Who swung? You think you little bitches can do TA against professional rock hard marketmakers? We would eat pigs like you for dinner but then again we only eat grade aaa premium beef Haha

I have 11k that I'm never selling I just wanted more. Paying $3+ seems outlandish to me.

I'm sure as fuck not buying link at $3. I won't even consider buying until $2.50

Have fun with your FOMO at $5