I own 40k doge coins and I plan to buy another 60k by selling my shit ethereum classic. Will I make it?

I own 40k doge coins and I plan to buy another 60k by selling my shit ethereum classic. Will I make it?

Attached: 055a4faaf9dc287-5a4faaec22f24-dogecoin-994x400_crop_1200-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/en/support/articles/360030488211
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1113173498384441344
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1113009339743100929?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1113009339743100929&ref_url=https://www.ccn.com/elon-musk-favorite-dogecoin-performance-2019/
share.referralpay.co/MadDima
binance.com/en/trade/pro/DOGE_BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny. I asked this same question 4 years ago.

Weird. I still haven't made it

LMAO I guess tonight was the night user.

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-033602.png (1080x1920, 276K)

When BTC rises a ton doge will rise with it, but know that there is no future to doge other than being a mimic of general cypto optimism/pessimism

Also it’ll go up when it goes on exchanges, like it is rn with binance. I can see it going on coinbase before too long desu

reeee i have barely 200k , what price should i sell them off at ? 110 sats?

Thanks for the info user. But damn this cam out of no where. And this shits at 25% now! Damn.

this is unironically the start of a short altseason

i just bought 1/4mil at 24 sats. feelsgoodman, within a couple of months or so it'll be worth 60 at least. always rebounds to 60+ cyclically, check the charts for yourself.

>+37.04
oh nice, only just noticed that we're mooning.
i've been telling you guys multiple times a day for a week to buy DOGE. hope some of you doubled your money like i'm about to.

my entry was 30 sats

anything under 50 sats and it's impossible to not profit on DOGE. it always always rebounds to at least that level, often much higher, no matter how low it goes. i've been swinging DOGE for years, it's totally reliable.

where are you selling?

ohhhh this is why it went so fast...
binance.com/en/support/articles/360030488211
wonder how high it's gonna go. nice nice nice. buy now ppls, it's still cheap
polo. i had my orders in at 60, but now i'm thinking it'll go higher

last time DOGE was on binance it hit almost 200 sats. if you're not buying you are a proper pro pleb.

>last time DOGE was on binance
was it on binance before?
then why the hell did they delist it ?

Jesus this caught me way off guard. I don't even think I can go to sleep without keeping an eye on this.

huh. well now i'm confused. i could have sworn it was, but i can't find evidence for it online. it must have been another exchange. odd.
anyway, who cares, it's the best buy in crypto right now

moving all my doge to binance...

>48.15%
ooft. gimme gimme gimme

>dogecoin
nfc

This coin is a breeze to use.
Super low fee and pretty fast.
It's not just a meme.

stay poor

Looks like altseason is starting.
Doge is pumping.

Dump any time soon

it will be listed in 3h15m, you'll see then.

some dick has sharted like 50btc sell orders at 40ish. gonna slow things down a bit.

60 sats by tonight, 90 sats by tomorrow. screenshot this post. and sell literally fucking everything for DOGE.

40 sats?

yeah on polo. 18 @ 39, 32 @ 40. it'll be gobbled up by binance, but it's over half a million dollars, so it'll slow things a bit. enough time for your btc deposit to confirm perhaps.

i wonder what price doge will list for...

i think it'll brush against 100. maybe even more, ATH is 300.

450k Dogecoins since 2013 here. Comfy. Never sold a single one of it.

Its elon musks favorit cryptocoin btw.

300k @ 20ish sat few months back
bought 700k now for an even mil
lets see what happens

>Its elon musks favorit cryptocoin btw.
thought that was monero

wow. I always dreamed of dogecoin comming to binance. Awesome.

this is only the beginning
t. dogecoin millionaire

cant get anymore funds out cause bitmex only processes withdrawals once a day...

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1113173498384441344

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1113009339743100929?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1113009339743100929&ref_url=https://www.ccn.com/elon-musk-favorite-dogecoin-performance-2019/

naaah. You must be stupid to not buy Doge at this point.

You will be able to buy a Tesla with Dogecoin. Screencap this.

from 50btc down to 25. we're gonna top 100 sats by the weekend anons. i'm making thousands here.
think i'll put all profits into BCN at 8 sats. it'll hit 100 someday too. 500 probably. then retire.

You are going to regret it. Ethereum Classic will rise. Screencap this

checkd lol

>Ethereum Classic will rise.
not at anything like this rate it won't

share.referralpay.co/MadDima
10 дoллapoв зa кaждoгo дpyгa, кoтopый зapeгиcтpиpyeтcя.

from 50 to 25, now down to 11. hurry those orders up guys

how long does hitbtc take to receive btc christ.

waiting for btc confirmations is torture. i once waited 4 fucking days with £4,200 on the line being sent to a buyer. maddening. much better to convert to something else before transferring if you can.

ATTENTION KIKES

I AM NEVER SELLING MY DOGE UNTIL WE HIT AT LEAST 1 DOLLAR

Attached: 1561492028137.jpg (720x623, 25K)

*SHLOP INTENSIFIES*

0.00008928btc DOGE. yeah that would be nice. not sure where that $120,219,215,287 is coming from though.

ETH, BSV, LTC, all sold to buy DOGE this morning. think that's all I've got to throw at this. please god nothing go wrong, this should be a dead cert.

Doge is ironically the crypto with best fundamentals and solid compromise between fiat hyperinflation and crypto hodlertards. Sjw dev leaving and making it truly decentralized (unlike eth for instance) is another good thing
Doge is the best currency second only to xmr, but will probably never get the acclaim it deserves. Just like bitbean is ironically the best PoS coin.

30 mins 'til binance goes live

where is that linker that roasted my dogefolio yesterday. must feel really pissed now huh

Hows that sell wall?

I have about 300k, about half was mined a couple years ago, bought another 150k about a month ago at like 30-something sats. Even thought it dropped to like 24 and I could've bought cheaper, it always trades around 60 for a while and sometimes it randomly moons to like 90 and that's what I'm waiting for

Agreed. Its funny that most people do not understandt that having no active development actually is a good thing for crypto.

exactly this

alive, and lit up like a damn christmas tree
binance.com/en/trade/pro/DOGE_BTC

So it begins
We either get our asses raped or we become kings

i mined about 12k years ago. still hodling on to these worthless shitcoins

Attached: 1497576094263.png (214x200, 21K)

its sinking like the proverbial titanic

i cry

yeah shit this is looking precarious. but that's hardly unusual. it very much could go either way. zero chance i'm selling for less than 60, i'd rather wait a couple of months than sell for less than that.
gulp.

Attached: pinkie.png (480x309, 237K)

Gentlemen- we are fucked once again.

I'm still gonna hold, it will eventually go up again like it always does

not yet, give it a few hours

truth

well I think the market doesnt care if we sell our 100k coins or not lol
crazy how those order book were so full so quickly, when you couldnt set any orders before. fucking chink scammers again

We surely can't lose, look at this beast.

Attached: ert.png (1388x380, 28K)

i know, I'm only playing. Gotta enjoy the spills to get the thrills.

> doge coin mc is 466M

Attached: 1417197623980.gif (400x300, 1.76M)

ooft. what are you gentlemen's targets? thinking 60/70 here.

60 i think... although things are looking perilous atm. it could so easily shit the bed and drop sub 30. or go the other way entirely. precarious, but i'm willing to wait a couple of months, i'm not letting a single doge go for less than 60 sats.

I have already made it. It was so easy it doesn't feel real. Only crypto I have ever bought or sold is BTC and DOGE (and LTC, but only because I didn't want to pay more than 7 cents to send BTC to coinbase to cash out).

Gud job, fren.

I got it on MtGox in 2013. A LOT of it.

congrats lad

zuckbucks is the new doge. buy that instead.

uh oh. intermittent 500 server error on binance. is it about to kaput?

Ive been confused for the longest why it wasnt on Binance. Digibyte too.

>no future
>the coins have doge on them
These two things are mutually exclusive

I bet American whales pressured Binance into adding Doge so they can send their balances elsewhere for nearly free.