Sip sip

fuck it, its the 4th had a few, any questions?

Attached: 1515725162562.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopotato.com/harmony-protocol-one-announces-partnership-with-chainlink-for-off-chain-connectivity/
digital.wf.com/treasuryinsights/portfolio-items/tm13043/
sibos.com/about/sibos-2019-london
dtcc.com/news/2018/october/16/dtcc-unveils-groundbreaking-study-on-dlt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is the price of LINK in 2 years?

not going to answer. Look at the market. You should have an idea at this point.

when coinbase earn? GIVE ME MY FREE LINKS

Aren’t you in Australia, in which case the 4th July means nothing. Larp.

I told you to follow the link movements. I told you founder link was moving. This will answer your question.

assuming you're not a larp, what's the deal from here to September? Google and then Coinbase were both pretty rapidfire after mainnet, yet we don't break $5. I get the feeling that we are gonna slowly bleed til semptember, pump hard before the banking stuff takes place, then bleed again to eoy.

Sergey said derivatives and insurance at some point in 2019. I still think we are pretty far away from mass adoption though. Then you have the 50 startup Oracle thing. No clue how that fits in as far as timelines. Hope we can at least break $10 this year

Are you having sex?

also how excited should we be for sibos '19 is it going to be nothing burger?

wont talk price but expect to see some surprise node operators. The general public is not exposed to link, by September if you in public and crypto is brought up, so will link.

Re the smart contracts/derivatives. What you have to understand is once one is built, its guaranteed and anyone can use/copy. When Sergey said things will go vertical, they will

Why you were so off with your previous expectations ? You are true with coinbase etc but lot of things still didnt happen and you said 1$ in October, TOP3 in the first quarter etc... Did the timeline changed or what ?

when does the US government begin integrating DLT like theres mo tomorrow?

Attached: 53332C9B-E965-426E-90AF-F9483DA84024.gif (640x400, 1.85M)

>Sergey said derivatives and insurance at some point in 2019
did u just answer your own question?

Sibos will be the largest event for Chainlink this year. It will be Chainlink's coming out party to the financial world

Look at my calls and ask your question again. re price, shouldn't have said anything as that is public emotion. I called everything

Thanks Johnny good larp. When will Microsoft and Amazon come onboard publicly?

drunkanon said he wouldn't post again larper.
But at least tell me the larp I want to hear: What will be the 'theme' of the next cluster of businesses to announce integration?
Also, how far along in development are the google and oracle integrations, and how long will we have to wait until network participants are all sufficiently ready to go live with smart contracts and oracles to feed them?

Thats a meme at this point, Dubai first if it happens. Not link related at the moment, look at protocol level.

Do you like anything besides LINK drunk user?

you know how mainnet dropped but it's not actually the full fledged mainnet it will be in a few years and thus the price hasn't exploded to double digits? Same fucking logic.
Rest up this summer zoomer you need to hit the books a little harder next semester

MSFT by Sep. Amazon not in 19 except through partners ie kaleido clovyr

I wasn't going to post until cb as that what I led to. Don't expect or need to come back though. Re announcements, out of links hands. Biggest one comes Sep

Yes, not much but that's not for this thread.

Are you happy with how things are at the moment, is the price where it's expected to be right now?

oh shit hey drunkanon happy 4th
i don't have a question. thanks for all the crumbs

Is the Harmony ONE partnership legit?

cryptopotato.com/harmony-protocol-one-announces-partnership-with-chainlink-for-off-chain-connectivity/

thanks drunk user, reading stuff like this is what keeps me from getting a rope, link is all i have

thanks for the hopium. I've had a few as well tonight. Pic related, very crushable if you are into sours

Attached: 636336337714442671-seaquench-cans-ingredients-3-2100x1397-300-RGB.jpg (3200x1680, 538K)

What's the deal with the dev wallet transfers?

Price spec aside, I'm happy where we are going to be. Staking will define scarcity

ISDA sept?

It's legit but picking a protocol winner is tough business. Go with the standard in middleware everyone needs.

don't go early

Anything to look forward to in July?

is honkhonkler.com a legit form of interactive Crypto UBI?
its been getting shilled here at a high volume non-stop for a couple weeks

Drunk anons I love you

They aren't cashing out. Enterprise has entered the game

got about 10 more min

I hold 100 k link, but I am too dumb and scared to host a node of my own, will there be idiot proof ways to help with staking in the future?

Why do you think all the forbes articles, reddit posts etc. are fudding link lately?

Very interesting. Oracle 50 startups, sibos 19, and Microsoft. Sounds like a big month.
Anything else to look forward to linkwise? I'm interested in where the attention is currently being directed towards new features.

how many linkies to nuke all of India?

I thought they only celebrate 4th of July in the US, not in Britain?

no

no, but August and September will have fireworks.

Wen staking? Sept?

10 wallets and stake in 10 of the most trusted services.

No one is fudding link anymore.

whats in it for oracle for the start up contest? Are they trying to find the next big thing?

Based drunkanon, how long until the reputation and penalty contracts will be ready to test? Are we talking a couple months or a year plus?

ethberlin has a surprise re BAAS

When’s coinbase staking?

Thanks, user
one more meme question, if i may

Will it be pegged to the underlying asset value or the notional value of derivatives? Trying to understand the logistics if it's the former.

Attached: B7FF09EE-9FDA-4087-B749-C122DED23980.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

Nov-Dec

win/win for both. Oracle needs startups etc.

Any idea if EU and GBP pairing will be coming to coinbase?

Thank you drunkanon.
Any reasons why tech companies are all rushing to integrate with chainlink before the banks?

Attached: pajeetstatistics.jpg (624x351, 44K)

Are you an insider with the CL team? How do you know all these things? Can any other user confirm if the OP was accurate with his predictions in the past?

Derivative before eoy?

You need to go back

holy shit! Drunkanon returns!!! Please stick around and tell us more

no idea

There are over 3 banks working w/ link. Been in front of your faces since day 1. Ask yourself why you've never seen a wells fargo logo. Look around. Who's been testing, what do they have coming out..what use cases

Desu I just want to tell you that it's been a hell of a ride. Thanks for everything, really. I love you fren

Attached: fremss.jpg (1024x518, 64K)

Banks need their tech more than anybody needs the banks.

no insider etc. id recommend looking at my past threads

basic definition yes. Lego blocks that will grow and develop exponentially

Thank you based drunkanon. May you cup always be full, and wallet full of linkies

Checked and based. Cheers.

I'm out for now. I think when Chainlink is listed as an exhibitor at a specific event, things will go ballistic. Everything will click. That's just my own speculation. Talk soon

Thanks man, eyes on September. When can we expect staking?

Attached: 91FA4D60-9C6C-4580-85D8-749E4F71E150.gif (212x212, 1.69M)

Shalom brother, best of luck

Maybe not you but can we get a list of chainlink team included events for the rest of 2019?
I only know of 2 off the top of my head

word. Be well, man.

Attached: 40BA26EF-CF6F-459B-8CBC-DAFC1F491408.jpg (2048x1333, 617K)

Truffle? Appreciate it all dude

Based and checked. Prost.

See

Ah fucking hell, I was thinking of cashing out some of my 15k stack (like 3k) in the lead up to trufflecon where price speculation surely will drive LINK price up, but now I'm inclined to wait until sept.

Need some autist to dig into this. Seems like a decent crumb

Fuck off newfaggot

digital.wf.com/treasuryinsights/portfolio-items/tm13043/

Article is a nothingburger, but dig on Laura Fontana

thanks user

Thank you

Attached: 2687988D-8C2C-403C-A576-3BF3DF076136.png (750x750, 405K)

Just wait

OP is a LARP.

As an actual insider I know some of these things are wrong.

This my only post.

Heres a question, why are you such a huge faggot

imagine not checking these digits

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 11.07.40 AM.png (1864x760, 152K)

shut the FUCK up retard.

Yes my birthday will be a linkparty with sergey

Is July gonna be exciting ?

sibos.com/about/sibos-2019-london

>Sibos 2019 will take place at ExCeL London between 23 & 26 September

interesting

Attached: 1562035895540.png (420x420, 16K)

Link intergrated into Microsoft Excel confirmed!!!!!

Imagine the volume from all them vlookups via LINK nodes

Attached: 1561690227316.jpg (494x519, 32K)

>goM
>goyim

fuck off LARPer

Attached: 1517790772466.png (434x245, 189K)

>LINK integration into vlookup
this should be shilled as anti-FUD FUD to make the project look useless and absurd

i love you drunk user

STAKING WHEN!?

Hi drunkanon, really appreciate the breadcrumbs you gave us so far and some of them are the reason why I started investing in link in 2018. I have one and only one question for you, because if the answer to this is yes then we just won, it's over.

> Is link working with the DTCC?

See this article from 2018, no breadcrumbs in it per se, but DA is involved: dtcc.com/news/2018/october/16/dtcc-unveils-groundbreaking-study-on-dlt

Is the Celer partnership still on? or did the threshold signatures killed 2nd layer solutions?

>Sergey said derivatives and insurance at some point in 2019
Except he didn't. Fake rumor repeated by nulinkers over and over again.

Will Holo reach at least .30 EOY? Will Brappers reach .01 within the next year?

when moon

August already? I was hoping to have time until September. What's in august?