Which shitcoin ruined you the most?

Attached: 1509895700180.jpg (185x273, 6K)

Experty, -93% roi since ICO, should have sold on the first day for brake even now it' s not worth it to sell

user, I'm all in LINK since September 2017

definitely req. i request my money back

ICX, got fucked in the ass with that one.

rsr

TKY

NEO in total losses
ACT in percentage losses
i literally threw away my ACT private keys in disgust.

don't buy dogeater coins bros :(

Managed to buy 3 ETH worth of shit called FundRequest (not suprisingly a REQ 'partner'). It dropped 99.8% lmao. Good times

REQt

>Which shitcoin ruined you the most?
Vechain and icon, bought at ath because of biz and never sold

Bancor

RSR

drgn, qash, wtc, nas, hpb

Modem. FML.

DRK. (now DASH) because i had 40,000 and sold them for memes, so now i'm suicidal.

FUN

BBN. To sell it I need to withdraw it to a dex so it'll forever serve as a reminder that Chinese projects are scams.

Attached: 1521042212825.png (998x1500, 2.2M)

BNK

Attached: 1523119606941.jpg (1200x642, 86K)

fucking Engagement Token, down 99,9% from my investment.

Xtrabytes. Sold my link for it unironically, then lost it all on cryptopia. I am the most justed, and it's all my fault

Lost $2,000 on DBC

FUN can still make a comeback.

lol, I have a huge stack of this, but wouldnt say it ruined me. least they still doing shit , XVG on the other hand, what a pile of horeshit

ufr

rchain

Lost about 8k in ELA, not in FIAT but in gains from the 2017 bull

My WAN stack was once worth 50k, now it's about 1k. And I'm still holding.

Bytecoin...

Attached: sad.jpg (900x460, 85K)

bsv

RLC, fucking baguette project, at this point it’s better to hold it to zero

Iota. I could have, 150k link if that shitty network would work. But my transactions were stuck in shitcoin limbo and I could only sell very late. Now I only have 30k stinkers...

bytecoin is going places dude.
the gutter initially, we'll probably see 4 sats soon, but after that i think it'll recover substantially. it's easily worth 50 sats, and could hit 500

Blockcat and Bitclave

Oyster pearl

ICX, Salt, Vechain, Qash, Funfair.
I bought them all and lost so much money.
No idea how I havent kms yet.

>FundRequest
Ironic.

FETCH

Thanks Raj

Why is it going places?

vechain, followed by neo

Dragonchain
I-it will recover r-right? It's American ethereum right?

VET. No amount of transactions or news can pump this shit. Bought in at the equivalent of 410 sat before the 1:100 swap and lost all of my antshares and reddcoin gains.

Wow almost everyone here is a newfag

>screeched the 11yo

CHINKED

Attached: VeChain.jpg (250x247, 12K)

Know that feel. Did you sell? Loan platform will launch in few months, may be the chance to drop bags.

Digibyte. Fucking end me.

COSS

I'm from the future, it's LINK.
In about a month it will fall to $0.2 and never recover.

I will never buy gookcoins again.
NEVER

I panic sold vet at the absolute bottom of the big crash with 80% loss, it bounced x2 the next day, I wanted to kill myself.

Sexcoin

I want to believe.

NEBLIO

Chainlink (soon)

ALQO, the german shitcoin that was trading at 3$. now less then a cent. masternode used to be over 30k usd lol

Forgot about ALQO, besides price is are they still pushing forward or have they shut it down? I'm in a similar situation with DIVI project, but team is still developing and hitting roadmap goals as if nothing has happened.

Made money off SALT, bought ICX and sold my stack when VeChain announced X-node program and bought into that. Still holding my VET, but I don't think a 4x from where it's at now is impossible to break even.

Bought 500 Qash at 1 dorrah and forgot about it. Also blew probably around 7-8k on some shit ICO's. 1 of which exit scammed but keep putting 'updates' on their twitter page and trying to do a 2nd round of funding. Idiots.

I unironically made six figures in bitcoin and bought a shitload of alts at the literal top. Im probably the biggest retard on this board. bought 20k qash at around 80 cents, bought SALT at the top, bought KMD at $12. I lost tens of thousands of dollars and am now finally back in the green after 2 years of pain. had I just held BTC I would still be up tens of thousands. dont be like me anons dont be a brainlet. the irony is that I hate BTC and want it to fail but its the only coin that consistently made me money.

Kek I'm so glad I went with my gut and sold all my REQ as soon as I saw the team were all lazy frogniggers. Been sitting pretty on a comfy 30k LINK stack ever since, although I did get a bit anally penetrated from the EBET ICO

Sounds like someone missed the moon mission

ZCL and BTCP

Antshares, sold my 20k stack at $7.80... Great feels 6 months later.

My nanos were on bitgrail

BNB. Fell for the IEO ticket meme

Lol if you're in the green you're doing better than I am. I fell for the hodl VET and other shitcoins instead of BTC. I still don't do much trading and when I do, I suck at it. And I was buying BTC in June of 2017.

Don't beat yourself up, there's plenty more retards in this space.

I'm not having fun at all anymore ...

DBC for sure. Still holding 3500, just incase

FUN

Link. I held for 2 years for measley gains. I could have invested in biz idex shitcoins for much better gains.

Deribit

QASH

vechain

I held.