11m locked tokens to be dumped

>11m locked tokens to be dumped
it will literally not go up until 2025

Attached: _HfLplcY_400x400.jpg (394x394, 13K)

when are they gonna be dumped?

m locked tokens to be dumped
what are you talking about?

5.5m 1% daily starting from december 2019
5.5m 20% annualy starting from 2020

>he doesn't know

Attached: jh.png (703x254, 27K)

Attached: token_not_needed.jpg (619x758, 255K)

and?

still way lower supply than most shitcoins

how can they dump and burn at the same time
shady mofos

by 2024 11M from our current circ supply will be burnt

your mom must be a whore

I sold my stack earlier today. Volume is like 1/3 of what it was a couple days ago. Also there is someone selling into big buy walls "silently" by exactly filling the amount needed to fill that order. Saw it happen to several 20+ eth orders. Someone is slowly dumping their stack without trying to dump the price.
So what's the next pump and dump?
>inb4 LIT
LIT is also about to take a huge fucking dump, can't even break last ATH after several attempts.

it won't, this month only about 40k tokens will be burnt after the price increase, maybe 500-600k tokens burned a year

Total circl supply will still be insignificant even with all the 11m unlocked. And that is going to take years and years.

Weak fud.

38m max circ supply is still low. What's the issue?

you're retarded

My wallet is being bumped down one place every few hours. I've gone from rank 93 to 106 in 2 days. This is clearly an accumulation phase

Pajeets still out in full force

Stay mad, not selling before $5

The issue, unfortunately, is that you are dealing with retarded people. Therefore, no answer that you provide, logical or otherwise, will make any impact, much to our regret.

VIDT is going to get listed on Binance or Huobi soon. It's hilarious you'd sell based on IDEX volume and some pajeet selling to chase another pump

Man we gonna blow this place up when T1 exchange hits and pajeets are on suicide watch

Better get your memes ready

Attached: vidtverifywitheye.jpg (800x600, 373K)

>VIDT is going to get listed on Binance or Huobi soon
says you

Attached: 2145123414.jpg (360x420, 84K)

LOL
I'm a top 150 wallet so I get why you're spreading fud and playing stupid. I hope you get your paintings in a row. For anyone new, the team confirmed a T1 exchange listing for q3 of 2019. If they lie it would sink their company as well as the token

Verified and authenticated (with eyes only)

Attached: verify_with_eye.jpg (1200x675, 1.07M)

Another problem... If the T1 listing is a lie it basically means they plan to exit scam 1) at the start of a bull market and 2) after getting large clients.

>they plan to exit scam after getting large clients.

In nyc this is called an IPO

>38m max circ supply is still low.
the amount doesn't matter, the point is that its value is supposed to be growing from the buyback and burn mechanism, but considering that tokens will be continuously dumped up until 2024 makes the burn irrelevant, more tokens will come than will burn

>the amount doesn't matter

Stopped reading there

The problem with this fud is that the company may hold rather than dump if the company does well and the tokens increase in value. You have no way of knowing what amount will be dumped, you only know the amount they hold and the max supply

Attached: tnn.jpg (400x550, 200K)

By the way, most crypto projects are partially held by devs and/or mined very early by them - it provides incentive to work at improving value. XRP, BTC, Link, etc. never made anyone money?

ok, to be more precise, what matters is the ratio of the amount of tokens getting burned to the circulating supply, and it's not good enough to handle 11m tokens being dumped even though massive company like amspec is in

You think buybacks and burns are what make any coin moon???? Fuck no. It's speculation. You're overthinking it.

>speculation
it's already a working product with a measurable income, neither the market is as dumb as it was in 2017, you can only really speculate on the client base growing, but how many amspecs there are? locking tokens was a dick move from the team

look at te-food to compare