Craig Wright was caught fabricating again

It turns out he plagiarized the description of his legendary "Tulip Trust" from the 2014 Orisi whitepaper (including an image).

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.237.17.pdf

Page 5, "Instead of one, we have a whole set of oracles"
Page 9, "Let’s say that Alice promises..."

Compare to github.com/orisi/wiki/wiki/Orisi-White-Paper

Attached: 1560936443054.jpg (1077x1863, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yours.org/content/forensic-analysis-of-kleiman-vs-craig-s-wright-pdf-documents--fontgat-521e436954c1
youtube.com/watch?v=TTi5P7oce_I
vimeo.com/126461486
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

conman gonna con

Attached: pete-buttigieg-mayor-south-bend-in.jpg (600x720, 63K)

sirs Satoshi was plagirized by Osiri the document pdf you link to dates in the year 2003 do the needful buy BSV satoshi vision

bump

what's more likely:

1. craig goes to federal fuck me in the ass prison and gets murdered by a fellow inmate since he is a narcissistic psychopath and nobody likes him
2. suicide by three gunshots to the back of the head
3. actual suicide when he realizes he's an alcoholic conman national joke and disgrace who backed himself into a corner so embarassing this would actually be the option with the most utility

which one is it going to be?

at this state of events, its simply a question if its gonna be a hefty monetary fine or jail time.

to be fair, he should have just paid Ira a little bit of money and close that door.

i read the email transcript and it was super obvious right from the start that Ira would have settled for MUCH LESS than what he's currently demanding (only 50k BTC in 2014 prices). Crazy Craig didn't get his aspergers in line and sort of tried to convice Ira to replace Dave (a role he couldn't fit in from the start). At the end Craig was pissed that Ira "only wanted money" and "not to save 1bn niggers from poverty". Thats when Craig decided to not pay Ira a single cent (Autist Level: >9000).

He could have prevented that whole bullshit thats happening now if he just had paid some literal pocket change to Ira and that would have bern it.

To be fair if Craig gets anally fisted (Loss of Suit) or even anally double fisted (+Contempt on top) by the court he surely deserves it.

i honestly believe he's satoshi, yet he's also socially retarded to say the least.

i'm sorry but that's for the court to decide. we have a thousand years of common law, i'm not going to throw that away. your little forum games doesn't matter, sorry but they don't. we have laws. rules. these things will be settled by a judge.

Attached: objection.jpg (669x548, 30K)

I like his hair

You are bloody delusional.
I'm Satoshi.
I won't prove it either but you should trust me.

>the description of his legendary "Tulip Trust"

source pls frens on him claiming this description is his work

lmao in your dreams cuck

You're such a fucking wanker. You know these processes will take years and you only use it to hide. Go take a cock up your arse.

it's literally nothing and ledditors blowing things out of proportion as usual, thinking they are super smart but in reality are fucking dumb as rocks like with the font thing
>yours.org/content/forensic-analysis-of-kleiman-vs-craig-s-wright-pdf-documents--fontgat-521e436954c1
it's just a combination of examples showing how the trust works
there is a segment of external states of bitcoin oracles from mike hearn in it
then it says it used bitmessage with some flow diagrams and shit which i don't know what are from
unfortunately the emails are unreadable, i presume they are talking about setting up the trust though

When do you think bitmessage was released, kike?

That's right. And when was the trust supposedly set up?

they obviously created it in 2011 and locked it behind this shit in 2012

Nice damage control. Your lies are showing!

Honestly is anyone actually surprised, it was just a bunch of pajeets and low iq faggots shilling this piece of shit

i trust you i just don't trust this craig guy because he is a faggot.

we live in a society. if you don't like it, too bad.

Attached: satoshi32.jpg (800x600, 112K)

>take years
not necessarily. he has really (no, really) good chance of going down purely for contempt after the next court hearing - contempt, because he hasn't fulfilled the court demands to supply detailed info over the workings of the Tulip Trust. (which he can't because he's making it up, but, w/e). And contempt is instant jail.
From there, would be a miracle now if Ira doesn't obtain a judgement (=bankruptcy) and fraud charges arising from that case appear likely - as you note tho, that will take some time to materialize. But he's not going anywhere, and the ATO are still on his case as well. And Calvin bsv shit is a busted flush, its credibility dies with this twat. tldr, G'FuckingBye, Asshole

Fuck guys just admit that you have failed in disproving that Craig is Satoshi. Just give in already and surrender to the fact that BSV is the REAL FUCKING BITCOIN.

loser.com
hahahahahahaahaha
go sucks some cocks in jail, cunt

why does it not go up while shitcoins like link moon then?

the document in the op is the workings of the trust though

"Crazy Contempt Craig" (CCC-) will get his asshole lubed in jail

yes, the Judge appeared mightily impressed
its horseshit, everyone and their dog knows it

pathetic attempt Prakutsh

here is how it will turn out.

he won't show up the enxt hearing and flee to a country where he is save.
then he will go down the martyr road and tell everyone that they want to destroy his invention.

my dog darnell says yous a bitch cus you ain't tha judge

chekd
youtube.com/watch?v=TTi5P7oce_I
>This played in early 2009 at the Road Theatre Company in North Hollywood, "The Unseen," written and directed by Craig Wright, creator of ABC's "Dirty Sexy Money." A thought-provoking play with rave reviews. See it before it's too late! Running June 19 through August 22, 2009.

wrong wright

well, honestly wouldn't show up either, when were him. He has nothing to win, and every chance of an extended duration visit. He also appears to have bought Antiguan citizenship - maybe save him from Muricans, saf won't help with the Australians tho, ATO Criminal Investigations get their shit together. Small World creg, eh ?
Dude. The Judge really, really don't like this chancer, such not entirely unfounded. It's not like the first tie he's been sentenced to jail for contempt either. Is it

vimeo.com/126461486

also he talks a lot about the jail topic in his blog, yet in regards to other people. also take in mind that he feared a lot in the past to go to jail for creating bitcorn... . So yeah a little irrational but it can add up with a bit of twisted thinking that he's due for his orange suit.

* im loosely refering to law of attraction bullshit

i think you have a generous iq of about 50

The fact that people keep making up lies about Satoshi shows how desperate they are getting.

Sounds like the Democrats talking about impeachment.
>next time, for sure

189, and seventeen degrees in the shade, motherfucker. My mother was Marilyn Monroe, and I also invented Bitcoin
OK, for real - where does creg go from here ? Florida a bust, his credibility (fwtw) is no longer existent - you think Calvins gonna keep him as a pet ?

I hope 1 but its probably 3 and 2 is out of the question

> Be a gay aussie
> Be hooked on ass fucking
> Not getting enough of that sweet, sweet ass fucking in Straya
> Device a cunning plan
> Claim to be the inventor of a virtual wanking coin of neckbeards
> Sue everyone, and forge documents so badly that even a retarded russian can tell they are fakes
> Go to court in USA
> Get a jail sentence
> Finally getting pounded in the ass by Jamal on daily basis

Hello, my name is Craig S. Wright.