FUDDERS YOU FAGGOT AHAHAHAH

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-kicks-off-the-first-phase-of-the-25-million-equivalent-of-vet-buyback-plan-8d8e47c22799

Attached: 12.jpg (960x540, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/walmart-china-takes-on-food-safety-with-vechainthor-blockchain-technology-300874047.html
mp.weixin.qq.com/s/mZTwqlhokLjLCVLmSF3LyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Regardless of your opinion of Vechain... when they're having nearly a million tx a day from Walmart alone and they're at ATL in sats, you fucking up if you aren't filling your bags atm.

VET top 10 EoY screenshot dis.

Obligatory 'herro roundeye'

finally someone smart here

Lol, nobody does trust these chink scams anymore. Guess they have to pump their own token to let people fomo in? The absolute state of vechain, kek.

Attached: VeChain.jpg (250x247, 12K)

I was looking at it on cmc today. One of the biggest losers since ATH that I'm tempted to buy in.

cmc fails. there was a split 1:100 from VEN to VET so the % of loss is inaccurate.

Imagine holding a Chink 2017-tier partnership scamcoin well into 2019..

Attached: 1517609906001.jpg (500x340, 54K)

>.. when they're having nearly a million tx a day from Walmart

Walmart has nothing to do with these Chinks, hasn't paid them a single dollar for their bogus services.

veChink is just a multi-level marketing scam, sort of like Amway, where the official products aren't the products, in VeChink, the main product is selling NEET nodes to a growing pyramid of retards.

They're out of partnerships so this is literally the only way to pump their useless vet coin and vtho token. Te-Food also does many transactions and look where they are at.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

rofl idiots, walmart china made an announcement of partnership days ago. stop spreading crap news

Some bagholders are actually likeable, like REQ and Amblets.

Vechink bagholders are the fucking scum of even Reddit.

Walmart has nothing to do with this Chink scam. If you read the actual announcement its some unknown proxy with unproven links to Walmart China that claims to be using VeChink in some capacity.

I guess the Chinks are running out of Western soiboys to fleece.

Attached: 1516300449001.png (544x572, 224K)

>he doesn't realize walmart is using the tech and not the token
VET is worthless. That's why there's "nearly a million tx a day from walmart alone" and the price is at ATL. BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT USING IT AND THEY WON'T.

This. Walmart partnered with PWC. They're not even using the vechain shit token.

Here is the "partnership" that got all of Reddit's assholes moist..

>prnewswire.com/news-releases/walmart-china-takes-on-food-safety-with-vechainthor-blockchain-technology-300874047.html

Notice how there is zero actual mention of any fees for this service, which means VeChinks won't even make a single dollar of actual revenue.

VeChain doesn't even have a business model, except for the usual "sell bags of shitcoins aka nodes to fucking idiots based on hype".

Attached: 1515783875004.png (408x450, 34K)

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/mZTwqlhokLjLCVLmSF3LyA

Go learn chinese, idiots. they are now testing 23 products now and doing 1M tx DAILY. Plus, they will test around 100 products by eoy. DO YOUR MATH FAGGOTS

wow a POC it's fucking nothing. no better than ambrosus' with their POC's.

Imagine the JUST when a fucking chink has regrets about scamming so much from the dumbos

Attached: 1382458941386.jpg (350x335, 27K)

Sold my VeChinks for NOIA's IEO

>VeChain doesn't even have a business model, except for the usual "sell bags of shitcoins aka nodes to fucking idiots based on hype".
sounds like a great business model t b h

>the rumor is true!
I sincerely hope no one here is so dumb to still hold this scam.

Actually, it was, all up through 2017, absolute garbage with a White paper and some copy paste cloned source code was used to raise billions of dollars from total idiot NEET investors and then subsequently destroyed.

Attached: 1550036662116.jpg (996x776, 62K)

>pump their own token
That's literally what this is.

finally someone smart here

>POC
>Chinese
Go watch the China Hustle friend.

What exchanges can burgers access in September to buy this with good liquidity?

none

Herrro roundeye

Never touching this shit after the McDonalds "partnership" lol, well that and they're chinks so