Will I make it to $2MM?

When will I make it to $2MM? No growth at work because of not having a 'phd'. Do you really think the phds are smart?

Attached: ReactNative-snapshot-image622943567.jpg (1440x2308, 288K)

Sage goes in all fields

Boomerfolio. ETH and BTC are dinossaurs, WAX and AION are shitcoins and OMG is vaporware

i think phds are smart enough not to hold AION

Attached: team.png (1512x900, 792K)

So, what are you trying to say.

People of color code much better than white ppl.

nice portfolio if it was 2017. get with the memes loser

What's not a shitcoin then?

I dont get why u announce youre saging a post when u could literally just not respond?

bat

You'll never hit 2mil with that portfolio. Maybe close to $500k next bullrun though.

This faggot needs to stop posting the same thread here 5 times a day

>What's not a shitcoin then?

Attached: 1561914608638.jpg (800x556, 143K)

Attached: uyWLlbJ2.jpg (989x500, 293K)

>No LINK

The 110 ETH might get you there, but it's not a sure thing. Personally, I don't see ETH gaining that much value as a smart contract execution platform, maybe $800 max.

Attached: 1509979370893.jpg (800x988, 204K)

Link you fucking mong

I think it has the highest positive correlation with BT . About 0.88

Implying everyone needs to hold link. Just fuck off already. 2 years of this shit was more than enough.

t. la creatura

There’s a reason everyone holds it. Your low IQ is showing again user. Link is unironically not like the other shitcoins. You’ve been warned.

No Quant? KYS

dios mio... la creatura...

at this point everything besides LINK is a shitcoin. there still have nice gems if you do research but the only guaranteed blue chip is LINK

Atleast i won't lose money buying BTC and ETH at this point ? Atleast 10x possible with ETH?