Liquidated

I just lost all my funds. Im a poorfag and was able to stack 1.5 BTC and now nothing is left. its over for me.

Attached: 1487479013399.jpg (250x242, 7K)

We warned you

just buy link bro

that's what happen when you gamble

You've learned a valuable lesson cunt. Now DCA and never do anything so dumb again.

>leverage in a manipulated meme market

I know. I was addicted to the bitmex thrill, I was able to make like 0.5 BTC profit in the last months. and now everything is gone. I cant get over this, I dont have any fiat left to reaccumulate..

All you had to do was Hodl Craig!

If a fairy would come to me and give me my BTC back, I would never touch it again and just hodl. its too late for that now. the worst part is that I do not know how to tell my wife. I told her we will one day have a better life

damn fren, I know that feeling. I was able to regain my savings, thanks to a friend who lend me money
no whale here who wants to help out that fellow user?

you're only supposed to trade like 1% of your stack with leverage bud

How the fuck did you lose everything?

thats a retarded request, we rather see u burn and die then set precedent here

That ID

I wish I could help that guy but I have something around 1k$ in my holdings. I keep 400$ in LIT out of this. If this crypto will reach a nice price, I shall help anyone who is broke.

x50 leverage betting on a dump.

*poof* it's gone

Mate that is definitely worse than playing roulette

Let this be a learning experience to not margin trade but save/invest wisely to ensure long-term wealth. That's not a lot of money to lose in the big picture. After I blew up my margin account, I stuck to investing for dividends and cash flow and haven't looked back.

Attached: 1561657498319.jpg (540x361, 75K)

that's exactly what brings gamblers to keep on playing: they continue to bet until they have nothing left, winning doesn't make them stop

Time to liquidate yourself senpai

taking out a loan is better than margin trading. bizmex just gives you the gambling thrill but the bank just gives you the money with lowr interest and if you just hodl you cant get liquidated and probably ever wont hold at a loss at any future point as of today

same fagging begger