No amount of money will cure my depression

>tfw feel unloved by parents
>tfw dicklet
>tfw circumsized
>tfw anxious beta
>tfw just want to feel loved
money wont fix any of this. why even bother anons?

Attached: 1540058019037.jpg (1809x1231, 222K)

user stop browsing incel shitholes

Stuff it down with brown

2 things fren.
1. nice car, porsche 911
2. medically reduce iq about 15%

You're not a little girl OP (I think). None of that matters for a grown man.

eating poop ?

Rope will cure your depression forever

Attached: Sayori_After_Story_2018-02-04_20-41-41.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

Your parents probably love you. Ask them.

>You're not a little girl OP
god I wish. Im just an emotionally stuned manchild.

>you can’t change them
>no one will sleep with you anyway
>no one will sleep with you anyway
>no one will date you
>love yourself first
>love thy neighbor as you love yourself means also you must love yourself first
Money will make you comfy and set up the bottom step of the hierarchy of needs.

>I wish
Oh boy watch out so you don't become one of those """people""".

Just keep masturbating, never get any exercise, don't consume any saturated fats. Always go to bed while watching videos or playing on your phone. Continue to eat fast food and a heavy carb diet. Never do any research on the human body, important nutrients you totally don't need, or learn about what actually causes depression and anxiety at a chemical level as a means to uncover why you suffer from it. Oh, and never talk to women in real life. Don't worry, I'm sure your life will get better with time.

Attached: 1560977779469.jpg (436x536, 51K)

>what is childhood trauma
thanks for the meme advice user but its a bit more complicated than that

kys

>meme advice
Nigger. I was abandoned at 16 years old, and had parents that tell me I would amount to nothing. Currently in Spec Ops in the Army and halfway to completing my electrical engineering degree. You honestly think you're the only fucking person out there with problems? What I just told you wasn't a fucking meme. Just because it's spelled out in an ironic manner, doesn't mean it isn't sincere. If you honestly want to stop suffering you need to seek the advice and help of those who no longer suffer. Instead of just bitching it up on the Filipino Mcdonalds Employee Business forum.

Attached: 1558747336550.jpg (640x640, 42K)

1. Some parents just suck user, it's not your fault.
2. There are girls that like small dicks. I'm not joking, you just have to find them. But they exist just like men that like small/no tits.
3. Like 2., some girls don't like foreskin, so there you go.
4. Being beta is a state of mind, which can be changed. Own yourself as you are, stop all and any forms of pretending, be brutally honest. This goes a long (!) way, as most people aren't able to do so. Just as an example, in a group of people where everybody is bragging about something, you just say that you don't have that, don't be edgy about it, just calm and maybe slightly sad, but honest. If you do this often enough, there will be a girl that actually likes your deficit and is impressed by your honesty.
5. Feeling loved is something everyone of us needs, but don't forget, friendship is in this category as well. Sex/romantic love is overrated, every old fag knows this, long term couples that still love each other are very much functioning respectful friendships at their core.
So, seek friendship as well, your dick doesn't matter there now does it.
6. Money only buys time, that is all it does. If you have time enough or don't know what to do with your time, money buys you shit.

Why bother? Because I wrote you this big ass blogpost even if I don't know you, maybe live on the other side of this planet and type this on my phone, instead of calling it a day and leave the office.
It gets better user, but you will have to fight your fears.

Consistent failure to attain goals throughout life results in defeatism, low self-esteem or depression. In order to avoid serious psychological problems, a human being needs goals whose attainment requires effort, and he/she must have a reasonable rate of success in attaining his/her goals.

Money can solve or mitigate all of those issues.

If you make enough money you could get a personal trainer and the resulting body that you achieve will elevate your attractiveness AND give you higher testosterone levels, making you more confident.

You need to acquire money so you can live life by your own terms OP.

Just be yourself, bro.

Im currently trying to change my life around. Been on a steel decline with my health for a while and ive had enough. Do you have any other advice man. My sleep has been shit for a while but i do have the habit of being on my computer right before bed which im trying to stop

Steep*