Lost my virginity to my local college thot

Lost my virginity to my local college thot
She is pregnant and wants to keep the child, she is holding me responsible, expects me to pay for the child needs

I am just a poor art student, how can I get out of this fucking situation? I have a few thousand in savings but that is my emergency wallet

Attached: 6DEA8F0F-C98F-4A7C-B078-3700DF62853F.jpg (1000x1144, 57K)

Have sex incel

You probably can get out of this situation via multiple ways, running away, hiring an attorney, just accepting the shit and start paying for the kid.

Kids are money absorbing machines, get yourself a job. Invest in good stuff like COTI Network COTI has great partnerships, which are waiting to be officialy announced.

Make sure you have lots of money, every path you might take costs a lot

Hello Honey, come to Momma

Attached: D40DDFE8-3862-4C73-A79A-CA2B3BF2C464.jpg (750x998, 509K)

This is why Maury was made user. Call tye man and tell that bitch to put up or shut up

>art student

Begin your own crypto project like Chandler of ANKR did

Kill her

Just tell her the truth, that you have no money and you're not gonna pay. When faced with the prospect of growing a child alone and with no money she'll abort. Don't let her fleece you and end your life.

>art student
Ah well, it's not like you'll ever have money anyway so what's the problem?

Did you seriously creampie this thot without protection? If she's a whore its possible the child belongs to Chad, Tyrone, or Zuhair.

>what kind of stupid story can I make up today about women that will guarantee (you)s

Well your future is fucked. Speaking about futures, OKEx built a platform where you can trade futures, it’s called xFutures. It’s backed by OKEx, so you don’t have to expect shit like Bgogo and Algorand

Attached: E6F635BD-26FC-498C-A8A9-C46A516E0256.jpg (640x640, 29K)

punch her in the stomach as hard as you can

>Things that never happened for $500 please

>mfw the thread was created just to shill this shitcoin

You made her pregnant ater one time? You sure that child is yours?

Paternity test
If yours abortion
Wasn’t there a MGTOW debacle about why are dads forced to be dads, they are 50% of the parents but it seems women have 100% of the power. I’m a women and I agree with this. If I was a child I’d rather that both parents wanted me.
If you both keep it, life’s not over. A lot of parents start out poor but they still make it.

The thread was created by COTI shills, don't fall for it anons. Remember to sage.

Is the law this fucking retarded? Can't a girl, in principle, take your sperm after having sex and claim money? Because that's retarded

feel the flow

ATTENTION ANONS:

THIS THREAD IS A LARP TO SHILL COTI AND XFUTURES.

DON'T FALL FOR IT. REMEMBER TO SAGE.

Attached: 1562293332726.jpg (311x362, 30K)

Stay a student, child support is calculated based off of income, they don't obligate you to work more than you already were

Well my friend, you take that money and buy Raven or NOIA and let your gains pay for it.

Everything on Jow Forums is shilling, you are wasting your damn energy you brainlet

paternity test + all your savings to Monero, move it around across some accounts to hide the money

>poor art student
Upper middle classes with loaded parents detected

Kill yourself subhuman pajeet.
Sage

u took the bait

NOIA is for closers, not OP

You poor because you missed it? fag head. Jow Forums is to shill your bag noob, i like to read all stuff . I made good profit from all the link guys , solid project , will do same for coti . I love 4 chan

Attached: anime_girl_render_by_12yuriko12-d5jreuj.png (663x916, 986K)

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Write her an abortion request.

Take responsibility for your actions, you piece of shit.

Shit on her toes
Suck on her toes
Spit the shit on her face

She will avoid you after this, try it user

Run to Mexico and make a Latina pregnant
Run to Cuba and make a black pregnant
Run to Vietnam and make an asian pregnant
Go back to your place since at this point the first one already found a beta cuck to support your kid

lol 3D
Just Monika.

Attached: monikaWink.jpg (550x550, 69K)

>he didn't pull out
haha bummer bro

Attached: the boys.jpg (1080x1350, 250K)

Tell her you want a DNA test. They can test to see who the father is just by drawing blood from the mother now while she is pregnant.

Attached: 1561151750166.jpg (527x768, 95K)

OP, here's how I read your post:

Dear Father,

I have lost my boyhood to a local tavern wench and she is now with child and wants to raise him. She is holding me responsible, expects me to provide for needs of this child. I am but a poor peasant farmer, how can I get out of this cursed situation? I have a few pieces of gold in savings, which I could use to escape the village.

Yours sincerely,
user Retardson

Seriously, how FUCKING dumb are you. Like, are you African? Do you not understand the concept of future time?
And now you want to abandon this kid with pocket money, which makes me think you might be more of a Jamaican. Seriously, do people like you who lack meta-thinking skills and strategy actually exist? This kind of thinking is so alien to me. However, it does explain the state of the world and how shit everything seems..
Seriously, this is how people with down syndrome act.

"DUUURRRR ME PUT PENIS IN GF AND UNLEASH CREAMY CUMMIES HEHEHEHEHE NO PROBLEMO AND NO CONSEQUENCES FOR ME! OOGA BOOGA"
"DUURRRRR WHAT IS CAUSALITY?!?!? WHAT ARE RESULTS OF MY ACTIONS?!?!? ME NO UNDERSTANDY."

If you abandon that kid, you're no better than a smelly no good African. And on top of that, your failure to step up will cost Jow Forums user's money in the form of retard tax.

Fuck you.

Attached: lars.jpg (633x356, 38K)

Cringe

>Thinking dead babies lives matter

Kek

Abortions were made for retarded people like OP that are poorfags and would just be a burden to the child's life to begin with. Might as well save the child from the shit existence of the loser virgin getting the town bicycle pregnant, even tho it's probably a larp

>666

Attached: 777.jpg (187x270, 13K)

>didn't wrap your dick
>didn't ask if she is on birth control when you chose not to wrap your dick
>DIDN'T WRAP YOUR DICK WITH A THOT

Thanks satan?

unironically falcon punch/kill her or be a cuck forever

she was probably pregnant before. do a dna test retard. it's very likely she's scamming you cause chad won't pay.

paternity test

it's your fucking kid, man up pussy

Get a paternity test. If you were a virgin you're probably low test and not able to impregnate a woman. Odds are good its Chad's baby