Let's say you fucks are right and it hits $1000

Let's say you fucks are right and it hits $1000
How rich are you going to be, literal billionaires?

Attached: main-qimg-83672c97b1f638dd8ae4798142f1822b.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

planaria.network/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i own 500k and already at 2 million dollars without full working mainnet, staking, measely 1.2 billion mcap at the start of the bull run. If i dont make at least 20 million this next bull market i am unironically checking out

Ok mr. Larp.

you realize a lot of us bought in at ICO and held all this time right

Not a billionaire but I'd be in the tens of millions. I've already cashed out my original stake so it's free money.
t. Someone who listened to /biz and bought in early 2018

This. So sick of these subhuman reddit fags. We really do need a new board

Even at the lowest price that's 100000 dollars in a really speculative asset. Unless you were a millionaire before that's pretty unlikely

14,6 k richer
=(

Isn't there a chainlink Jow Forums now? I would love it if you stinky linkies fucked off

I made 6 figures thanks to neo and ethereum. I put it all into chainlink on the etherdelta days. yeah a big risk but a risk im willing to take. im only 24 so i figure if i lose it all I can just wageslave my way up again.

or unless you x10ed thanks to some shitcoin in a previous bullrun newfriend

I did. Thanks to eth and neo. I dont understand how people think this is a larp when crypto is the easiest place to hit a million currently.

Wow you really had to get into this ponzi early. The days of gains like this are over. Nulinkers will not make it

This. You’d have to be retarded to have put more than 10-20% of your net worth into Chainlink during ICO. If you already had $500k+ in the bank it’s likely you’re a lot smarter than the average degenerate gambler who puts in more, so really unless you already had probably $5-10MM+ the odds of you having dumped that amount in are very low, and even if you did it’s not something you should be telling people about because it makes you look stupid as fuck.

I also bought during ICO, I make a healthy six figures. I don’t have anywhere near 500k LINK and at this point never will.

1million dollars

Fuck off reddit

I bought into the meme back in 2017 at like 23 cents. Only dropped like 70 bucks and got 166 Links.

That 70 dollar investment turned into 850 so I sold 66 Links and widened my portfolio into a couple other tokens.

Still gotta 100 so if it moons to 1000$ I'll still be the richest I've ever been anyway.

Retarded? More like a genius. It's the best performaing crypto in 2019 and handled bear market extremely well.

Only $50 million. Not bad, but not insane wealthy.

Yeah i was there. You aren't holding 500k faggot

at $1000 I have 11 million dollars pre-tax
yes im poor

Attached: nigga, nigga and nigger.png (500x641, 159K)

I have been here since the buy doge days faggot

$80k at 17 cents in etherdelta got me about 460k after fees. I put in 40k more from a few alts I had a few months after that. 500k right now nets you about 1.8 million. I dont understand how dumb some people can be with their limited mindset. Maybe if you didnt think this wasnt possible you'd have more money by now and not clouded by your judgement.

There's a few whales on the private telly grp that hold a little over 1 million coins and another person with 800k respectively. That ship has sailed with the cheap prices and to have a stack like that now you really do need to be already well off.

Yeah, ok

I've never really understood the need for all these link / sc / alts.

It's all ready been designed to work on just one chain.

planaria.network/

Attached: one_global.jpg (1200x752, 77K)

I own 300 million tokens and I'm afraid I might not make it. I bought them at $4.50 so I'm already in the hole.

Stop posting you fucking little bitch, people who were in crypto with massive stacks and saw Link for what it was pre-sibos easily could have all-inned in 2017. How fucking new are you?

That was last friday when we had the insane coinbase pump.

Attached: ss+(2019-07-05+at+12.13.59).jpg (1029x1011, 85K)

tfw i could have had 6 figure link stack

the ship really has sailed for cheap prices.

t.linklet

Attached: 1517340331602.png (429x329, 98K)

lmfao

Yes, and I'm one of them. But 500k is not a believable size, and I saw zero claims about having such a huge stack on this board. Highest I've ever seen was around 250k, and that was just one time. So there's no good reason to believe all these huge stacks suddenly popping up now that we mooned a bit. It's frankly sad that some people feel such a need to larp here.

Too bad you didn't have any foresight

I had 4k a month ago now i have 1k lmao

I have 700k link, and i'm only 18

I feel i should own more, might not make it in this bull run

Good thing i'm young, i would kill myself if i had less than 100k links at 25+ yo

Because those stacks were literally like 200k a month ago. We have done a 10x so fast. I don't understand how you have a hard time grasping that. And I'm not sure how I would even prove to you anything since you can say everything is a LARP

its not gonna hit 1000,-

why are you holding a scam lmao fucking brainlet

Only Bitcoin (maybe XMR too) matter

It's ok dude. We believe you. Whatever you say

Thanks for your compliments

$8,000 which I wouldn't mind but I wish I had got in when I saw it at $0.15

your small brain cant comprehend only a small percent would even hold till $1000, you think most people who got bitcoin in cents held to $1000? No 95% of them sold of the way up

You really lack imagination.
Keep coping.

Attached: cope.png (800x388, 242K)

not sure what ,- is but you can bet your ass its gonna hit $1000 YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

>These larps to make boomers feel like complete failures

Attached: chinklaugh.jpg (300x250, 27K)

your small brain cant comprehend only a small percent would even hold till $1000, you think most people who got bitcoin in cents held to $1000? No 95% of them sold of the way up

If I just hold and buy no more, 177k richer. Nulinker.

Stop posting faggot.

according to my math, you spent over tree fiddy on those tokens.
That's a lot.

when it goes to $1000 ill have 350k which ill have to figure out how to invest into something els. But even then my quality of life will be much high and ill be much better off.

I'd have $350k and that's satisfying. I sold some linkies at the top to buy VIDT in the hopes of buying more back in later. I could do that now but hodling VIDT feels alright, too.

1000 turkish lira maybe

You can still have a stacklet that you can nurture and love, and it'll be your little stacklet and you can be happy with it.

I've invested little enough that I don't care if it crashes so I'm just going to hold, but I do wonder if it can reach 1k.

really? you're holding a rank #330 discord pump and dump shitcoin and it feels alright?
sell that garbage right now you retard

Get fucked NOLINKER you will stay pooor even tho we were here to help you buy link AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

Attached: 1560448383471.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Jesus all these nulinkers in this thread

I WILL NEVER. EVER. EVER. SELL MY VIDTIES $10 EOY ENJOY

I have 500k and a 9" dick

HEHE HAHA HOOHOO

>nolinker cope

1.2k stinkies will make me a millionaire but JUST.

All I want is enough to buy my own house, not retire to the NEET life.

me too, I invested what I waste a month on nothing in particular so if I lose completely it's not the end of the world.
Obviously I'm a late to the party linklet but fuck it, it's worth a go.

Fucking lol. I went all in with 100% of my net worth pre ico. 460,000 linkies and I don’t feel retarded

It woulda been less than 100k to have this stack in the early days when everyone was fudding it. I dont understand how all of a sudden it's a larp lol

yeah so what faggot?

We believe you

>we
kys

It IS early you Mong

>tfw 180k stack feels so small
When are you planning to start cashing some out? Theres a German user who comes here sometimes who has a 300k+ stack & he was planning to start cashing out at 3-4$. I don't need the money & am going to try & hold on for as long as possible. If you didn't cash out anything till 100, you'd have serious power. But it would be impossible not to cash at least some out

Attached: 1540234028353.jpg (530x530, 51K)

You seem jealous

Would you like me to send a certain amount of ETH from an address containing ~200k link
You pick the amount of ETH champ, any number under .2 and I'll send that exact amount to another wallet and link you the tx

Go ahead. 0.12

I'll take you up on that if he doesn't.

wow this thread makes my 55k stack feel tiny.
Definitely could’ve and should’ve put in more into link

If I were you I would cash out like 25%. Think of it, you can live pretty comfy for 5 to 10 years not having to worry about anything.

I have a 10k stack which somewhat near enough to make it. I need atleast $5-10 million to consider making it. God damn I'm happy im smarter than most of you faggots.

That's the point of these larps

700k. I'll be happy. I'll put some back into btc buy a comfy house redo it is rent it out. If this happened I'd cry.

I'm going to cash out 100k usd soon. It will be enough to be comfortable within my means. Once we start the real moon mission to double digits I will begin to cash out on the way. Similarly to dollar cost buying, I will be dollar cost selling.

The reality is even though “muh iron hands” almost no one will hodl till $1000 and everyone will rope themselves when they sell at $100 or $200

Luckily you're not me
t. already made it

Attached: Vanessa_Serros.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Feels good being 19 with over 200k

I know I didn't get in early but none of my friends are in it and the ones I tried told me it wasn't real money. I'm a poorfag that was for a period of time homeless

Even if you made 10 million and sold everything by $40, i wouldnt be mad at all even if it kept going up. Theres a point where its enough to fuck off and retire happily. Find that number and make it a goal

They're your Linkies user, you can do whatever you want with them.

ye well I'm 16 and I have 2m

GET ON MY LEVEL

HEHE. HAHA. HOO HOO!!!!!!

I have over 200,000 LINK, and it'll only be a cool $2 mill+, but I'm content with that.

Similar to what im planning but I want to let as much ride for as long as possible, & only take the bare minimum I need

holding till 3-5k each link. idc if never gets there. this is my shot

>Be you
>Wake up
>The year is 2022
>You sit down in front of your laptop as you remember what happened.
>The crypto market crashed 4 years ago, at a moment nobody expected.
>Mass suicides, people losing everything, / biz / full of pink wojaks for weeks, and the countless suicide threads popping up after the crash.
>A tear rolls down your cheek as you open / biz /, remembering the good old times when you dreamed about getting rich posting pink wojaks, shilling, and calling other people pajeets. You remember all those who tried and lost their lives and savings trying to get rich. You remember the digimarines, the deluded arkies, the bitcoin maximalists as btc went down.
>A wasteland. No crypto threads.
>You close / biz/ and open coinmarketcap.
>The page is almost completely empty. Only 5 coins appear in front of you, with a total marketcap of almost 10 trillions.
>You take a look at your bed.
>Your 10/10 white bride is still sleeping.
>Your 100% white children are probably sleeping too.
>You take a look at your Rolex in your wrist.
>It’s 6:37 am
>You close your $1M laptop and stand up.
>There’s a wall in front of you.
>A handsome bearded white man is staring directly at you.
>He’s holding a white cube with a light-blue padlock.
>At his side, there’s a frogman with a crown, blessing him with a divine wand.
>The moment feels almost surreal. A divine force of happiness invades your mind and soul, completely overwhelming you, bringing you to your knees, as you almost pass out.
>A smug smile shines across your face as you remember that random shill that made you go all in on ChainLink.
>”Thank you user, thank you Kek, thank you Sergey” - You whisper softly as you close your eyes and inhale deeply.

Attached: 1562280446567.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

Fuck 10mil you guys think too small I want serious money. 120k link held to 500 is 60mil. The difference between 60mil & 10mil is alot. Can 500 become a floor for the link price?

I have 850k link I’m worried my stack is too small am I gonna make it

I can't because I'm a larping faggot with 10k LINK and everyone else here who refuses to prove 200k+ stacks is too

if you have a guaranteed 10 million you can multiply it if you're not retarded. Money makes money just dont get too greedy next bull market just saying

Here is mine.

Bought them at $3.7 cause my dad is a millionaire (he was a pioneer in the fudge packing industry).

Attached: 1562343276300.jpg (1029x1011, 82K)

cope

all you have to do is send a 0 transaction from the address

Your pop must have packed a lot of fudge.
You must have packed a lot of fudge.
Fudge must really run in your family.

>hits $1,000
>I already sold off 80% of my stack throughout the pamps
>Only make ~4m

You're right of course, you have to cash some out a my some point, ETH corrected from 1400 to 100 or whatever

it was already "too late" when I got into crypto

Some folk have unironically become very wealthy, I don't know why it's difficult for people to grasp that.
I also like the way those folk who have become wealthy are still shitposting.