Biz, help me pick a place to move to (for a job)

Hi biz. I'm ready to move from the northeast for a new job. I've been looking at a few places but I'm kind of stumped as to where I should head next. Right now, I live in Northern NJ, work in software, and I work in sales/marketing.

I would prefer a place that has plenty of jobs, particularly in my line of work (software/tech sales), a good singles scene, and a place that is warm (kinda tired of the snowstorms). I'm a White dude in my early 30's, no family. Prefer to be around other Whites mainly, but I'm used to diversity.

Biz, where do I go?

Attached: united-states-map.jpg (1669x1104, 339K)

bump

sorry to hear that user. I'm central NJ fag and looking to head to Maine or NH to get away from people (mostly bennys)

I'm of no help

Attached: philliam.png (530x352, 102K)

Hmmm.... Tough one. Maybe Nashville? I'm not sure how their tech scene is doing though

Wyoming srs

Attached: 6048A995-5203-4C65-B9C0-9A664E878D0A.jpg (1000x741, 164K)

Listen to me very carefully,

Northeastern Bama, commute to atlanta area

Montana

Nashville , TN.

Boise or SLC if whites are most important
The best singles scene for white men is unironically NYC

The most based state, pic related.

Yeah Nashville looks good

>Wyoming
What the hell is in Wyoming?

This is interesting. I'll look into it. Atlanta definitely has the software jobs

>Montana
Absolutely not. I dont want to freeze to death and theres barely anyone there

>Boise or SLC
Nothing there, but SLC is interesting....

>Atlanta definitely has the software jobs
lmao at ur life if you move to Atlanta
I hope you like ordering food without herpes, semen and spit. Hope you like getting spat on whenever you go into any store/shop/supermarket
You'll see.

Well your top picks are probably Nashville, Austin and Tampa. Nashville and Tampa both have good White populations, and they have decent tech scenes. Austin by far has the best opportunities for tech jobs, but keep in mind you're heading into the belly of the Beast for Whites in Texas. Though Austin is probably the most White city out of the big 4 Texas cities.

But all of the South is booming, it's just a questionable situation for demographics. Raleigh is also a decent pick, but I don't think it has the excitement factor of the other areas.

Tampas software scene is small compared to the others. Austin is prolly your best pick. Purely economically you'll get the best job and best quality of life in Austin. Just don't plan on staying there because Austin and the rest of Texas is on borrowed time.

>hates cold
>wants to move to Atlanta
>favorable to sweltering heat

Attached: 1561936245996.gif (607x609, 754K)

>and a place that is warm (kinda tired of the snowstorms)
Do you like being surrounded by nogs OP? The snow is the only thing that keeps them away.

>What the hell is in Wyoming?
pic related

Attached: Wyoming.png (569x276, 24K)

Yeah I understand the racial composition but how many people are there? I'm a single dude and I need a good singles scene. Wyoming is full of small towns, I need a bigger city area where theres things going on.

Never said I want to move to Atlanta. But I've been living in the cold all my life and its not what its cracked up to be lol. Kinda tired of shoveling snow every winter.

Wyoming is also a giant snowstorm in winter

Go to California. Gets hate from rural cousin fuckers but it fits your needs perfectly.

stay in the north east
travel to other countries during the cold months
its a win win

What area?

Fresno

North Carolina. Great tech scene due to research triangle, low taxes, pretty warm without being obscenely hot, coast in the east and scenic mountains in the west. I'm moving there from Ohio in a few years.

Try northern greater LA area. There’s lots of tech stuff, still expensive but cheaper than the Bay Area. Also best weather there. Try cities within 30 minutes to the beaches

>300k a year will buy you a 1200 sq ft house

The west coast in general is too expensive unless you want to greatly sacrafice your living standards.

It is next to impossible for a young couple to leave home upon marriage without going into debt.

Most people I know just get married and live with their parents for a few years while they figure out how to start a small business or finish school.

I do not suggest California but if you're coming anyways, OP should go to the Central Valley - Fresno is the nicest big city you'll find in the region.

Other options would be some smaller cities outside one of the bigger cities.
The central valley on a map looks like a collection of city states.

Attached: 0 (2).png (893x813, 139K)

I would say Atlanta because it fits your reqs but don't move here. It sucks.

I used to live in Cali. Moved away but for your needs yea go for Cali. Cali gets alot of hate on here but Jow Forums will tell you ridiculous things like Wyoming and Montana lol.... It fits your needs great. Plenty of women for you too. Plus if you're a White dude and if you're in sales you'll do great especially with the Asian women. Just being honest.

>$50k buys you a house in the middle of nowhere because no one wants to live in corn fields with beaners and meth addicts
I think Tulsa was even willing to pay $10k for people to move there. How fucking embarrassing

You sound like a corporate rat carpetbagger.

I bet you lived in Texas at some point in your life too.

Attached: 1531682864358.jpg (400x384, 136K)

Well he's a single dude right? How much does he really have to sacrifice? I just wouldn't advise staying there forever.

San Diego and Riverside are third world countries. Why is that area part of New Cali?

At least the person in Tulsa can afford a home and doesn’t have to spend $2500 a month on a studio. Enjoy being the the professional class and living like you’re in Kowloon Walled City

Depends on if he's bringing in 30-40k, 50-70k or 80-100k+.

OP is probably bringing in around 35k a year and will likely not be able to live on his own.

Attached: 1485594625932.jpg (1290x722, 579K)

>the the
*in the

Software sales ain't a 35k a year gig

Congrats to that person, they own a home where they can’t even make a life because there’s nothing to do except go to run down bars and dirty strip clubs, and get eaten alive by mosquitos in the process. Yeah, Cali is competitive, maybe you’re just too autistic and beta to make it. Cali is giant and varied and has literally everything you can do across the nation in it.

>Getting this butthurt
Sounds like you’re trying to justify your decisions... enjoy being a software engineer and living like a bus driver did 40 years ago. I forgot that California has “things to do” that other cities don’t, get you can’t really describe them

In California it is.

We got boat loads of Asians and Indians coming here.

>implying
Cope harder inbred. A simple google search could teach you what there is to do here

Yes... Asian and Indian software programmers and engineers. They still need Anglos to sell.

MUH ROCKCLIMBING
MUH CYCLING
MUH BOATS
MUH CAMPING
MUH FESTIVALS

Go back to whatever you came from.

Attached: 1406288118831.png (433x493, 390K)

>A simple Google search
Please tell me. Also, I would suggest you learn that a comma should have been put before “inbred” if you’re trying to act superior, Chang.

Baltimore. It's underrated.

Maybe put a comma after “please,” then. Retard

Wow I wasn’t even talking to you, why are you so triggered?

You’re obviously ESL. Pajeet hoping to get a company sponsored visa?

Are you offended that I insulted the beaners in the Midwest

Because my forefathers sailed into the Monterey Bay in 1603 and this land belongs to me.

I can't wait until America balkanizes.

Attached: Cortez.jpg (1200x1200, 234K)

I’m in South Florida, Rajeesh.

Yeah well if you keep telling white people to avoid Cali don’t see how you’re really gonna reclaim that land you dumbass

Sounds like shit, have you ever ridden a hovercraft thing through a swamp? Forget what it’s called exactly but it has a huge fan on the back. Always wanted to do that

>Ctrl+F Arizona
no results

Lots of jobs in Phoenix area and dearth of experience because the Arizona universities are meme tier. Tons of boomer entrepreneurs who fled to AZ- Scottsdale is dominated by tech and software firms. Weather is great- the heat isn't even bad because it's dry and everywhere is new construction: air conditioned+lots of covered/in-door parking. The best areas to look at to live are Central Phoenix, North Phoenix, Scottsdale (everywhere in Scottsdale besides the very South part) and Cave Creek.