Actual somewhat inside LINK insider here (I have proxies through Truffle). There will be no major announcements...

Actual somewhat inside LINK insider here (I have proxies through Truffle). There will be no major announcements, at least announcements that will cause any more than a 10% bump, until end of August.

Attached: dim.png (512x512, 164K)

You sound like an outsider. Tell us more.

I'm Managing Architect over a finance project that is using XRP and LINK

at this point team announcements are less important than progress by implementers

and i work at bitcoin, and i can tell you that my boss is shitting his pants right now, because link is gonna flip us all.

>at this point team announcements are less important than progress by implementers
Correct. Microsoft announcement will bring the bottom of LINK to about $6.50. Coinbase staking announcement will bring it up to $11/$12 briefly and then high volatility with a drop down to $9.50 because $10 is such a psychological number. Then it will steadily rise like ETH from adoption and utilization where the price will be a tightly coupled direct correlation to number of LINK tx's/day

good. we can't just rely on partnership announcements to keep price afloat forever

Wrong! A genuine full use announcements from microsoft or google, not some breadcrumb from some subsidiary, would easily see $10.

>steadily rise like ETH
oh you mean like the 80x it did from 5 dollars to 400 dollars in 6 months?

Yeah, the microsoft announcement will be a major announcement in so far as them integrating it. But wide utilization won't be the flip of a switch, it will be gradual

>oh you mean like the 80x it did from 5 dollars to 400 dollars in 6 months?
Yes, rapidly but steady would have been a better choice of words, fren

August 24th?

Attached: 7D162EE4-2130-4D92-B11E-471B3A70889E.png (1125x2001, 875K)

How long do we have to accumulate

23rd or 30th

IMO, 7 weeks ago. But from new LINK adopters looking to really see gains maybe mid september. It's going to go from 10 in septemberish/novemberish to 100-150 next April/May.

Do you think 1000 is possible?

Guess I’ll be trying to buy in buy 8/13 then.

Fuck off pajeet
100 was always the absolute max in peak delirium

It's possible, not logical, but crypto doesn't really follow the logic of markets in the past.

We have a lot of mathematicians, statisticians, and stock market TA experts (they act more as advisers to point the hardcore math people in the right direction) doing our modeling. The ~100USD area makes sense to the current models, 1000+ is only possible when 20% fiat is replaced by crypto and LINK acting as middleman for the fabled 1% chunk of derivatives and other financial markets.

It is the general opinion that 100usd/LINK will happen no matter what at this point (other than something catastrophic failure w/ LINK or crypto). 1000+, only time will tell

only the the market cap of FUCKING EVETRYTHING goes batshir

I’m assuming that 20% fiat means global amount right? Not a specific country?

anything is possible in this clownworld, have you not been here long enough to see?

Sounds reasonable but it’s hard to get this right

I think you just summoned $333 chainlink end of year......