Just a scam, remember

Just a scam, remember.

Attached: 2A7F0594-A348-43ED-97E3-0A06BCB4FD6F.png (301x167, 2K)

pajeet shit tier fud.

Attached: 1557689450207.jpg (500x491, 43K)

Yeah not worth reading up on. What a scam. Who even pumped this to $10....

Just a scam. Why would the bank of England trust QNT?

just redditors shilling since they didnt get in on link. There will never be another Link retards

HH

Attached: 20190705_111830.jpg (720x231, 39K)

Can you believe the CEO isn’t a philosophy major? He’s actually been a cyber security expert for financial transactions for major institutions, what a scammer

Attached: 4D53D6B6-9A8B-4821-A7B4-A044018758C9.jpg (638x638, 22K)

he's being sarcastic lol

Can someone who knows their crypto shit explain how this shot up so high in such a quick time frame. This screams pump and dump to me.

Oh, no way dude! I totally bought over 1600 tokens of this obvious scam just for the pure irony.

Uh over 500 bank, more than ripple ever had. Look into the sia partnership

Well, today there was an interview with Gilbert released by some hamster looking ꜱoyboy on YouTube confirming the details of the previous SIA partnership (which has been the cause of the pump for the last month or so). This is just a correction towards the true value of $50.

50 dollars? You really think that low?

I sold at $4 so it is a scam now that I dont have any....

That's with what we know now. Upon implementation, more like $100-$1000+ as many have speculated.

The "just a scam" meme is the only reason I bought in. No regrets, I got 300 of these mofos

Im Quamfy as fuck boiiis

Gilbert talks a good game, but when you read between the fluff, its very clear he is good at making partnerships in name and doing some pilots but not much else.Ripple have been running pilots for years and still havnt got anywhere.This is crypto remember and he wants to pump his bags just as much as you do.

*blip blip blip blip*

Attached: melee.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

That's fine, let him pump them. Crypto as a whole is literally a scam and we are going to make money off of it.

>Ripple hasnt gotten anywhere
>xrp #3 marketcap

I mean in terms of getting shit used.If you watch the blockchain brad interview he basically says he is running a ton of pilots.Jibrel spent months running pilots for central banks before they were given the boot.Thats what this big banks do, get someone in to work for free to see what ideas they can steal.Sad but true.

checked, i believe

still gonna get pumped tho

It's actually a pile of crap, the green won't last much longer, sorry for your future heavy bags user

Sorry for your pink Pajeet ID.

useless fud unless you post a well thought out argument