>Connections to big banks
>Big ad campaign in Cologne - huge city
>Supplying energy to over 100 German cities
>Established company that actually knows what they're doing
>75% of team has P.hD's.
>Not even 8 million dollars in market cap
>New tech (private/public blockchain)
>Soon listed on top exchanges

Anyone calling this a shitcoin deserves to fucking cry when this thing moons like nothing else. You have been warned. This is a top 20 project in the making. The gemmest of all gems.

Attached: Lition New Logo.png (292x272, 9K)

Actually quite promising.

>Supplying energy to over 100 German cities

this is FUD, it is over 200 cities now

From what I understand:

1. They are in 200 German cities
2. Lition Block is still the main project, while Lition Energy is the energy use-case subsidiary

Litbased and loaded 50k in my litterbox, come at me

Explain the 550k GIVEAWAY.
165k Euro for a stupid game?

Attached: 20190705_200957.jpg (1080x1505, 396K)

Its called marketing and driving awareness pleb.

Its time to start fudding this boys lmao

There would have to be 550 battles or whatever so its up to 550k lit not definitely 550k

Oh hey look, the marketing campaign worked ! You’re literally advertising it for free ! Thanks fren

lol, keep shilling your shitcoin pajeet.
this is like POWR, the old australian shitcoin that got pumpe and dumped in 2017, it's exactly the same but with a different name

So let me get this right, the CTO of the giant software machine that is SAP with a $170 billion market cap and billions of revenue co-authored the white paper, has an active advisor role as per linkedin and interview, another SAP team member announced their co-innovation partnership at Consensus 2018, they have real use, 1 being p2p energy, and 2 being a $20m bank loan on the blockchain, talks with German government, talks with Arrington Capital, market cap under $10m, prolonged lockup period, application to Binance DEX, top volume on IDEX, GRDP compliant, and this is still sub $10M?

This is either the greatest scam of 2019 or the best undervalued crypto of 2019.

You seen what Oracle did for LINK, consider what SAP can do for LIT.

Oh btw SAP has a larger market share than Oracle.

Drops microphone. Scoops up pageet’s tokens with 20eth market buys every few hours.

Can you fud harder I'd like to buy lower please

No. Its 40k for the winner and 20k for two years. Thats 520k lol.

Fuck shit. My bad.

It's called marketing, you faggot. Every successful company does that. No one knows = no one buys. Gotta start somewhere.

And if the game isn't a success, then it won't cost them all that money anyway, and then I'm sure they'll change their marketing strategy. Besides that, they got big fucking billboards all over Cologne. It's only just beginning.

Attached: billboards.jpg (700x521, 100K)

Oh the coin that dumped to a $40mm market cap? Thanks for making me more comfy

It literally says 10 Battles brainlet

Insider here from Berlin, the team is good but lazy, parties a lot, start working at 12pm mid day because most of them were out doing Berlin stuff the day before. SAP lookin to pull the plug, only Jürgen is ressisting within SAP cause he sees the potential, but its gonne take a looot of time till its a working product, moon shot not before 2022 at least..

LIT has way more use cases, and different tech, much bigger partners and a ridiculously low market cap. It's a fucking nobrainer to buy LIT.

Kek, that's really low tier FUD if I've ever seen it.

I think you're a mutt. You're just mutt fudding.

Attached: laugh.jpg (250x241, 11K)

weak FUD

post timestamped pic of berlin

>Why Lition Matters?

>Many people are confused by our strong tendency towards the Energy sector even though we are building a Blockchain infrastructure for various industries. Let‘s clarify this. Initially, we started as an Ethereum P2P application designed to target one specific industry (Energy) but eventually saw a gap and therefore an opportunity in the market. Hence, we decided to revise our original plan and transform into a massive blockchain infrastructure project.

>Before we decided to run this project, we already were a licensed energy supplier with real customers and real revenues in Germany. In April 2018 we successfully launched our blockchain-based P2P energy trading app to offer clean and cost-effective energy to 41 million German households. Making us the world’s first blockchain based P2P energy exchange available in a mass-market. Currently we are in possession of customers in over 27 cities, including Berlin, Hamburg and Munich. This solution was built on Ethereum and is going to be migrated on our mainnet once fully live.

>During succeeding in the expansion of market share, we came to two important realizations: 1) that Ethereum—and indeed most of the existing blockchains!—has serious limitations that make them less than ideal for sustainable utilization in many business contexts. They are far from “green” (a key principle for the self-respecting clean energy supplier) and are hardly scalable to millions of customers, but even more importantly they are not compliant with the various EU laws governing secure exchange of private data and the requirements concerning the deletion of data mandated by the EU GDPR regulation. 2) If we face these challenges, then all enterprises aiming to launch and scale business applications in distributed environments using blockchain technology equally face these challenges.

>In short, all the infrastructure solutions available, were just not good enough for real business in mass markets. Thus, we decided to increase the scope of its blockchain undertaking by moving beyond the dApp development to become a layer 2 solution on top of Ethereum as we did not saw the need to compete with it but rather complement it.

>To develop the blockchain solution, we entered into a Co-Innovation Agreement with the German-based multinational software giant SAP, which is in charge of developing the storage and smart contract layers, with us being the provider for the open consensus layer for this solution. SAP’s Chief Technology Officer and Executive Board Member at SAP SE, Dr. Jürgen Müller, is one of our advisors and actively involved in the #build process.

>Together with our partners we eventually determined that despite our sophisticated original business idea, the time was ripe for thinking even BIGGER. And this is how Lition, with SAP’s support, embarked on an entirely new exciting adventure: to develop our own scalable public-private blockchain infrastructure for commercial products, a system that would be equipped with deletable data features and fully compliant with all applicable laws and regulations, including the most recent EU data privacy laws. Our proprietary protocol aims to help blockchain-based applications to come out of their relatively small niche and enter the mainstream marketplace. The scaling solution that we are developing at this time will be offering a fast, robust, and cost-effective solution for a wide range of businesses and industries, including energy, enterprise data management, finance, insurance, logistics, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, media, travel, etc.—in short: having started initially as a limited-scope decentralized application provider, we are now aiming to become a sizeable infrastructure project in the blockchain space and beyond.

FUD mudd?? Its a good project, but the team is working like a bunch of Spaniards, prize wont go up beyond the propaganda efforts of Jow Forums fascists, it will take time, 3 years easily..
lol you want to see the neighboouring Plattenbau ??

>Jow Forums Nazis
Piss off Achmed/Verpiss dich, Achmed/ Shoo shoo Achmed

Jesus fucking christ can't you Lition shills stop talking about this coin for like a week or 2?
I'm tired of seeing countless threads about what is CLEARLY a pump and dump. Eric from the discord server (main whale) partnered with all the top 5 whales. I don't have any screenshot proofs because I got kicked as soon as I realized what these guys are really about but lemme tell ya, this won't end well for people that bought at around 25-50cents. No sir
Hell I sold it all as soon as I realized what this whole thing was about; yet another godamn scam

How much LIT to make it, 3k litlet here

t.poorfag

Oh shit whats going on with the devs? Are they exit scamming? Fuckkkk

i am mixed race asshole

>it's a pump and dump
>b-but i have no proofs
>kek

Eric if you’re reading this, fuck you

Hahahaha. So I was right after all. You are a mutt.

Attached: 237.jpg (640x633, 39K)

>Stop talking about it for a week or two
>I swear I'm not waiting for my next wage check to buy

I was about to hit the screencap key but got kicked out literally 2 seconds before. I never lie and simply hate average people getting robbed of their hard-earned money
>a week or two
That's just an expression, like saying "give me a second" which ALWAYS takes longer than one second

HAHAHA
>I was about to hit the screencap key

Can you fudders not come up with better shit?

Anyone else worried about the 90% uncirculated tokens? Seems like investors and team will dump at any rise, this will take years before it creates some returns

Valid concern, but none of these professional investors are going to dump before this hits a very liquid exchange. They would be fucking all of the other investors (and themselves) over

Yeah, sure you were.

LITCHADS WW@

Attached: lit.jpg (287x343, 91K)

But everyone's saying main exchange soon. So then it dumps like 90%?

Bro .... use your brain. First of all a small portion of tokens are unlocked every 3 months for the next 4 years. If they dumped the moment we hit a big exchange, the rest of their investment which was set to be paid out over the next 4 years would be worth NOTHING. Would you dump and fuck your self and your professional connections over?

LIT just bounced again. Looking very bullish.

Attached: litbounce.png (860x498, 46K)

Problem is there are plenty of normal whales who accumulated on idex

They will dump when we hit a serious exchange. Then everyone will too because they see it going down

If I had a dollar for everytime some dumbass said "it was in the discord/telegram server but I have no proof, trust me" I'd have made it by now

Why? They could just dump now and read the 4x gains? Anyone who invested this early and accumulated whale amounts of coin actually believe in the project.

Yup, post a time stamped pic of Berlin

It's the exact same FUD being used with VIDT, same FUD that was used with LINK too. Brainlets never learn

>implying serious whales will dump before at least $500 mil

I am unironically eating watermelon right now.

That means it's time to buy, son

Attached: 1562354962805.png (513x468, 207K)

Attached: 121134111111.jpg (607x608, 164K)

it doesnt have a partnership with microsoft you fucking retard, they won a startup grant from them, means nothing

Okay. Then I'll better dump it, cause then all the rest doesn't matter.

Yeah you probably should you autistic fuck wit. Who gives a shit if 75% of the team has phds.... Phds are for losers who can't make it with just a BS

Found the linkiefag.

Don't get me started on that shitcoin

You Never get tired of pastaing this into every single lit thread.. F

u are a nigger bud

whats the point of posting anything other than the truth

Wasn't there also a diff p2p energy shitcoin that got big last bull run and faded out of existence since?

Infrastructure just isn't there for p2p energy. Would be a looooooong time for that infrastructure to get there

Yeah that one wasn't already sharing energy in Germany.

It was in Australia tho dipshit

p2p energy is just one of many use cases

Attached: LIT.png (1053x924, 187K)

OH and the other use cases are what every other crypto does. Good to know.

I have some essential oils to sell you, just email me your ssn and credit card number

This user is right, I read the whitepaper the token is a stablecoin tied to the cost of one (1) US quarter ... stay away anons!

I was gonna sell this for an easy 5x but now I'm scared to sell this

lol this looks exactly like that picture of richard smiling

Absolute fag coin
Haram do not buy

Attached: 657AE693-F87F-42B7-886A-B4C5D6AEF43B.jpg (789x512, 114K)

Where to buy?

IDEX or Hotbit.

Attached: lition.jpg (1816x1736, 1.29M)

thanks guys very cool!!

Attached: Capture.png (606x392, 43K)

if you're doubting lition at least buy a couple hundred ffs and ride the wave

Lition energy got rebranded to differentiate.
Lition Block is still good old pepe eyes.

Attached: pepecomfy.jpg (409x409, 79K)

Antshares vibes
Dubs will confirm if we make it like NEO

LOLing at the LIT fudders

Attached: lol.png (1309x633, 1.55M)

Nice meme, kek.