Why not come help us build the internet from scratch, user? Skycoin is developing antennas...

Why not come help us build the internet from scratch, user? Skycoin is developing antennas, routing and server hardware that completely circumvent the existing internet. Using pure Skywire would skipp all the chokepoints that internet service companies and governments collect your personal information.

You'd just be paying peer to peer for the internet traffic you use. You'd even be getting paid if your node is providing traffic for others.

Attached: aaa.jpg (1280x960, 129K)

is this "synth"'s mother's house?

Jesus is this scam still running? The world moved on after 2017 dude.

because i already gave you faggots $13k and now im on food stamps

Pretty nice, isn't it?

Skycoin is more of [current year] thing.

Sell some coins and get something to eat user. Accepting gibs is shameful.

YOU NEED TO GET OUT, NO SKYCOIN

Worst crypto in the market. Thanks

This is not link? Who buys this?

This isn't a thread for ERC20 shitcoins, user.

One time I bought Skycoin for $0.90 and sold it for $2.16 and made like $80k it was a good day.

skyfud.com

>even looking into a project who’s lead dev literally calls himself ‘Synth’ online

Gigacringe.

Synth can't find his way out of a plastic bag.

>yes goys! stay away! just look at that scary name!

Attached: IMG_20190705_145522_383.jpg (844x1280, 217K)

Synth uses paper cause he is an environmentalist. You stupid nigger.

gotta admit this project is cool as fuck from a nerd ass technical perspective

You would have to stick sharpies up your pooper for me to ever take that shitcoin OP.

> looking into a project with a leader who literally calls himself satoshi online

>implying I don't already have two inserted right now

How to distinguish real critic to paid fud, hate fud and reverse fud? Because the reaction of biz to this project is not normal and thats bullish af

it does seem very heavily fudded and hated, which probably means its a decent project, if it was a worthless project they'd just ignore it

why hasn't skycoin fixed the issues it has loading certain sites? anything coming from analytics.ssbbartgroup.com will hard lock a node and cause it to refuse any and all connections.