Get your fucking ducks in a row

medium.com/altcoin-magazine/crypto-fund-bets-on-ether-e2892e11901

For once in your fucking life, shift your focus from the one in a literal sea of shit moonshot and pay attention to what has actual fundamental value.

>Quant is pulling a 10x as we speak, faggot.
Yeah, and it’s gonna come crashing down just like that chink scam NEO. Remind me again, what is NEO being used for? That’s right, jack shit.

You want to know how you make money in an environment where you have no real knowledge or experience? By following the people with MBA’s who do this for a living.

We’re all gonna make it, as long as you allocate a reasonable amount to the actual cocksucking God-protocol.

Attached: 2A07C53C-58B5-4020-91AF-658AB609556A.jpg (918x743, 102K)

BASED AS FUCK

How many eth to make it?

Lmao you lost me at the weak QNT fud

200 to make it on pure eth only. Eventually it will be a 1 trillion coin so you'll have 2 mil you can stake at 3% interest for 60k yearly salary. If eth goes higher than 1 trillion then you need less eth

Everyone who isn't a brainlet knows ETH is going to moon. The only other cryptos worth jack shit are things built to run on ETH (LINK, MKR, etc). Now shut the fuck up, I need people to pump my shitcoins so I can turn them into ETH.

Have only 111 ETH . Wish me luck anonTotal portfolio= 320 ETH

320. And I say this as a 225 ETHlet who knows he needs more.

I'm a poorlet who only has 42. Will I make it? How much can I make staking it?

This is literally how you build generational wealth

you can't convince retards here why bother? people use ETH and will keep using it so the faggots on Jow Forums don't matter

>Remind me again, what is NEO being used for? That’s right, jack shit.

so the same as ETH and all other crypto at the moment lmao

I'm about to go all in on ETH, just waiting for the next red daily candle. Right now I can only afford around 180 ETH but I want 200. I'm scared to go in right now because BTC might dump soon. Should I buy in now or wait?

Seems a bit overpriced, Vitalik said 15$ would be reasonable.

Oh user, you dumb fuck

This, but ironically unironically

Ethereum bagholders are delusional, it will never reach a new ATH

>pay attention to what has actual fundamental value.
you mean bitcoin?

Attached: 0xbtc card.png (583x333, 66K)

I'll Start Buying ETH when its around $100 again.

ETH itself is not a store of value. But don't worry, the first store of value build on ETH that pays stakers, not miners is currently in development.

Attached: HEX.png (626x447, 187K)

nice yeah 200 eth is my goal too (50% there)

join the master race Jow Forums

What the FUCK did you just ask me, you little bitch? Who gave you permission to open your disgusting mouth, I swear to god I can smell the cock on your breath all the way here you UTTER FAGGOT-ASS PIPESMOKER! Yeah like fucking Bitcoin you little twat, they have two completely different reasons to exist. Sit your broke ass down, you make my stomach turn

Said the increasingly nervous man hodling some shitcoins that he's hoping will moon, even though the nocoiners pumping the market right now will never even hear of it at any point.

I'm afraid it won't ever be this low again
Look at the chart.

>actual fundamental value
>infinite supply shitcoin raped by cats and led by communists

I'll pass.

Article mentions Komgo which uses kaleido which uses chainlink but not the public eth network, you just win.

Richard Heart is a massive faggot.