BTC core cucks BTFO AGAIN

BTC CORE KEKS are going on a MASSIVE FUD campaign against BSV on Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, and many other platforms.

I have personally witnessed PRIVATE GROUPS paying people to FUD against Craig. In one instance, a group contacted lawyers to refute Craig on his free time and are paying them. One of these lawyers is Stephen Palley, the one who pointed out this idiotic font discrepancy.

BE CAREFUL BSV BROS. WE WILL NOT LET KEKED SHITCOINS LIKE BTC OR MONERO OR LINK overtake the ONLY GEM in the rough.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 11.56.16 AM.png (1116x750, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yours.org/content/forensic-analysis-of-kleiman-vs-craig-s-wright-pdf-documents--fontgat-521e436954c1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Paying to FUD against Craig
Nice, I'd also like to get paid for telling the truth.

Attached: 1479626052153.jpg (409x393, 19K)

Literally no one cares about all this shit

i love bsv cope, just like faggot craig crying in the court room you cry in these threads

bitcoins suck

Who gives a shit, a few months from now Bitcoin (BSV) has the biggest blocks and the most tx. I pity the brainlets who fall for the FUD

Go back to discord, tranny.

corecucks really do just blindly believe whatever got the most upboats

COPE

The lengths people will go to try to tarnish Satoshi is absurd. They are so desperate that they are constantly making everything up.

yes you are shitskin

The thing that makes me chuckle the most out of this whole court case is the fact that anti bsvers seem to think if Kleiman wins, that he isn't going to sell his bitcoin and tank the market just like Craig is going to do lol. How delusional can you be? Both of these parasites want to cash in on their fortune kek, how can you not see that?

You can't extract bitcoin out of your imagination, user

I visited loser.com and I saw The Truth

Thanks for the whitepill.

>I'd also like to get paid for telling the truth.
Same. I wish Calvin would pay me to get the good word out there.

COPE HARDER

Wow a fucking Wikipedia page how honest and reliable, thanks for wasting my time.

Attached: Creg TV.png (882x211, 22K)

b-but.. you saw there A LOSER, no ?
>you can lead a horse to wisdom, but, will it fucking thank you ? No. will it fuck

There is a part of the White Paper that was never published, known by few :

"Early coins shall be kept in an immutable unspendable hard coding vault : giving a reinforced credancy to the trust & value of the system itself over time. Noone needs to know about it." -Satoshi Nakamoto-

kek

It's the second half of twenty nineteen and there are some people who still unironically believe CSW is not Satoj Nakamorbo. At this point it's like being a literal marxist in the face of Maoist extermination plans, it's like praying for your own self-destruction. Have fun, cuckzords, your delusion is coming to an end soon.

yours.org/content/forensic-analysis-of-kleiman-vs-craig-s-wright-pdf-documents--fontgat-521e436954c1
what the first 3 minutes of this simple video to see brainlets like op looks like complete and total idiots that should never post again

Attached: 1542574051137.png (817x443, 34K)

Actually saying cope is your way of coping
I hope you buy more and you go bankrupt when this thing explodes like the bitconnect 2.0 it is

This hopium hit like the very first time. Thanks user. I need to tip that guy some bsv when I get the chance.

>bitconnect 2.0
Leave it to Corecucks to not understand what PoW is or how a Ponzi works.

Checked.

Attached: 180F7EF9-18FA-43D7-9E3F-2DBE030B09BE.jpg (3019x2057, 1.36M)