QUANT REGRET

WHY DIDN'T I BUY MORE LAST YEAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I ONLY HAVE 4500 OF THEM I COULD HAVE BOUGHT AT LEAST 20000 FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCK

Attached: slav.jpg (1024x768, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-partners-with-quant-network-to-explore-innovative-solutions-in-blockchain-interoperability-for-banks-and-financial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theres still time, its a long way up to 1000. Whenever youre in doubt, just look at the circulating supply

Because you bought Chainlink instead.
You...did buy Chainlink..right, user..?

Attached: 1561771068240.jpg (2000x1248, 236K)

if they go to $1000 I won't give a shit about not buying more because i'd have 4.5 million kek

yes user I have a suicide stack of LINK

touche my friend

BOOM!
Check this out fags

fb dooot coom slash photos slash 106582723007359 slash 970261249972831

Feel free to thank me.
0x15f6A3e0702EeDaE39f7fBBaA7Bc23cB61950712

It's fine. Quant is having it's moment in the short term, but Chainlink is a much better long term investment.

my bad add SquattingSlavs inbetween dot com and photos. ;)

faceboook doooot cooom /SquattingSlavs/photos/a.106582723007359/ *deletethis*970261249972831 /*deletethis&theblankspaces* ?type=1&theater

Pls give 65 so I can at least have 100 :(

I spent my first paycheck on quant but it's not enough to make it.

Pump and dump shitcoin.

It's the MATIC of the week.

Wrong. Quant is still in its absolute infancy.

Attached: D-sbVI-XUAEdpqH.png large.png (432x859, 52K)

sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-partners-with-quant-network-to-explore-innovative-solutions-in-blockchain-interoperability-for-banks-and-financial

It's incredible how wrong people like you can be. But I'm guessing it's a symptom of not bothering to do any research.

should I drop HOT for this?

Yes.

Quant has already achieved more real-world bank adoption than Ripple, so you do the math.

You obviously don't know what SWIFT has up their sleeve. nor do you understand how centralized Quant is.

Its an “exploratory partnership”, much like vechains.Basically means quant is one of many fintech companies who do pilots with sia.Dont read in to it too much.The rest is gilberts wordplay.This will dump back down to 4-5 dollars once reality sets in.

Having its moment in the short term? Lol.... guess you haven’t been paying attention for the last year

So SIA release a press release about a partnership on which Gilbert elaborates and says that SIA will be using Overledger for SIA Net and it's 570 bank network.

I can either believe them, OR you, who suggests things based on absolutely nothing with no evidence, proof or substance to suggest what you're saying is true.

HmmmMMMMmmm tough one.

Lololololol... it’s gone up for a whole year are you joking or are you unironically a retarded noob

Using gilberts wordplay, this is the same as running a pilot.If you send me your software to test, and i run it, ive technically “used it”.Much like the central bank of jordan used jibrels software before they kicked them to the curb,This is crypto, everyone is out to pump their bags.I can go through the blockchain brad transcript and pull out all this play on words if you want.

>sold 1000 QNT at $8

Attached: 1536081851446.jpg (988x1595, 316K)

Once again you're just making loads of things up with zero substance. And as you appear to be a guy where your lack of intelligence on this matter has caused you to miss out on the huge gains Quant has provided to date, I don't think you can expect anyone to take you seriously I'm afraid.

People trying to fud this who don't even know about it. Hilarious.

Almost as hilarious as the people who shill it but who don't know anything about it.

Yeah I've been in since August.

Clearly english is not your storng point.

Btw it isn't a fact that 500 banks are integrating 'it'.

'The partnership agreement aims to integrate the SIAchain infrastructure into Quant'

Keyword is:'aims'

> Clearly english is not your storng point

My fucking sides.

And holy fuck the sheer level of cope in what you've just said. Fact is user you're extremely salty that your severely misinformed point of view has caused you to miss out on the gains so far and the huge gains still to come.

By all means feel free though to hang onto the word "aims" while everyone else continues to make money. Your choice.

i just sold 75% of my linkies , am i doing it rite?

Whatever you have to tell yourself manliterally been around for a year

havent checked in to my portfolio in a year...... if it wasnt for link my entire ship would have sunk........ i had to sell enough to
get my btc back to original USD

Its funny that if 500 banks said they aimed to integrate link, you'd be shitting yourself but if its another coin that youre not holding, "nah, no big deal" the denial is rough

You mean R3 Corda settler and xrp?

very nice

Hahaa if SIA tweeted out that they’re aiming to partner with LINK this board would explode. But that won’t happen, QNT is the fintech champion and we all have known it

Congrats on your continued success, cunties. You deserved it. British hustle.