Something something Intel

We’ve told you over an over anons. This is the next 30-50x
... you have approximately 2 weeks left to accumulate

networkbuilders.intel.com/social-hub/video/5g-blockchain-powered-smartcities

Attached: 96657A80-D397-4F63-9CB3-5479BC4CD3F7.jpg (2502x4225, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/intel-and-iexec-collaboration-privacy-preserving-offchain-computing-198bd6799c36
medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-and-ubisoft-collaboration-start-up-program-at-station-f-ff43d3885523
medium.com/iex-ec/ibm-cloud-joins-blockchain-startup-iexec-to-increase-the-security-of-decentralized-computing-72e6ee8f8d3a
medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-selected-as-a-winner-of-the-investment-for-the-future-programme-by-bpi-a-french-public-45d486d317fd
lto.network/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice to see an actual company representative speaking on a product, instead of the typical “partnership” That ends up being a blog post.

Seems intel is vested.

All in

Bullish

All in. It's almost time.

Been saying for a long time that /biz is alseep when it comes to this token. The FUD regarding it has become more and more ridiculous lately as well, which typically means its getting ready to take off. Hopefully something big is coming.

Just looked it up, perma price dump from start and telegram is just people lamenting their dead coin bags. So im assuming you are here to mildly pump the price so you can sell out.

>Perma price dump
Imagine the smell this December

>wasn’t here for based whale user explaining that whales are price suppressing this token due to it literally being the next 100x

N
O
T

G
O
N
N
A

M
A
K
E

I
T

Find another coin with these partnerships. iExec will absolutely explode in the next alt season

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05 iExec Blockchain-Based Decentralized Cloud Computing.png (670x382, 74K)

>inb4 “muh google blog post”

The.absolute.state.

What are they actually doing with them?

Watch the video. Its one of their head engineers talking about what they are working on.

Im not touching my stacks at all, i was just passingly interested. If a telegram has people whining about their coin but the threads are hyper bullish i stay away like it's on fire.

>5G
>blockchain
>smart cities

Any other meme buzzwords you want to cram in that URL?

Same fag detected. If you dont have the IQ to see that the faggot posting the FUD spammed the telegram for a quick screen grab and was instantly banned, you deserve to hold your shitty bags.

Makes no difference to me either way.

Any coin I buy dumps.
I just bought RLC. Do it motherfuckers. Dump your bags on me now.

>literally intels website
>”hurr durr buzzwords”

COPE

Lol what. There's not even fud ITT, no telegram posts. Im not sure who im meant to be samefagging as. However that attitude makes it hideously clear this is a shill attempt to shift bags.

Again, your reading comprehension ( or lack thereof ) is not my concern. I could care less what you do.

> I am not interested in this project, I jist come by to make excuses as to why I think its a scam

Doors over there faggot. Stay broke

Nice 15 btc volume.

Im not interested, as i said because i took a quick look at the chart and the telegram and it fit the typical 'try shill our heavy bags' picture perfectly.

You didnt check shit faggot, and the chart is a clear buy signal if you had any sense about you.

Also, you keep saying you arent interested and dont have an agenda, but yet you are still here.

Irony ?

Because we're talking, bit weird to leave mid conversation but ok then. See you.

Adios.

>Intel partnership details:
medium.com/iex-ec/intel-and-iexec-collaboration-privacy-preserving-offchain-computing-198bd6799c36

>Ubisoft partnership details:
medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-and-ubisoft-collaboration-start-up-program-at-station-f-ff43d3885523

>IBM Cloud partnership details:
medium.com/iex-ec/ibm-cloud-joins-blockchain-startup-iexec-to-increase-the-security-of-decentralized-computing-72e6ee8f8d3a

>winner of the Investment for Future program by a public French Bank (up to 5,000,000 euros investment)
medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-selected-as-a-winner-of-the-investment-for-the-future-programme-by-bpi-a-french-public-45d486d317fd

Hey, the more people that refuse to buy is just longer I have to accumulate before December hits. I recommend you try to get as much $ as possible to pour into RLC before the market catches onto it.

>faggot
why are you so angry about someone not buying your coin if you're certain it's going to moon? Shouldn't you feel pity for them rather than outrage? user?

>calling a faggot a faggot
>angry

Are you new here faggot?

how heavy are those bags user

"JC implied on its presentation last saturday that iexec solution at some point and because of edge computing will be faster than classic centralized solution"
>faster than classic centralized solutions
IMAGINE NOT OWNING FUEL FOR THE WORLDS FIRST DECENTRALIZED SUPERCOMPUTER

Attached: 1517804331971.png (1368x1479, 1.55M)

Pretty fucking heavy. Soon I’ll need to truck to carry them all

Attached: CA4186A0-5469-42D8-B3F0-A796D8D0CFF7.jpg (719x526, 64K)

I can't trust this team after they tried to steal Chainlink's thunder with that gay ass comparison chart. Pettiest shit I've ever seen

Funniest part is they made an oracle over a lazy weekend while chainlink devs sweated for years trying to accomplish it. Oh and iExec's oracles are better because of the way the API's work.

COPE

this
LINK is the only oracle provider that matters
once you partner with google its over, the winner is chosen

if they had any confidence in their product they wouldn't have published that chart, which was full of misinformation, only when LINK began gathering steam. It's cringey as fuck and puts a big shit stain on the entire project. Sole reason I have yet to touch it

Kek the chart is definitely not a buy signal. It’s painfully obvious there’s lots of bagholders out there salivating at the thought of dumping their bags on some newbs

Hysterical. Most linkies are cool though, and its a decent project overall. RLC just has 1/10th the token supply, and the devs arent holding 60% of them, like they are w CL.

Also, the RLC devs funds havent moved, where as the link devs have recently started dumping their bags on linkies

>thinks google blogging about use cases of multiple crypto projects is a “ partnership”

WHEW LAD

They published the chart to show people like you how emotional you are in your investments. iExec's dOracles are better than link's. It's a fact.

Attached: 6464665.jpg (720x1280, 129K)

Nobody cares about this, other than butt hurt link faggots w small bags and baby nuts. This literally means nothing to either project.

COPE

>the chart is a clear buy signal
LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05 iExec RLC (RLC) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics CoinMarketCap.png (2912x1550, 259K)

>buy high sell low!
Look at what happened the last time BTC value went below USD value...hint, december 2017

did you read what I wrote you little faggot? It's not about the product, it's the fact that they did it. And the fact that they misrepresented LINK in that shitty little chart. They didn't even have the conviction to keep it up. They fucking retracted it after the backlash. Spineless cunts. Sold LINK a long time ago, retard

>literally BTFO himself

The.absolute.state of this board

Attached: 13558312-4CC1-4FE8-990C-171541960725.jpg (486x309, 31K)

>muh charts

COPE

>it's the fact that they did it
emotional baby gets upset over a chart "misrepresenting" (but not really) an overvalued shitcoin
kek

btw I made this describing what is happening to iExec

Attached: ezezez.png (2912x1550, 398K)

RLC pumped at the top of the bullmarket in jan 18. People bought absolutely everything. Every single coin that existed then, pumped. Every. Single. One. Your shitcoin is nothing special, even shit like Verge did a 40x over basically days.

>nothing special

Show another token that has these type of industry connections. Protip: you can’t

>Intel partnership details:

>Ubisoft partnership details:

>IBM Cloud partnership details:

>winner of the Investment for Future program by a public French Bank (up to 5,000,000 euros investment)

So you're saying RLC never really pumped yet then. Good news to me!

.... and then, there was silence. Did we just destroy all the FUD?

Attached: E13150B2-5A8D-4AF8-A45E-3DA45D499B4B.jpg (960x640, 127K)

Some good info in this thread. Thanks user!

> shilling this hard

Attached: RlcShillsB.jpg (917x799, 61K)

No. Ethereum Classic is the next 100x. Being the original Ethereum and having a strong dev community, ETC will flip ETH

Attached: etc_logo.png (526x1000, 343K)

according to sources it almost time that LTO will start to moon soon don't it otherwise you will regret it big time. Huge moon soon.

lto.network/

Attached: LTO NETWORK.png (200x200, 2K)

time to put this shitcoin in the filter

Broke // stay poor

Dont bother. These retards dont deserve this gem.

> Don't deserve this gems
> Shills it 24/7

Attached: ind2.jpg (275x183, 15K)

>literally 2 posts in the last few hours
>300 link posts
>shilling 24/7

Attached: E7D7EC71-E7ED-44ED-B442-988414958615.png (800x729, 48K)

kek BTFOd that retard

> litterally 3 posts/hour
> no one cares about them, so they get archived

>1/3 RLC posts gets over 50 replies
>no one cares
pick 1

I know nobody cares about link posts, but there are still hundreds of them.

Down to 13 right now. Delisting incoming.

>doesnt know about burgers being blocked in sept.
>doesnt know they have already determined RLC is not a security, so burger exchange listing INCOMING

Keep that FUD going user, eventually something will stick