WE ARE FUCKED

Renaissance is literally never wrong

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-05/expect-lehman-style-scenes-outside-deutsche-bank-offices-monday-mass-firings-begin

You have 6 months to get your ducks in a row before the entire global financial system collapses

Attached: 7B717C85-3ACE-4074-8CC7-24367C4BB690.jpg (590x421, 24K)

What does one buy with say, 15k waiting once the collapse happens? Cheapies are going to be everywhere, but what will turn into real material wealth.

btc will refuge of last resort. damn these nwo global currency types scripted this shit perfectly.

Physical silver then all in crypto at the bottom is my gambit. I think btc will crash to sub 2k in a global crash

> a deflationary safe form of banking will suffer in a recession
HURRRRR HHUURRRRRR HUUUUUUURRRRRRRR!

Why would BTC, an independent decentralized currency, crash vs. USD/FIAT in something that hits traditional banking, ie. FIAT.
What the fuck? Why would people sell BTC vs. USD when FIAT would be the one losing value?
Are you literally 50IQ?

It's the exact opposite that's gonna happen. Many people, and institutions in particular will escape with their assets to crypto to preserve value. Plus USD will plummet. Which means BTC/USD price could skyrocket into millions, even.

I can't believe I sit on the same imageboard as brainlets of your sort. Are you literally 16?

Just fucking lol if you don’t think banks aren’t going to force tether to collapse right in the middle of shit going down

In an unmanaged economy I agree btc would moon, but They’re going to rape all crypto moon babies when it’ll hurt the most.

You’re going to learn the hard way brainlet I’m sorry

No.

Sub 100 iq: btc is internet meme money it’ll crash during a crash

100-120 iq: btc is deflationary and will end up being a global safe haven during a hyperinflationarg scenario

120 iq +: banks aren’t going to let a new paradigm replace them overnight, they will use CME futures and tether as they already have been to rape the price and keep it suppressed

You realize if Tether collapsed, that'd mean it'd lose value, value of BTC vs. Tether/USD would rise?

LMAOing @ you for believing in tether FUD. It's actually all backed and accounted for.

140 iq: arthur hayes has more bitcoins than CME and if they try to manipulate the market, then hayes will out-manipulate the for profit.

You realize tether is people bringing money into crypto right? Court documents showed it is overwhelmingly backed. Oh dear you idiot.

“It’s all backed and accounted for”

Attached: A39B4EA9-51B6-47EB-885C-36F1087D1F10.jpg (339x350, 55K)

Moonbabies galore. You will be capitulating into my buys this fall. Fucking lmao at you cucks

Attached: A5C5CC1B-9806-47AA-904C-889CC042FB44.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>2 doubleposts
s e e e t h i n g

How long will this collapse last before there's recovery?

I read that tether is backed 70% by fiat. Which is still orders of magnitude better backing than fractional reserve banking.

Tether is literally irrelevant in case of global crash. Everyone believes 1 Tether = 1 USD. Of course it's not fully accounted for.
But guess what, if economy crashes, so does USD.
And guess what will people believe then? That still one tether equals one USD. And one USD now, relatively, will be worthless. Therefore BTC/Tether value will increase. It's literally this simple.
Jesus christ some of you take yourselves for 190IQ but you literally can't wrap a single, simple economic concept around your head. Do you guys have any idea how price is managed?

Dollar will be the global safe haven from all the other shitty fiat next crisis. Take that to the bank

I can't know whether that's true or not.
Why do you think USD will stay in demand during a crash?

Look at last December when the fed raised rates flown. The whole world was begging America for liquidity.

Dollar may be a piece of trash but since all other fiat is so much worse everyone’s gonna rush into it one last time before real dedollarization occurs

That’s my bet.

We call them carrier groups

Attached: carrier fleet.jpg (890x543, 83K)

Because US economy stronk. Even if it is on paper the States still look better than the shitshows developing with the other major players.

>overwhelmingly backed
Dude.

Honestly makes more sense then most answers, it just depends what is easier to get for everyone, usd, btc, or PMs.

This is why I diversified my investments. Don't hold only chainlink, make sure to accumulate M193 too.

This is my plan too user, if silver really moons then some properties too.

>chainlink
>a scheme valued at over a billion USD
>dubious regulatory standing
>obvious leadership and a CEO to go after
If shit really htf ventures like these will have trains ran on them with the IRS and SEC starring as the locomotive.

>Tether = 1 USD
>USD crashes in purchasing power
>Tether somehow doesn't

Seems questionable, but thats most of crypto now.

>fucked
btc to the moon retard

Hence the M193

You are so fucking dumb it's crazy. BTC price is inflated by Tether which is literally just FAKE MONEY. Once the Tether press stops, the price dumps.

And nobody is going to be able to use fucking BTC in a financial meltdown, it can only handle 7 fucking transactions per second. SEVEN. The network is already crippled AS IS, so what do you think will happen when hundreds of millions of people are looking for a safe storage for their purchasing power overnight? Transaction fees will spike to $500+++ instantly rendering the network completely unusable.

You are too dumb to type anything that other people can see, get the fuck away from the keyboard.

Tell me, how much does Bitfinex pay you for this comment?

Fucking kys

Attached: Tether_printer_june2019.png (587x606, 67K)