Tell my loved ones, I tried

> swung traded Vidt and sold 30k VIDT at 110k. Bought a VPN from PIA, used 5 different browsers to fud VIDT on /biz in order to buy coins lower than 110K.

>Now Vidt won't go lower and the charts show a rising wedge forming that if true will never go back down to even 125K.............I am financially ruined.

Attached: Swing_VIDT_Brainlet.png (694x864, 155K)

Should've watched the charts user

we're breaking out literally right now, might as well FOMO in

A very obvious shill post.

I wish this was a larp user, I fkn wish it was.

Never swinging this coin again. Learned my lesson.

I can't bring myself to buy at these levels since I sold so many at 110k.

How high do you this will go in the short term? Please tell me I am not royally fcked?!??

just go in link will boost at the next 24h just look at the chart

Pajeets unironically on suicide watch

C O M F Y

Attached: B4700191-8B5E-40CC-9CC5-6A7358775522.jpg (1460x1290, 277K)

Thanks, I will look at doing this

We comfy, going higher

Leave me alone!

Attached: already-dead-swingvidter.gif (360x270, 1.62M)

I am all in on VIDT, but please if you are gonna LARP then put some effort into it.

why would you swing at 110? That was the absolute bottom yesterday. Or did you sell like a week ago when 110 was first breached?

anyway, either accept the loss and get back in, or ride another IDEX shitcoin. QNT and LIT are solid but overbought

K Y S you pathetic rupee seeking pajeet

Attached: A6620096-0DE9-4E7B-B763-71456EE15E95.jpg (281x179, 8K)

I fkn wish this was a larp. People in the TG kept telling me it would go down in the 90k range.

I got greedy and had already successfully swung numerous times but I caught my hand in the cookie jar today.

......pray for me fren.

just wait for a dip, dips always come. if not a larp then don't kys. if you are a larping pajeet then poo in it. why in the fuck would you care to buy back into a scam like vidt? makes absolutely mo sense

Buy back VIDT. VIDT is at least going to $10 dollars. Can you live with yourself to watch it rise that high?

>not believing in the golden project and meme treasury that is VID

man such a lame larp altho vidt is based

Meh I like VIDT but 10 is a stretch

I think $3 is generous. If it ever hits $3 I'm selling.

just buy in again

LMAO....you guys have no idea how easy it will be for vidt to go to 10 dollars. That's still under a 50 mil mcap witch is tiny. This thing has legit 1 bil mcap potential....should touch a few hundeed mil easily.

Coin is overvalued and will never, ever, in a million years will the coin be worth more than 55 cents organically.

Attached: 1556162277016.gif (607x609, 388K)

Every coin is overvalued except 1,which is undervalued. Just make some money, we will all lose it before the curtains close anyways

>tfw swingvidter

Attached: VIDT.jpg (759x530, 131K)

If VIDT were to hit 10 dollars, it would have a market cap of 266.240.961, you absolute brainlet. Im all in VIDT myself but people like you absolutely take the blood from under my nails, fucking pajeet

lol I think a dollar is generous

Yes u are right my bad...am really hungover. 266 mil mcap aint shit though man...terrible scam coins popped higher than that frequently last bullrun.

understandable, have a nice day sir. Also stop drinking my man, its good for nothing

>everyone who tries to swing VIDT gets their rectum pulverized
>you think you will be the lone exception succeed
>get your rectum wrecked

Topkek. What did we learn from this?

I did the same on Lit lol. Learn my lesson so stay put in VIDT.

I am proud of my humble 2k stack. I arb'd 100 of it too. Take that Jow Forums

Do you think it's okay to keep my VIDT on myetherwallet?