LITCHADS ASSEMBLE

I'm holding 721 LITgems on Hotbit as of now

How much is your stack?

#comfyasfuck

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-07-04 at 00.17.22.jpg (237x320, 22K)

>this meme
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

get your funds off hotbit

It's danger zone, brah?

47k here. Already planning my retirement.

And pull your Lit gems into MEW or Metamask you absolute retard

quarter mil

Newfag from /tv/ here
Implying you're not larping, do people like you sell your tokens gradually or once you get your desired price you dump it all and never look back?

Kinda gradually.
But it could for example happen that I drop 50k at 1$
Another 50k at a higher yet to be determined price.
And that then I still have 150k when it reaches over 10 bucks and for some reason I believe we're at the top and will liquidate it all in a day.
But you dont just fucking market order these amounts off course.
If I'd market order right now it would drop to 0.00085, 25% below current price. And my average price would be 0.00095 or 15% lower.
Chad move or not, I dont like to waste money.

Hotbit sold my fucking Lit when the price pumped without me putting in an ordet they literally scammed my ass

I have 11k

Attached: LITION2020.jpg (1073x800, 249K)

prove it

Lmao at people leaving their money on exchanges.. good way to get fucked in the ass OP

Just use Idex even brainlets can understand it

poor fag here, got 150.
Still comfy knowing ill make it eventually

95ish here, fellow litlet. Surely that's not enough to make it in any meaningful sense, though?

enough for financial security like i've never been able to taste. Not a make it for most fags here but my needs are low at least for now.

I too consider myself a poorfag, since ~700 LIT isn't much. No matter what, I believe the both of us will make a good chunk of monies with it.

Probably not enough to retire, bro, but still will result on a good value, which you'll be able to reinvest on different projects in the future and then multiply your capital!

Ah, yeah, I get ya, I feel the same. Not needing to stress over money would be lovely. That said, what sort of price prediction are you basing this on

I bought 1k the other day just to see. Was pretty cheap like 350bucks or so. Itll either be 3000 dollarydoos or die

price prediction is straight out of my hopeful ass, LIT seems like one of the most promising projects with substance and that's the only reason I'm hopeful for it.

Sitting @ 1k. I do think this will go quite high (relative to current) and plan on buying in the dips along the way (based on TA) to increase bit by bit.

Yeah, that's true. All my meagre investments are in the hope of making capital rather than making 'it'. It'd just be nice if stuff like lit took us a decent way anyway.

From their whitepaper: "...the overall costs of transactions and smart contract executions
are set to USD 0.01. Potential fluctuations in the LITION/USD exchange rate are accounted for through periodic gas modifiers."

Effectively meaning that the transaction costs of applications measured in LIT tokens get cheaper if the price ever rises, thus decreasing the demand for the tokens themselves. You will never get rich off of this shitcoin.

I guess we are buying token as company shares.

OH NONONONONO SELL SELL SELL

Attached: 3836576-Extreme-angry-man-shouting-at-the-phone-Stock-Photo.jpg (1300x866, 125K)

But if the price would decrease when volume in the system increases, as long as it's not 1 for 1 the profit could still go up? I could sell 3 bikes a day for 100 dollars or 10 bikes a day at 70. Imagining the cost to acquire the bike is 50 I make much more money with the later.

No you're not. You can stake them if you ever want to run a node tho. But then again who apart from the sidechain owners would want to do that since the mining fee you get is paid in LIT yes but according to USD price?

4.5k lit here.
Will I make it? How high do you guys think this will go?

>You will never get rich off of this shitcoin.
Out of what shitcoin will we get rich? Share your opinion.

How high can this go?

Also what's a good wallet for Lition?

I bought 4000 yesterday but this is basically dust and a moonshot. Maybe time to stick a full BTC into it, seems like a legit moonshot.

Just get yourself a ledger or trezor. It’s easy to use, cheap and you can stop worrying about where to leave them once and for all.

The nano ledger and trezor work with all ERC20 tokens, correct?