FUCKING CHINKS

Invested in chainlink at $0,60. Went to the club last week, wanted to flex my wealth and fuck some nice thots. Turns out the club that I went to already had a fucking wealthy chink fucker, who kicked me out of the club.

That motherfucker trampled on my pride, I want to fuck his girl while he watches and smash her with my stack of bills. At the same time I will let his little sister get blacked, his mother broken and his dad tortured.

Motherfucker is just a rich kid, while I worked my ass off to get make Link stack in the past. What is the next move Jow Forums, I want to destroy this fucker’s life

Attached: AADCD520-6B1A-4E0A-BF95-AFAD993D8B1E.jpg (236x333, 92K)

>the club
stopped reading there

have sex

Next moves are COTI, QUANT, FANTOM and LTO. Get ready user, ALT szn is ready to take off every fikkin moment

Attached: 29B70B76-3674-40BA-BCBA-B8DE09743F01.jpg (3032x2064, 408K)

all these stupid white racists that own link are fucking retarded.

i hold tons of link but i dont want to be associated with the likes of these nazi fucks, especially the ones that live in america.

faggots like you shame our country and what our grandfathers died for.

Why don’t you reverse it, fuck that chinks ass while his gf watches??

We whites are master race, do not let a Chink stop you man

If you're white you can probably go to his country and fuck his sister
She's probably the more assertive one in their family and picked on him
Oh man he would be pissed

1) Take the date and time you were at the club
2) Use a name pool and john the ripper to query facebook for his name given the geolocation and time parameters + nightclub
3) Manually sift through the data to find the pics with him
4) Most likely his country of origin and sister will be located on Facebook, if not use the exif data, his name and email with maltego and recon-ng
5) Social engineer his sister by finding out her interests and work, then meet up with her 'accidentally' in the country of origin, bump into her etc. Make sure you look fit and clean for this
6) Ask her out. Probably 80% chance she will say yes
7) Wait a few years

Attached: 1561927826119.jpg (690x588, 80K)

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Relax man. Chinks are great, my gf is a chink. Just relax and do not target that guy, just go to Asia and fuck them all. Leave them pregnant, leave deep scars in their blood. You can do it, you have it in you

Attached: 1A2EEB6D-4888-4BA9-9473-055CE01F5B5F.jpg (1125x1118, 292K)

Bet her farts smell like roses

lmao master baiter race maybe

You probably are a chink or gook? Thinking you are all smart and sophisticated right?

Do you also know that women can’t even feel your small penis, and most of the time are just faking their shit?

triggered

why do you like LTO isn't it just a worse LIT?

You mean the otherway around? Look at LIT liquidity, also Lition copied LTO this fact is known since Lition started

>Motherfucker is just a rich kid, while I worked my ass off to get make Link stack in the past.

You sound more entitled and spoiled than him.

if he's a chink and you're not, then you've already won

Everyone should relax and be happy of the fact that you are not black!

I thought this was biz not overly racist non biz related.

没有钱的人 kys

OP that chink in this scenario was the alpha and you were the beta cuck.

based and asianwomenpilled
asian women = aryan women
white women = whore women
asian women are the qt masterrace, once i made it thorugh chainchink i will move to east asia to put my seed into yellow wombs to create the hapa killerrace that will exterminate the bagel eating bolshevist elite

Attached: heil.jpg (2560x1440, 294K)

Asian women are the best
COTI will achieve my goal to just live a life of fucking oriental beauties everyday

You smell like a russian
Take your daily drugs and chill with some vodka, vendetta is a waste of time, enjoy your life faggot

WOULD FUCK THEM ALLMOST ALL

BUY THESE YOU CHINK

BOLT ANKR LTO WILL GO TO BINANCE THESE COUPLE OF DAYS SO THATS A GOOD GAMBLE

ALSO TODAY COTI ANNOUNCED THEY WIL GO TO DEX, TOP NOTCH TEAM

i am 100% German, faggot
Durch die Mischung des arisch-germanischen Mannes mit der arisch-asiatischen Frau werden wir eine neue Rasse schöpfen, die stärker, schöner und intelligenter ist als jede zuvor da gewesene, und die die Fähigkeit besitzt, die satanisch-bolschewistische Brut ein für alle Mal in das Reich des Teufels zu verbannen, wo sie vor über 5000 Jahren emporgestiegen ist, um alles Gute und Große auf der Welt aufzuzehren und ihr die blutleere Fratze des Judentums überzustülpen.
Das Bild stellt einen ersten Prototyp der neuen Rasse dar.

Attached: nncy11.png (599x596, 550K)