FREE CRYPTO

May takeoff, may not .. Its free so why not. no KYC needed..

minepi.com
or search "Pi Network" on the app store
You are required to enter a referral code so why not use mine. Its 999FINE

Attached: Lambo.jpg (1920x1920, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To mine more join with my code: midnightcoal

You can join my security circle for extra mining rewards.

Attached: 1540905594853.png (720x1280, 672K)

>Once you take the Pi Pill

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 3.31.52 PM.png (361x466, 271K)

Need a code? Join the 30 of us.
>>awesomeness3242
Get a 25% mining bonus.
>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05-17-54-13.png (720x1280, 1.27M)

Nah it's over, 100k users so mining has been halved, you're to late to get in now and wont make anything

Use code tfue

It's actually at 75K right now. Still time to get in before the halving. Use invitation code: seancasey

Or just join the marines at code:
> hapilinkyboie
Since all codes yield the exact same returns

Use code godsergey unless you're not a real linky

We did halve at 100k but the goal is to get to 100M - 1B
We can still mine tons compared to people in a few months... get it now . The later you wait the worse it is.

Attached: 84432AA1-9B08-4E04-9DB2-351BFE66D6A6.jpg (640x418, 161K)

use code piardae

No we reached 100k

Attached: 00653FA3-8656-49E9-8008-317B072281E8.png (750x1334, 3.95M)

Use code ELLIE because it’s easy to remember

Cool so you can mine it for free on your phone, how do you sell it.

My invite code is jj3321 get IN here

Use code "maxpi" if you want to make it

maxpi
maxpi
maxpi

It will be available on exchanges later this year or early next year. We are still very early on.

Don’t forget to mine Electroneum as well. It’s another free app where you can mine crypto on your phone. It will be down until Monday however so mine Pi in the mean time.

You will be a whale if you get in now.. Pi will be listed on exchanges late this year to early next year

Attached: 3762C59E-8EFE-4C50-9811-E7F001E51847.png (750x1334, 1.56M)

This halfening may have occurred, but I won't leave my frens behind! Joins us.

Code: andy7penguin

Code
>Radiman
Don't pass on a potential lifechanger

Just join the linkmarines at invitecode
> hapilinkyboie
Since referralcodes dont matter, and you will get the same yeilds no matter what

Need a code? Join the 39 of us.
>>tfue
Get a 25% mining bonus.
>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

>use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue

Attached: SmartSelect_20190706-010507_Pi.jpg (1438x2069, 1.68M)

Use code 3lixour
Use code 3lixour
Use code 3lixour
Please c:

>mfw we passes 100k miners which is good and means we are growing but my mining rate just halved

Attached: FD5CF7B7-9FD4-4364-9D13-F884C54FD0B0.jpg (1032x774, 38K)

Bump

Attached: shill 4.jpg (900x1557, 2.16M)

Use code Bumblebro frens

>It's free why not

Because it has permission to every facet of your phone, enabling it to mine information.

Speaking of minjng, you don't mine anything, honestly this is a mercy ICO airdrop that doubles your drop when you throw people in the mlm. Speaking of which do you even own the coin? You're effectively cloud mining a coin into an empty address and hoping that when it hits the exchange you'll magically get the coin after doing free labor and selling your info

The creators are intentionally vague and tried to hide their identity. Honestly I still think they are, I could easily hijack an identity as long as I know the subject doesn't pay attention to every shitcoin that passes

So uh, you sure about this user? Is this THE coin?

Yea I’m sure. Your concerns sound like all other newb concerns when they first sign up. They either actually read the white paper and get over it or leave out of mass hysteria. Pick your pat
Also, diversify never put all your eggs in one basket. I have seen zero proof that they take any of your data, but I have seen tons that show that google and all social media sites take all of your info... so keep giving it to them for free.. and be highly skeptical of some Stanford Phds doing a crypto airdrop

Good luck

Join under the name: wojak
I will take you into my security circle right away, even if you have a beginner account and can't start your own. I also won't delete you if you forget to mine for a little while, pobodys nerfect.

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OKeX
No wonder you're poor

i've started building a huge stack use code seancasey

Good to see you've been keeping up tfue and thanks for joining under my name. You're an asset to my security circle.

tfue has been one of my top most dilligent miners. I'll vouch that they're always on, either sign up under them or sign up under wojak.

Attached: 20190705_200622.jpg (1080x1232, 137K)

Join with ShockTohp, I also will not delete you and need memebers in my security circle