I never thought I'd leak something in my life, let alone news so big...

I never thought I'd leak something in my life, let alone news so big. Yet very rarely life hands such an incredible opportunity as this, and this time and I'm certainly not letting it go. You shouldn't either, user, because I'm doing something that hasn't been done on Jow Forums ever before - I'm revealing information that will make fantastic money to some of you who will be the first and the most daring to act decisively.

I guess I'm doing this not because I'm a kind person. Yet I must admit I have a strange fraternal feeling towards you, anonymous degenerate money-loving bizfags, who brought my attention to such gems as LINK.

I also enjoy the thought of contributing to the growing sentiment outside Jow Forums, that Jow Forums always discovers the hot stuff before it catches an eye of a normie. Once the news breaks out next week, some salty normie will repost this thread on Reddit, and the rest of the heard will read and comment the stuff in disbelief. Yeah, imagine that. Those Jow Forums faggots did it again.

So, to cut my dramatic bullshit -- Samsung and a blockchain project called Lympo (LYM token) next week will announce a groundbreaking partnership. The rumor is, Samsung has been testing Lympo's software for a while and decided to integrate it into their devices.

Attached: knfa8wf7.jpg (667x500, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/lympo-io/read-highlights-from-lympos-2019-roadmap-q-a-3a829bb9210f
samsung.com/us/explore/gear-fit2-pro/
youtube.com/watch?v=5g9ARLZtjhw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're wondering the fuck is this Lympo, you're not alone. I don't know much about the team as they're Eastern European. Yet I personally know some serious venture capital people who had been in contact with those guys, and the people I know vouched for the project. I did my research and it seems Lympo is a very successful startup that's aggressively expanding here in the US and also Asia. They're official partners of Dallas Mavericks NBA team, and Mark Cuban has invested money in this company.

Since LYM is at 1/10 of its ATH, I can't really predict how high this midcap token will go. x5? x10? x20? TFK. I know only one thing for sure though - everybody's seen how high these midcaps go once news about a partnership so big breaks loose.

My final advice to those of you who'll take this seriously: since this is a Samsung partnership, choose an exchange that's known for having a high number of Korean and Chinese traders. The news of an uknown blockchain project partnering with the #1 Asian electronics powerhouse will have the most impact on the Asian crypto markets. Currently, the leading exchanges to trade LYM are Gate.io, Huobi and KuCoin. It is very likely most of you don't have an account at Gate.io, so instead I recommend using KuCoin - it has BTC, ETH and USDT pairs.

I know most of you will take me for a larper. But those of you who won’t, better buckle up for a money-making moon mission because the next couple of weeks will amazing. Godspeed.

How do I know you´re not a LARPing ?

Attached: sao87yds.jpg (1260x900, 86K)

Ding ding ding we hit all the shill signs!

Not buying your shit.exe

How can I know you are being truthful. :/

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-025056_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 978K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we're actually back to this low quality vomit! Bull market confirmed.

show us a screencap of your LYM balance

Attached: 11315151.jpg (955x957, 75K)

Just wait and see. Better still bookmark this thread so you can get back and stare at it with amazement. This will be legendary.

I don't suppose there will be more than a few who'll buy. These, of course, will make good money. But that's not the point. The point is that you heard it here first. On the fucking Jow Forums.

YEah, sure

This is Larping for gainz 101.

Pick a random shitcoin.

Put all of you neetbux in it.

Spread your larp far and wide and hope for a pump.

>bitconnect esqe build up

NOPE

Ceo and Founder

Attached: Ada_Jonuse.jpg (1025x1025, 129K)

>trust in wamen

This

Thanks for the info. I'll throw a little money into this just in case.

The same low quality bait as Chain-Facebook. Think again - why would such a giant company as Samsung would use a tech from literal WHO company instead of developing and patenting their own solution?

Attached: 1562331655384.jpg (587x773, 143K)

qtie

so kucoin i dont need KYC to buy? usa guy here

Fuck off you stupid woman cunt

How does Jason parser fit into all of this?

Attached: awdy7hx.png (1902x1318, 103K)

Never even heard of this coin. What does Lympo offer that other cryptos don't already? Why would Samsung partner with them?

That means nothing. He very well could have bought a bunch of this shit coin and is now trying to pump it before offloading it rather than buying because of this "leak".

That's the thing, isn't it? After you learn about a coin that's exploding, it is already too late.

This time it's different, though. You have this rare chance but I'm not here to persuade you. I've given you all the information that's literally worth lots and lots of money. It's your choice whether to use it for your own good.

However, I'm still certain about one thing - buying or not, once this rumor becomes news, you all will fucking gasp in amazement. And every single of you, who commented here, will become a little part of Jow Forums crypto history.

So cheers to you all!

fuck it

Attached: 1552060944971.jpg (540x396, 21K)

Ya'll fall for this shit, and you call EVE a scam.

baka

Attached: evelambo9.gif (500x281, 41K)

How many times have LARPers said the exact same bullshit you’re spewing? This sort of shit is so fucking tiring and it’s the reason why this board is so shit. Every day, there is some random guy talking about leaks with some random shitcoin and a big name company trying to dump his bags. And it’s hilarious how you have the equivalent of 32k usd in this and here you are, shilling your shitcoin here to hopeless fools while promising them massive gains.

You don't. What you will need is some patience since their daily withdrawal limit is 2 BTC.

Don't buy. Just fucking bookmark this thread till the end of the next week, and return here to contemplate the fact that this was the real deal.

By the way, have you noticed I've provided photo evidence to back my claims? Yeah, larp that, nonbelieving bizfags.

Lmao yeah right. Every person on this board says the same fucking thing when they start shilling some random ass coin no one has heard. And this coin has already pumped up 20%, just from today. No thanks.

Is it on idex? Not on my computer rn.

I believe you user and I'm definitely gullible enough to throw some money at this

yo thats Tony G
just bought 100k

Why do you need a blockchain to aggregate health data?

screencapped just in case. how do you know it's next week tho?

Because that’s the day he plans on dumping his bags.

fuck it i'll throw .05btc

any more info on the timeline?

im getting tired of crypto, whats the next big thing to make it?

>complains
>is not all in in vidt

Attached: 1562362043649.jpg (854x1200, 1.27M)

Hiring females for important positions is literally the biggest indicator for a short that there is. Just ask Yahoo.

why are women stupid in general? I don't get it there is no single women that is redpilled. all those teenage thots are dumb as fuck. they live literally in the matrix.

Because people (women more so) are able to survive/thrive in today's world while being willfully ignorant.

there's a few. but yeah as a collective they're an abject embarrassment

Attached: IMG_20171123_190531.jpg (1146x1044, 111K)

Just marker bought 100k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1558075285579.gif (500x500, 299K)

what are you implying with your pic related

is that not Females: The Headline

If trips SMINEM will bless this shit with the tenacity of a 10000 bulls.

Attached: 28F1CDEF-8379-4286-B1CF-D3D7BC5BC2C0.jpg (259x194, 8K)

kys

Attached: 49464651654196.jpg (474x457, 38K)

plz sirs I am having the needful

Oh shit Tony G advising. Hmmm. I'm gonna chuck 200 bucks or something at it on this alone.

buy more

This doesn't mean shit, every jap looks the same and that doesn't look like Maurukas, that does look like Gouga though. Besides, every Samsung reception looks the fucking same.

Attached: sra-lobby.jpg (1000x562, 64K)

I'm confused. Are you just saying you think they'll partner because of that pic you posted or do you have actual insider information?
Because you can't have the latter, since the volume is too low for insider trading caused by a leak in security.

The pic with the "Lympo team" has one of those lines on the wall in the back which I can't make out in the Samsung RA center.
It's also pretty weird how he randomly referrered to the pic here instead of just giving us some concrete info which he's making us think he holds - hell, why would a legit insider even go through the trouble of producing that image anyway? To give us reason to believe him without disclosing some source? Weird effort to expend in advance.

Seems safe to say that this is a larp. I suspect he was hoping for more than a 10% pump so he's probably holding those bags still too, quite anti-climactic. That said that's a very tempting piece of writing, I'll be saving this for my own use, thanks OP.

Actually let me take it a step further because I'm just this high IQ: No photographer makes a group picture that uncentered. Somebody must have cropped the image. It's possible that somebody from the group/related to it did so after the fact when the image was posted to some public space, but it's much more likely that OP was the one who cropped it, probably because there was a giveaway further to the left.

Bumping because I want to believe

Even is this is a larp; unless the company goes under and the token fails, there's not much downside right now. It's half a cent away from its all time low.

people actually buying this right now
kek

This

so i quickly read the abstract of the wp.
it's a token which rewards you for exercising and living a healthy lifestyle. your data will be shared in return for those tokens which you can only use to buy things of their shop. keeek

why the fuck would samsung want that shit

Apparently on Monday there doing a Q&A on telegram, which is kinda strange since they just did one a week ago. Do you think it could be to answer questions regarding this partnership. Not sure why they would have Q&A so close together if they don't announcing something.

>Not sure why they would have Q&A so close together if they don't announcing something.

muh over interpretation of a random Q&A on a slow day.

Is it me or does that photo look photoshopped?

loads of artefacts around the heads.

ok this coin is fucking retarded. Why TF do you need a blockchain for health & sports data?!

to pump his $37k

>Woman CEO
Into the trash it goes, this coin will crash and burn screencap this

coinall doesn't accept US users what do?

Attached: 1488432617021.jpg (1631x1872, 116K)

pfff AHAHAHAHA
"they tooka picture in the samsung lobby, must be partnered"

Lmfao i'm going to create my own shitcoin and take pictures in apple/microsoft/the fed lobbies and shill you faggots on it. Literally free money

Now that's a good larp, I DYORed and ended up carrying a small bag. If it will turn out as one of those 'certified partner' things I will fucking rape your mom

medium.com/lympo-io/read-highlights-from-lympos-2019-roadmap-q-a-3a829bb9210f

Samsung Health, K, I'll bite

Thanks bought 140k

Also look at YouTube. It's becoming worse for every passing year and they see Netflix as their biggest competitor instead of capitalizing on what made their site what it is in the first place. They are recommending TV network channels even though people browse YouTube when they want to get away from TV. They are demonetizing channels that talk about the same subjects that the Fox/CNN/etc channels are talking about, pushing You away.

YouTube's CEO is doing a horrible job and she should have been replaced by someone that knows what he's doing several years ago.

Attached: beard and moustache.jpg (610x485, 56K)

MAJOR LEAK ALERT!! JUST TOOK A MAJOR LEAK!

How do you respond to the fact that that is not Joon Lee? Google him... looks nothing like that guy.

If you're so sure of a pump, then why don't you take out loans and go all in and accumulate without telling anyone

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

I bought in.

dump eet now.

Attached: 132132131321321321.jpg (1000x581, 119K)

allright im in for .2 BTC. Let's see if we can turn it into $0 by next week

thx fren getting srs skateboard vibes

Unironically your picture is even better. You can clearly see the same entrance registration tablets that can be seen in Samsung and Lympo team photo.

Put me in the screencap too frens.

Attached: 1561117922255.jpg (1080x831, 247K)

That is not joon Lee

who dis

samsung.com/us/explore/gear-fit2-pro/

Not sold on the coin yet, but maybe this?

Will do some research and throw some play money at it I guess

A poker superstar from Australia youtube.com/watch?v=5g9ARLZtjhw

Shitty project. The team is well known scammers in Lithuania. Don’t fall for this larp.

How much presale bonus did you get? It's about time the vesting period ends.

Why hire blockchain engineers and do a whole expensive big painful thing when you could just take a small company under your wing. You skip the hiring process and the development process.

Granted though, this coin pumped after this thread and there was a big sell off. Only thing stopping me from buying.

ah yes, who could forget old limp-o

Attached: dicknoodle.png (800x600, 51K)

Got about 150k this will go to 1200 sat imo. News is sunday or monday

Source? Sounds like wishful thinking to me

Bought into this so it’s time for it to dump now